• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Don't forget the Adam West Mouse, and man Family Guy out did itself on that episode.
No kidding; easily the best episode in probably 3-4 seasons. I'm still trying to beat Brawl 100% but I've seriously slowed down because I unlocked things too fast and got burned out. I have like 4 trophies left and 25 stickers but I HATE sticker factories. Last time I did them, I used four controllers at once. Such a pain... I pray that stickers are either gone or are easier to get in SSB4.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Not gonna lie, SOLID: The PSTA metro system of the Tampa/Clearwater is keenly aware of your existence.

An ad on the side of the bus says this in big, bold letters:

SOLID needs no introduction!

Smooth Criminal

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm so hyped for DTP's tournament. It should be a lot of fun!:) *psst you guys should join*

I love being an ***hole with the character I created for that thread.:p
lol :p
i heard this song somewhere and now i can't get it out of my head...=_=
That's my fav song from that album.
I mostly like the beginning though so sometimes I just listen to that lol

Also, I have a question for you >:D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm gonna try run a tournament soon...

and I'mma make you do your matches. :mad:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sorry. We all have our bad days. I'm just glad to know it didn't kill me. Hope you feel better, Stephen.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm trying to beat Brawl 100% again before I start a new tournament. I don't know why but I don't feel like creating one until I do. With that being said, I should be ready in time for Cosby Bebop 2.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm trying to beat Brawl 100% again before I start a new tournament. I don't know why but I don't feel like creating one until I do. With that being said, I should be ready in time for Cosby Bebop 2.
Beating it 100% seems to be really important to you O____o
Seems like a waste of time imo

*shrugs*

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Glad I'm not taking any exams like that.

Also I just got my MP4 from China/Australia and it only took 4 weeks of waiting :D

Top Bottom