• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So what type of jobs are you guys looking for? ><
professional pimping Anything that doesn't involve food. I did grunt work at a resturant for nearly 5 years and I really want to try my hand at something else.

@ Karina: I'd personally change mine as well if your thoughts weren't weighed by others based on your rank as much outside of this board.

Omis

my friends were skinny
i know it isn't the place to type this here but is a desktop with 2.4GHz, 256 MB DDR SDRAM, 48x CD-ROM Drive and 40.0 GB Hard Drive a good computer?
It depends on a few factors. It that a dual core computer? What OS does it run? What do you plan to do with said computer? Answer those and I will be able to give a much moore precise answer.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm getting back into competetive pokemon.

I need someone to battle. My team is bad since last I played Garchomp was OU. lol
I also got rid of TTar, since it kinda killed my team after Chomp left. grrrr. My team isn't even all at lvl 100. [one is at 55; the rest are 100]

Ugg

Smash Champion

I need someone to battle. My team is bad since last I played Garchomp was OU. lol
I also got rid of TTar, since it kinda killed my team after Chomp left. grrrr. My team isn't even all at lvl 100. [one is at 55; the rest are 100]
I'm into competitive, but I can't play tonight. :(

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm into competitive, but I can't play tonight. :(
aww man that sucks. At least you play =). When will you be availabe?

[I just realized I get slaughtered by eletric attacks (pretty much the most common special attack type besides Ice) now that Chomp is off my team...]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
aww man that sucks. At least you play =). When will you be availabe?

[I just realized I get slaughtered by eletric attacks (pretty much the most common special attack type besides Ice) now that Chomp is off my team...]
I'll battle you =)

Tomorrow though, it's late now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

I'll play. =o

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
not nearly as big as smash but easier to get into

it's still quite fun

i was afk for a bit, my friend lost her phone and was venting to me :(

anyone wannna play brawl

im learning how to camp with puff LOL!!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wow, slow day... back at my apartment so I guess the job hunt begins tomorrow.
I'm job hunting too. T___T
Me too...I hate it.
Yeah, I need to get a job as well. >__>
Hey good luck guys.
I'm sure you'll find something :)

*Is happy cause he already has a good job *
:p

Anywhere. As long as it isn't a fast food place. >.>
That's exactly how I felt when I first looked for a job. And I'll still never work in a fast food place
A classy restaurant however, such as the one I work in now, suits me well :)

Hooters .
lmao
How big is competitive Pokemon, by the way? Is it as big as Smash? Since I just recently completed the pokedex, I may look into it.
I actually want to kinda get into it too
Maybe. Competitive might be going overboard for me, but casual I can do =D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My only problem with getting into competitive pokemon is that a good number of my favorite pokemon like arbok are absolutely terrible competitively. Is there a list anywhere that says all the pokemon that are considered "viable?"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
...Wow. Me and this guy have the same team basically.

Darren I was serious. <.<

Ugg

Smash Champion
My only problem with getting into competitive pokemon is that a good number of my favorite pokemon like arbok are absolutely terrible competitively. Is there a list anywhere that says all the pokemon that are considered "viable?"
smogon.com/dp/tiers

Anyone wanna Brawl / Shoddy / whatever?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It depends on a few factors. It that a dual core computer? What OS does it run? What do you plan to do with said computer? Answer those and I will be able to give a much moore precise answer.
double, windows xp professional, use it for the internets, maybe transfer my cds to my mp3

Omis

my friends were skinny
double, windows xp professional, use it for the internets, maybe transfer my cds to my mp3
In that case no it wont do at all. 256 RAM is definitely not a good amount. Personally, I think you need around a gig of RAM to run XP well; 256 is the minimum. Bump that RAM up to a gig pimp the hard drive to 80+ gigs and it will be a decent comp that will probably last you 3 years or so. Im not amazing with computers so take my word with one grain of salt.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
In that case no it wont do at all. 256 RAM is definitely not a good amount. Personally, I think you need around a gig of RAM to run XP well; 256 is the minimum. Bump that RAM up to a gig pimp the hard drive to 80+ gigs and it will be a decent comp that will probably last you 3 years or so. Im not amazing with computers so take my word with one grain of salt.
thanks, im not planning to do that much with that desktop(better than wiinet) though i think its better than my old desktop, it had a 18 GB Hardrive and a 120 MB Card >.>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
<.< @ Chaco

FMOI- Just use your favorites. Who were you planning on using?

Chaco

Never Logs In
You know it's true!!!1!1!

Just use em FMOI, Im using all NUs and UUs.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
<.< @ Chaco

FMOI- Just use your favorites. Who were you planning on using?
Here are my favorites:

Overused:

Dusknoir, Lucario, Scizor, Weaville

Borderline:

Abomasnow

Underused:

Absol, Arcanine, Drapion, Gardevoir, Houndoom, Umbreon

Neverused:

Arbok, Banette, Fearow, Golduck, Hypno, Raichu, Rampardos, Vileplume, Xatu

Guh, it doesn't seem worth it.

Top Bottom