• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Yaya

Smash Champion
No, Anime would have a protagonist and the antagonist just beating the sh*t out of each other while all the minor characters that nobody cares about except for the females who very lonely fat people draw Rule 34's of are the ones who say, "maybe if we hope really hard."

Yaya

Smash Champion
8BitMan fails at stealth.

If your going to sneak into a thread it's much easier to not announce it through posting, as we can only read posts and are not capable of watching you through a computer screen.

God, you must suck *ss at Metal Gear Solid.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I honestly have no idea, but most forum skins are designed to match the screen resolution.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Why can't I change my avitar or my profile pic _-_?
It's been like this for awhile now. You'll have to wait for this problem to be fixed, which is hopefully sooner than later.

I wanna change my avi too......

Yaya

Smash Champion
If it's cba from about a year ago then we aren't really sure if it's a guy, it could be a girl, not sure.

Also, if it's CBA...go away we don't like him/her/it/potato/sheik.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Yaya

Smash Champion
...Dang. This is what I get when I try to say Sup to Glyph?

;_;
Yes, to get to Glyph you have to go through the 8 Gym Leaders and then the Elite 4.

Fwahahahaha! I am KOGA of the ELITE FOUR. I live in shadows, a ninja! My intricate style will confound and destroy you!
Confusion, sleep, poison... Prepare to be the victim of my sinister technique! Fwahahahaha! POKEMON is not merely about brute force--you shall see soon enough!

Top Bottom