• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Roxas M

Smash Master
*reads the whole page*
happy birthday ryu. =)

i can't wait for my 18th birthday next year. i finally can get away from my annoying mom. =_=

@zen:........hi..? lol

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
アーハーハーハー :p

そうですね! ジャンゴはよみません! xD
I see.... ???????????!
Or ?????????????????????
????!

Gawed.... I stayed home from school to take a driver's test today... and I phailed. Now I'm sad.

@Orion: The fad actually somehow evolved into a pretty cool tournament, so it's not pointless, technically.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
GGs Karina. Somehow I enjoy playing you even when you're destroying me. You're reaaally good at poking and you were reaaally hard to punish. You should use Snake more against me. I need the practice. XD

Have I ever legitimately beaten you before, or was Falco vs. Dedede the first time? You have any feedback for me? I suspect you're probably going "-__-".

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't second or main Snake. xD Just use him for fun sometimes. I think Falco vs. Dedede was the first time. Not sure. @.@

Uhh...be more aggressive and don't FSmash so much.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I don't second or main Snake. xD Just use him for fun sometimes. I think Falco vs. Dedede was the first time. Not sure. @.@

Uhh...be more aggressive and don't FSmash so much.
Your Snake is still better than almost every one I've played. I would be more aggressive, but you're just so scary ;_;. I'll work on it.

I can feel my consciousness of this game growing. Now, I used to just know that you were good, but I can see what you do that makes it so. Hopefully I'll get much better as this goes on.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I hear you guyz liked my movie night. Is dis da trut?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Guys, I totally think I passed that exam easily. I don't know though, I didn't study at all except for a little bit in between classes. But I feel like I passed it amazingly.

Wow, I just realized how long I haven't played Brawl. I miss playing. T____T

Edit: Happy Birthday Serris!
;D

Top Bottom