• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, if I had a router in my room I'd just leave it there, but I don't so.....

I get to watch as other people constantly do that. Is it sad when my dad plays my wii more than me? Yes.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
lmao xD

Oh and I think something is wrong with me O__o

I keep wanting to eat!
>__<

I'll stuff myself silly and I'll felel like eating 3 hours later xD

This has never happened to me before lol

*Goes to find something to eat, again*
It's called being an adolescent male. :laugh: Don't worry, your metabolism will go to crap when you reach 25 and then every beer will be like drinking a class of Crisco.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
well i haven't been active in the online boards for awhile, but i suppose i should come back and represent mah foxxy :D

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I was gonna ask somebody for some games, but I'm trying to patch up a misunderstanding with the wife =\ Wish me luck guys... 9no I'm not legally married btw)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I got one of my girlfriends really horny for me today LOL
She likes me and me making fake moans doesn't help.

Snare

Smash Lord
Well I just flunked at my behind the wheel test :D. mostly because I was over cautious and he said I drive like a robot......>_> >_< <_<
oh well, i passed my test with the minimum score 80/100

im also asian. go stereotypes!

I got one of my girlfriends really horny for me today LOL
She likes me and me making fake moans doesn't help.
milk and cocopuffs?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
oh well, i passed my test with the minimum score 80/100

im also asian. go stereotypes!
I have to work on my stops, they told me I stopped before the line I just have to keep pressing down on the brake as I begin to stop. I kinda ease up on the brake as I begin to stop >_>. I have no idea why I do that <_<. O and I have work on my lane change and thats about it. Well guess I will practice for a month or a few weeks then try again.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
lmao xD

Oh and I think something is wrong with me O__o

I keep wanting to eat!
>__<

I'll stuff myself silly and I'll felel like eating 3 hours later xD

This has never happened to me before lol

*Goes to find something to eat, again*
Are you pregnant? :bee:

On a serious note, though, be careful you don't go TOO overboard with that and make sure to maintain some level of activity so you metabolism with justify your hunger.

i was gonna say the same thing... lol barge is a playa
Either that, or he mean to say "girl friends" instead of "girlfriends."

Chaco

Never Logs In
I failed those entire matches, I can't concentrate at all. -___- Sowwy Kina.

GGs guys.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
GGs guys. :D Lol Chaco, stop spamming your smashes, you killed Karina a couple times with those. :mad:

It's been said before, but it must be said again: double Sonic team is fail. Two characters that can't kill and need the entire stage to work with = opponents don't die and lots of crashing and own-team-mutilation. Neverrrr againnnnn.

My GaW sucks now, must start practicing with him. >_>

I SDed so much in most of those games. DDDD: We probably would have won a few more if I hadn't...

Oh, and I loled at the triple Wolf FFA (when it was just Halaster FMOI and I). FMOI should have been the same colour Wolf as us for more epic. >:/

So come in my, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE. *musing out*

Chaco

Never Logs In
I really honestly couldn't tell if I was spamming smashes I'm so out of it. Actually if anyone was, I thought Hal was. Foxy and Woxy like the back and forth Fsmashes.

I'm gonna call it a night soon, I;m feeling worse.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh whoops, I meant CHARGING your smashes lol. Yeah, Hal was being a bit spammy with his smashes, but that's how he held out in that Mario vs Yoshi and Snake fight for so long. :laugh: That and epic spotdodge prediction.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, no offense but Hal was spamming that C Stick twice as much as Chaco. Lmao.

Halaster

Smash Ace
It's been said before, but it must be said again: double Sonic team is fail. Two characters that can't kill and need the entire stage to work with = opponents don't die and lots of crashing and own-team-mutilation. Neverrrr againnnnn.

Oh, and I loled at the triple Wolf FFA (when it was just Halaster FMOI and I). FMOI should have been the same colour Wolf as us for more epic. >:/
Oh God... The Sonic team failed miserably, Final Destination isn't big enough for two Sonics... (but, really, what stage is?)

And I had nearly forgotten about that Triple Wolf FFA...

Anyways... I have to ask... Which characters did you guys think I did best with?

Edit: Yeah... I tend to commit vile acts c-stick spamming... Unless I actually stop and think, which I kinda need to get back to doing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh yeah, I kept charging smashes and then they'd time out as she shield dropped. Not fun.

My yoshi failed so hard. @________@

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I've come to dislike FFA's simply because I almost play one on one exclusively now and I've kind of lost the knack for it.

@ Halaster:

If I were you, I'd start focusing on your Pit. from what I saw, he was the character that caught my attention the most.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh God... The Sonic team failed miserably, Final Destination isn't big enough for two Sonics... (but, really, what stage is?)
Bridge of Eldin. :p I love picking that stages in friendlies (especially FFAs and teams, obviously) because there's so much space to do stuff with Sonic and other characters that like having room, and it isn't gay as long as people don't camp the edges (and avoid the bomb, but that's usually pretty avoidable...Chaco didn't, however XD). Karina doesn't like it apparently, though. :(

Anyways... I have to ask... Which characters did you guys think I did best with?
Not sure, I was focusing more on the other team to be honest. :laugh: Your Mario seemed good from what I saw, and your Fox was particularly annoying to deal with, but I don't remember much past that.

Top Bottom