• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Luz actually that was more practice then fun :laugh:
I main Olimar, Jiggs and Luigi. YOur Pit and Mario are very good I suggest you practice even more with those two. Your Mario likes to camp! So does my Olimar. I was having fun when I just fought with Olimar and no pikmin that was luz. I just wish Luigi range wasnt so bad, then maybe I could have done more jab> grab or maybe a jab > up b. Pit cant escape the jab> up b <_<. I also plan to have ganon as a fourth main.

Halaster

Smash Ace
lol, yeah... either way, GG's. I've been discovering how useful it is to camp with Mario.

And as for Olimar, he's probably the character I do worst against, period. He has frustratingly large range and is a frustratingly small target... I tend to camp against him in hopes that I can force him away from his accursed defensive game, or else use Marth.

As for my mains... It was generally some rotation of Mario, Marth, Fox, and Sonic, though lately I've been doing some more Pit/Wolf/Luigi as well. Initially I used Falco, but I hardly ever use him now.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Haha, I was planning on using Falcon actually.
Haven't lost majority of Ganon vs Falcon matches yet. xD

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
lol, yeah... either way, GG's. I've been discovering how useful it is to camp with Mario.

And as for Olimar, he's probably the character I do worst against, period. He has frustratingly large range and is a frustratingly small target... I tend to camp against him in hopes that I can force him away from his accursed defensive game, or else use Marth.

As for my mains... It was generally some rotation of Mario, Marth, Fox, and Sonic, though lately I've been doing some more Pit/Wolf/Luigi as well. Initially I used Falco, but I hardly ever use him now.
Good Ol :olimar:

Haha, I was planning on using Falcon actually.
Haven't lost majority of Ganon vs Falcon matches yet. xD
I wonder why >_>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'll play, Ugg! :bee:

Edit: Unless I missed you; in which case perhaps someone else would like to play.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It's called being an adolescent male. :laugh: Don't worry, your metabolism will go to crap when you reach 25 and then every beer will be like drinking a class of Crisco.
lmfao xD
I honestly say that alcohol always tastes poopy. I'm basically a designated driver lmao
Try Rum and coke with a slice of lime. It's a common drink but I think it's tasty :)
Are you pregnant? :bee:

On a serious note, though, be careful you don't go TOO overboard with that and make sure to maintain some level of activity so you metabolism with justify your hunger.
That's what I'm afraid of actually since I never do anything active anymore......
Hey, as they say in the British military, "every hole's a goal." :laugh: *gets hit with a boomerang*
ahahaha rofl
Theres a rly high chance Ben will see me this summer <333
Yay!
That's good to hear =D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol look! It's 5am!

Well, I'm not sleeping on ****ty thoughts of death and doom.

So instead, I'm pondering ways to make up some cash to go to that epic tourney in August. Hopefully I can crash with Serris lulz. Too pro.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol look! It's 5am!

Well, I'm not sleeping on ****ty thoughts of death and doom.

So instead, I'm pondering ways to make up some cash to go to that epic tourney in August. Hopefully I can crash with Serris lulz. Too pro.
Holt **** xD

I've never seen you up this late xD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wouldn't mind playing someone. Oh and how do you post youtube videos besides using a link?
Only mods can embed.

I'm guessing premium members will be able to as well, if they bring it back.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think only mods can do what you're talking about. We can only post links ;_;

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Does anyone know of any good Ice Climber players that have Youtube channels. I think I actually want to take the time to learn some of their 0-death chain grabs and also how to desync. The reason I don't just go to the Ice Climber board is because it's almost always dead.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Does anyone know of any good Ice Climber players that have Youtube channels. I think I actually want to take the time to learn some of their 0-death chain grabs and also how to desync. The reason I don't just go to the Ice Climber board is because it's almost always dead.
no, but try smashlovers.com, i remember that they have a video for ic grabs

kirby: of course my lord!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Man I'm becoming obsessed with listening to the Arctic Monkeys all over again.

I found my MP3 player after losing for a month. Woot! It was just sitting on the floor...:laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm..... try Hylian.
I think he has some good vids :)

Top Bottom