• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
That other one was my old aim.

Idek how to use facebook, I haven't gotten online in like... two years lop.

Chok! speak another language

Chaco

Never Logs In

I hope this prize will be given out at SK4.

O:
You should host a tournament series Vic "LGBBAL9MK" Im sure you know what that means, lol.

And I just realized, I call the Canadians by their name. All the ones I know. o.o;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhhh my girlfriend's family is from canada

but she was born here in cali <3

the rest of them are kinda weird

jk <3

i have a shirt that says

Canada EH?!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well thanks to two small documents I did not even know existed, I had to go to the college to fill out a ton of paper work for two of my college classes I am taking on my school's campus. And then it turns out I have to get two slips from my college teachers and then turn it in with the rest of the paper work. The main problem is both of these classes are kinda full so there's a good chance I might not even get any of them, and then end up taking two other classes. Then end up taking the two college classes after the winter, or during the summer. These two classes are Pre Calculus and Chemistry. . . .. And I had to buy a 200$ dollar book, and I if I don't get into Chemistry I just wasted that money until the summer -_-. Not to mention every Friday from 1pm-4pm I have to go to a lab for Chemistry, and if I miss any labs for the semester I fail :urg:. Well my mom was right about the paper work I didn't know existed. . . . . Also I am taking independent study PE for my last PE class to finish my two years of PE. But know they made it alot harder, so I might as well drop it until next year. As I do not know if I can juggle all of this. That is if I can even get all this paper work done by Friday. . . .

WTF

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good luck kirbywizard.

Pinky Flesh did you wanna play now?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alright. I'll get on. Uhhh...who am I supposed to use? >>;

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
They be forcing me to take college classes during school or make me give up my summer for them, but I already have some college classes planned for this summer *sniff*. Crap I have to take that big test this year to :mad:
I wish you the best of luck. @.@ That's a ton of work.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I just don't understand why you guys don't have those classes offered as Non-college classess....

I have no idea as well >_>. Well it does look good on your transcript having a few college classes here and there >_>.

I wish you the best of luck. @.@ That's a ton of work.

I will survive, and this calls for some music :mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Agh. Wifi is really frustrating. =_= My fingers hurt now. GGs.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah. Well, I have it back, I just need to buy a new keyboard. I'm lazy.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
WOOHOO! I hacked my wii so that now I can have custom backgrounds and have wads in the wii menu. woohoo!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You should host a tournament series Vic "LGBBAL9MK" Im sure you know what that means, lol.

And I just realized, I call the Canadians by their name. All the ones I know. o.o;
teehee.
ahhhh my girlfriend's family is from canada

but she was born here in cali <3

the rest of them are kinda weird

jk <3

i have a shirt that says

Canada EH?!
:mad:

I wish I lived in Cali, it's really nice there when I was there. I was super jealous of my cousins. :<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No we only hug people we like around here.
hahahahahaha xD
I laughed so hard at this for some reason.

Kevin, you are on my cool list now

Wow, how very sexy.
I know right
lol

I hope this prize will be given out at SK4.

O:
All day.
My presence has an amazing effect on people, so I might as well grace you guys with it once in awhile

haha I usually forget that I'm canadian.
Don't ask how xD
I hang around you americans too much!
D:<

Sex is always a fun subject.
Trufax

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Good games, haha!

I swear, I don't have enough patience to play again Peach. I always try to rush in and it ends with me taking 30+ damage. Very well played on your part, however!

Top Bottom