• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just got up from nap.

Now I'm more tired. >.>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The hot tub revived me a bit, I managed to leave my bed and go there. Now I'm allll the way downstairs. If I want to go back to sleep, it'll be here. I'm not climbing two flights of stairs. Eff that.
lmfao

I couldn't sleep either. :x And my neck hurts like crazy. I went to sleep at 1, woke up at 3, then couldn't sleep until 5.
God I hate when that happens.....

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
My usually sleeping time is from 4-5pm CST to 10pm xD.
I stay up watching tv until 1-2am when I go to bed for school at 7.

Last Period. Almost home. o.o

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The thing I probably hate most about leaving home is how my cat kind of psychicly knows that I won't be seeing him again for awhile. He usually spends the day following me around and then about an hour before I leave, he usually just stares out the window. :( Don't worry Carney, I'll see you again eventually...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The thing I probably hate most about leaving home is how my cat kind of psychicly knows that I won't be seeing him again for awhile. He usually spends the day following me around and then about an hour before I leave, he usually just stares out the window. :( Don't worry Carney, I'll see you again eventually...
That is an AMAZING name for a cat. My hat comes off to you (or it would, if I was still the classy raptor. Maybe Chaco takes his helmet off to you or something)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's actually attached to my skull kemosabe.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hate job hunting season >_. So hard to find a job <_< for the summer

Did you bring me the artifacts.
Yeah, I need to get a job as well. >__>
Me too...I hate it.
I'm job hunting too. T___T
Wow, slow day... back at my apartment so I guess the job hunt begins tomorrow.
woo, glad i still have my job though i have to worry about get fired...
i can't go back to my old job, the nightmares it gave me >.>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
okay. So I'm doing an art project for which I have to choose a place to display my pieces (I don't really have to display them there, it's all hypothetical).

Any ideas for a formal restaurant or library anywhere in the United States that I could use 0,o I need a floor plan for it as well...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Too many blue naaaaaaaaaaaaaames. I'd take mine off if blue wasn't my favorite. -_- Or if I had any other colors. Yellow is lame.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Mabey I can get a job at the book store :D
not a bad idea... you could host tourneys there on weekends =D charge for entrance! there are tons of anime people who go there frequently and would enter brawl tourneys too, im sure.

@kawaii: set your skin to classic blue! then yellow names=blue names

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i know it isn't the place to type this here but is a desktop with 2.4GHz, 256 MB DDR SDRAM, 48x CD-ROM Drive and 40.0 GB Hard Drive a good computer?

Top Bottom