• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

8Bitman

Smash Master
but kevin... :( fine your loss.. my hugs grant special powers to others... one of my friends iz now able to fly... tsk tsk

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe, its ok, i was just kidding

beast coast is pretty ****

beast coast is mad good

west coast be hella good

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Haha mannn I never got where the hella came from. Everybody i know from Cali says hella. It sounds kinda wierd but not at the same time haha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
iono, i don't know the roots really. it's been used here since i was a little kid. a lot more so in norcal than socal, and moreso in the bay area than anywhere else

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yeah just like mad over here on the east coast. I have no idea where it came from, I just know i've been sayin it since i was little lol.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yeh pretty much haha. ****nn i'm bored... I can't wait for tonight so I can get outta the house >.> ... and work doesn't count as gettin outta the house haha.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol, why would I be mad ever.

Also, word: Chaco will be having mad fun on Saturday.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Lmao yeah I say that too haha. But usually I say tight.... Like I was mad tight man! or you could say hot too >_> I dunno where the eff all this slang comes from haha.

Top Bottom