• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What happened? It's been an hour and a half since last post. Unless I didn't refresh the page.

I did. *shocked*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm not right now :D im helping my friend with some summer hw

and then going to laser tag in a couple hours

8Bitman

Smash Master
well

that was a good interview with armada :) he got off in that last question ahhh ****

ahh 8bit i hardly have time for those games anymore but i can try it if i ever get the chance. i'll remember the name :p what system is it for?
its for PS2, only if your into RPG games... i really like it, plus youd have to devote quite a bit of time just to play it so if you're a busy person i wouldnt bother... long game if you decide to get everything and level everyone up... (like i do)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That works because it rhymes.

+17 win.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I can't help it if I think you're funny when you're mad.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yeh Star Ocean: Till the end of time is definintely one of my favorite RPGs. I havent played it in a while though but I just started a new game since I lost my memory card T_T

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I locked my Melee Memory Card in a safe so I would never lose it. It has a four digit combination that only I know. All of you failwhales weren't 1337 enough to prepare as well as I did.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
lost memory card FTW!
Lol well that's fine cuz now I can play it on my PS3. You can't put a ps2 memory card in a PS3 anyway...

I locked my Melee Memory Card in a safe so I would never lose it. It has a four digit combination that only I know. All of you failwhales weren't 1337 enough to prepare as well as I did.
My memory card is fine...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My memory cards are...in my Gamecube. I rarely take them out. What ever happened to that thing about OTL being very active over the summer? I must've missed that. <.<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You might be right, I have 1 memory that is always in my wii and the other one, I let my friend borrow :dizzy:.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
OTL isn't really OTL anymore though lol.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
You didn't lose your psII memory card?
Oh I was talking about my GC one ^_^"

My memory cards are...in my Gamecube. I rarely take them out. What ever happened to that thing about OTL being very active over the summer? I must've missed that. <.<
Yeah my stay in my Wii / GC haha. And maybe people are going on vacations or enjoying the weather? I dunno >_>

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
ohi gusy wats goin on in hear lol

It's been forever since I actually posted in here, I think. And more...forever since I actually played anybody here, or joined a tourney. What's up with everybody? :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ohi gusy wats goin on in hear lol

It's been forever since I actually posted in here, I think. And more...forever since I actually played anybody here, or joined a tourney. What's up with everybody? :D
Is now a hacker/pirate.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I see! So then- *Remembers he has nothing but the most rudimentary knowledge of music*....how's the weather?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I hear they have topical applications for that. :(

It's been sweltering here, too. And now I'm addicted to mango icies from this East Coast-only (I think) chain. I've never consumed something so relentlessly in my life.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I keep losing AiB tournies, without losing a match = (

my partners always have some type of problem. last time, someone left mid tournament, so we got DQ'ed. This time, he had srs connection problems, and he couldn't connect with anyone, so we got DQ'ed.

-______-

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I keep losing AiB tournies, without losing a match = (

my partners always have some type of problem. last time, someone left mid tournament, so we got DQ'ed. This time, he had srs connection problems, and he couldn't connect with anyone, so we got DQ'ed.
-______-
Get a new partner :mad:
Nice. :D Instrument?

Sweet. Steal anyone's entire bank account yet? DoS attack extremely popular, useful, highly trafficked websites just for the lulz? Can you get me movies in vibrant DVD quality 24 to 108 hours before they're officially released in theatres? :D
For right now, I'm a Console hacker (Wii, my friends PS3) thought if you want movies in DVD before they are in theaters, you can go to Mexicali ;)

Top Bottom