• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
No it's not, I actually type in red, but I can't post red here, someone is already using it. <.<

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
lol Premiums.
Yus! All (wo)men treated equally!!
*Is encouraged*

Hmm...

O_O

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
About what? I'm curious.
Making a nice cover for Navajo Code Talkers, but I had to cite every image in correct MLA format. Which I found ridiculous because I followed the correct procedures in changing an image enough to claim it as my own and not having to cite the original work. But my teachers told me I still had to cite each image used no matter how much I changed them. What set me back a large amount was trying to find Publishers, and dates the pictures was taken. Thank god for national archives.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Making a nice cover for Navajo Code Talkers, but I had to cite every image in correct MLA format. Which I found ridiculous because I followed the correct procedures in changing an image enough to claim it as my own and not having to cite the original work. But my teachers told me I still had to cite each image used no matter how much I changed them. What set me back a large amount was trying to find Publishers, and dates the pictures was taken. Thank god for national archives.
Your teacher sounds like a huge jerk -_-

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Reminded me when I took the IBs, you had to cite EVERYTHING or else they could SUE YOU FOR PLAGIARISM :psycho::psycho:

Mewter

Smash Master
I'm trying to decide my font color, but I don't think I can make such a huge commitment.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
[COLOUR=yellow]Haha I can't believe it I slept for 13 hours.[/COLOUR]

[COLOUR=yellow]Awesomeeee.[/COLOUR]

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Reported Glyph to CK for being a RACIST.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaha~

<333333

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
THE HE-. I give up...

Oh, and congrats for finally having someone get you premium

EDIT: No, wait, it was POSTED by Teran, but EDITED by Glyph...

This place is freaking ridiculous and drains my soul every time i look at it.

And grape drink is still freaking amazing. Just saying.
What do you mean? I didn't ask for anything :p, it was a gift.

Top Bottom