• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Shut up, Glyph, I thought the plan was for you to say it was and then we'd split the cash from all the people who bet against me.... :mad:
Well had you told me that maybe it would have been easier for me to play along, eh?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Actually, in the back of my mind, I really really really really really wanted you to post right after I did.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I have a mid-term for Biology tommorow. I should be studying and finishing up the homework, but no. I'm here on SWF.

Mewter

Smash Master
I have a mid-term for Biology tommorow. I should be studying and finishing up the homework, but no. I'm here on SWF.
Bad Fence. Go back to your room and study, or no dumplings for you!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

Good. XD I failed mine pretty bad a few weeks ago >_> I hope you do good xD
If I get anything worse then a C then I told myself I will just drop out, and take it in Summer Vacation. I'm having trouble juggling Chemistry with all my other classes, and suffering because of it.

I can't get enough of Bio, I love that subject ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmao, I feel you man. Smashboards is on par with Facebook as my biggest time waster T_T

edit: Wow really KWhiz? What are you taking? I think I got like, a C- if not a D. T____________T I'm so bad at Chem. Don't drop though, stick with it! You can do better next time if you don't do that great tomorrow.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Bad Fence. Go back to your room and study, or no dumplings for you!
I was going to shower after this post, then study. I'm going to turn off the computer and leave my iPhone downstairs to prevent distractions. ;D

Huh, IxxI is posting here now? Boy, I have missed a few things these past few days :dizzy:
Yes, I am. What's up?

lmao, I feel you man. Smashboards is on par with Facebook as my biggest time waster T_T
It sucks. Doesn't it?

Agh, I've wasted too much time today. Bye everyone! Also, look at my new signature! ;D

Edit: I hate AP classes.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

edit: Wow really KWhiz? What are you taking? I think I got like, a C- if not a D. T____________T I'm so bad at Chem. Don't drop though, stick with it! You can do better next time if you don't do that great tomorrow.
I just don't know if I have enough time to keep up with it. I'm on my third exam, so well I just have to see how I do on Wednesday .

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It sucks. Doesn't it?

Agh, I've wasted too much time today. Bye everyone! Also, look at my new signature! ;D

You're telling me T_T Wait till you get into Uni. Dx
I just don't know if I have enough time to keep up with it. I'm on my third exam, so well I just have to see how I do on Wednesday .
Good luck son.

edit: Fence has the best sig of all time.

Mewter

Smash Master
I love biology. :bee:
I actually wish I could take biology, physics, chemistry, and earth sciences all at the same time.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I was going to shower after this post, then study. I'm going to turn off the computer and leave my iPhone downstairs to prevent distractions. ;D

Yes, I am. What's up?

It sucks. Doesn't it?

Hello, I like your signature, its abit...hypnotic :dizzy:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
"My name's Nathanielllll! I like to dayance!"

*heart* Yo Gabba Gabba. :]

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Happy Birthday to me!

26 years and still going (old-timer). I've enjoyed my first quarter of a century, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the next few as the actual me. I'll be moving out soon from the looks of things, and I'll be able to be Kat basically full-time sometime after that. I'm excited.

Anyway... questions, comments, well wishes, death threats... go nuts! This here's MY party! :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Thanks a bunch! I should celebrate by actually saying more stuff here, but lately I've been busy working, getting ready to move, playing Team Fortress 2, playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, playing Sonic 1 with Tails, sleeping, and raging at the difficulty with the latest news story to say much. :ohwell:

Happy Birthday, Kat. :p

And you aren't old till you reach 30. lol
Gee... a whole four years. There's a comforting thought... :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Thanks Samusbr... I mean, DT... I mean, Darren! ^.^

...By the way, what are all of you doing up at this time of night? I'm at work, so I have a (really poor) excuse. ^^;

IxxI

Smash Fence
Oh my god!
FML FML FML FML!!!!

I was supposed to wake up at 5:00 to finish lab questions and studying, and my alarm didn't ****ing ring! Now I have a **** load of lab questions and I'm going into a midterm without any studying...

"My name's Nathanielllll! I like to dayance!"

*heart* Yo Gabba Gabba. :]

That's where it's from, eh? I just found it on photobucket somewhere so I took it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh my god!
FML FML FML FML!!!!

I was supposed to wake up at 5:00 to finish lab questions and studying, and my alarm didn't ****ing ring! Now I have a **** load of lab questions and I'm going into a midterm without any studying...
Daaamn that's ****ty :urg:
I hate when stuff like that happens.

I hope you still do well though.

Top Bottom