• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i remember the first time i met stingrz, me and him went to broski in chapel hill, and hit on all the drunk woman. some brunette gave me her number, lol but i didnt call. oh smith and pp were there 2. one of the college girls said smith was cute. i lul'd cause he was like 6 years old

Jon?

Smash Champion
We should have recruit a scrub for Melee teams. The 10 PR Melee players recruit someone who has not entered a Melee tournament as their partner and 10th PR gets first pick. It would fun even though whoever is on PP's team will win.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i like this idea. that would make thigns interesting for the last billfest. it would also raise attendance for melee. probably?

Gardevior

Smash Lord
We should have recruit a scrub for Melee teams. The 10 PR Melee players recruit someone who has not entered a Melee tournament as their partner and 10th PR gets first pick. It would fun even though whoever is on PP's team will win.
That's kind of cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We did something similar to that once.

I teamed with DUB and LoZR teamed with Fiz because neither of them had entered a Melee tournament and wanted to get into the scene.

The videos are actually online. Good matches imo.

Jon?

Smash Champion
We should do it for the entire 10 players on PR. PeePee pick me cuz everyone knows I suck at Melee.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lozr, foxy, or twitch pick my jiggz up.

i say we do the same thing for brawl, but all the melee players (except lucas) would try and use mk and fail. ( not flaming) just saying this state knows that MU.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
lozr, foxy, or twitch pick my jiggz up.

i say we do the same thing for brawl, but all the melee players (except lucas) would try and use mk and fail. ( not flaming) just saying this state knows that MU.
I don't like MK. I play G&W in Brawl (no one plays that char here)

edit - oh I didn't read Melee players.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
We did something similar to that once.

I teamed with DUB and LoZR teamed with Fiz because neither of them had entered a Melee tournament and wanted to get into the scene.

The videos are actually online. Good matches imo.
this was too good...

thanks for doing that pp, it was fun

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
PP agree to it. cause if u do, all dem followers will aswell. i mean c'mon u will probably win anyway. but even if u dont, does 1 lil tourney really mean a difference? its good ole fun for the last billfest. if not for the tourney we should at least do a friendly teams tourney after the big shindig. (not for money though)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
provided spoon doesn't come to this, team black is taking it all.

if spoon comes and him and slasher team, Moo, do you want to try Chocolate Milk REMIX?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
PP agree to it. cause if u do, all dem followers will aswell. i mean c'mon u will probably win anyway. but even if u dont, does 1 lil tourney really mean a difference? its good ole fun for the last billfest. if not for the tourney we should at least do a friendly teams tourney after the big shindig. (not for money though)
It would be really fun to do but not for tourney I think.
I don't want my first tournament to be some big joke.

lord karn

Smash Master
Karn, since I haven't gotten to team with you the last two times we tried, we should team here.
We definitely should.

I actually watched a lot of the vids of you and lozr from pound trying to figure out how lozr plays in teams with you so effectively.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
maybe i should try to team with jim at this...double ganon would be UN****INGSTOPPABLE

except for pp + *insert name here*. but thats a given.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ok lets not do the "recruit a scrub for tourney" but do yall want to hold a no entry fee recruit a scrub tourney after billfest is through?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lozr team with me. when pp is using all his concentration on u, i will randomly rest him from behind (no homo). he will get frustrated and start moving his head from side to side. i seenzz it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the ****? ali isnt ranked? how'd he go from third to 0. oh lol, isnt that what happened to sting......

edit: oh **** i just saw the latest prs. lul stingrz ur ranked? nice. it makes me want to actually practice the game with jiggz, just cause i know people hate that char and will be salty as **** to lose to her.

Top Bottom