• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King's Knights - DeDeDe Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I changed my main officially to MK this weekend. Didn't use ddd once all tourny except one teams match which I lost D: we won the teams tourny though!

and i won the singles tourny with mk, only lost two matches in grand finals the entire tourny i believe.....

anyways, u can keep me there so people know there are ddd vids of me to look up in the future, and i'll still be visiting these boards to supply you guys with any amount of help I can. you were with me as i changed my game and made it better, so i'll be with you throughout the same thing. if any of u guys want i'll post up vids of my mk fighting Co18 in winners finals. i 3-0'd him there, but grand finals came down to last match first set, although that set wasn't recorded, all we have is winners finals :/

interested?

(co18 was using ddd of course)

Buuman

Smash Ace
I changed my main officially to MK this weekend. Didn't use ddd once all tourny except one teams match which I lost D: we won the teams tourny though!

and i won the singles tourny with mk, only lost two matches in grand finals the entire tourny i believe.....

anyways, u can keep me there so people know there are ddd vids of me to look up in the future, and i'll still be visiting these boards to supply you guys with any amount of help I can. you were with me as i changed my game and made it better, so i'll be with you throughout the same thing. if any of u guys want i'll post up vids of my mk fighting Co18 in winners finals. i 3-0'd him there, but grand finals came down to last match first set, although that set wasn't recorded, all we have is winners finals :/

interested?

(co18 was using ddd of course)
That I am. Good stuff mang. MK is tough for D3, I'm glad you're staying cause it would suck if we lost you. Once again good job, and I'm glad your still gonna be around brotha. Which of you can upload vids anyway?

Edit: I'm watching them right now

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Silly Seibrik, The King will never give up on you, for he is a benevolent ruler.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Haloman800

Cleveland Tennessee USA. haloman800 is my online screename, for my gamertag its Th3 Pouncing P3nguin, i made that b4 i knew d3 was a penguin!? and b4 i secondaryed him

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Should we start a new one? Perhaps an online player locater? Sound good to anyone? Yes? No? Why am I posting like this?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Alright, today I begin work on the new D3 friend finder/profile/bio thingy epic thread. It will be quite a project, but here I go!
Meanwhile, Nya, may I ask that you lock this thread? The user is long since unactive, and this is out of date, it keeps getting bumped for no reason. We kind of need it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom