• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

null55

Smash Master
i promised cam double ddd like 16 years ago didnt I

it's done.
AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA.

i'm not going to even TOUCH Brawl between now and then too. (last time i did was like... many months ago)

ahhhhh sooooooo raaaaape

EDIT: sorry rag :(

*convulses*

Jon?

Smash Champion
Are you actually coming to this tournament or are you gonna watch the live stream?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp, give me 5% of your winnings, and i will drive you for brawl day.

*sigh* melee is on sunday though. even so, i'll probably go to chapel hill on saturday no matter what...except people will be mad that i probably can't bring $mike, due to the fact that i'd be spending the night...and maybe behr too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. just give me as much heads up as you can. ik when it comes to seven, things become last second though.

oh, also, gard, its fine if we don't mm, i just know that a lot of times, two players never find each other unless theres money in the mix. like i didn't even know daftflip was there at herb3 until i creeped on pp playing teams. and he's one of the people i've been wanting to play the most lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll try to give you a heads up sometime next week, Chris.

When would you be getting me there? Just curious.

@Stongers: If I get there early enough, I guess? I'm not as good now lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
give me 5%, and i'll get u there friday night if u want lol. i have plenty people at chapel hill, and a full setup i'm bringing for melee that i'll play in the dang kitchen if i have to.

when i get paid, i'm an accomodating man.

edit: time is never the real problem with me. its just gasing up that dang buick.

a round trip to chapel hill including wake forest is 8 gallons of gas, at 20 mpg (which is generous for my car) thats a little over 20 bucks. factor in food and tournament entries, and i can understand why some people cant make it to stuff often. i'm just lucky i'm on scholarship...

/money johns.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
5% ends up looking pretty good(for you) all things considered, but I guess it's whatever.

I can do that.

Edit: given that edit, it works out more or less evenly for you I think.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. of course, this all depends on if you even want to go on brawl day. but like i said, i'll probably be going in that direction either way.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
give me 5%, and i'll get u there friday night if u want lol. i have plenty people at chapel hill, and a full setup i'm bringing for melee that i'll play in the dang kitchen if i have to.

when i get paid, i'm an accomodating man.

edit: time is never the real problem with me. its just gasing up that dang buick.

a round trip to chapel hill including wake forest is 8 gallons of gas, at 20 mpg (which is generous for my car) thats a little over 20 bucks. factor in food and tournament entries, and i can understand why some people cant make it to stuff often. i'm just lucky i'm on scholarship...

/money johns.
there usually is a kitchen setup at billfest lol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
With the attendance I'm predicting in my head, we'll need that kitchen setup, as many outdoor setups as possible, and even a bathroom setup if we're crazy enough, lol.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
He tells me he's been using a lot of it as lunch money, lol.

Oh yeah, and he bought RE5: Gold Edition recently too.

Top Bottom