• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
ya man lets hope!

just took they day off work so im actualy really hyped for this. Im pretty sure the name of the tourney is gonna be "Don't choke".

Ya darius its pretty much on you to talk to the people around your area(get them to post on the boards!).
The name of the tourney's probably gonna jinx me lol. It should be called F.I.R.E. Florida Is Reppin' Everyday (kinda iffy on the E. could be something else)

Its gonna be tough for me to get any of my classmates on Swf, but I know if Crytik can talk to PunisherX or Pancubano, they can get those guys on the boards.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im sure 2link will come he has been telling about he wants to play melee and brawl.

Im intrested to see how he will do vs some of our newer players.

Oh sweet imma train eli late tonight! He is going too pound 5 you know!

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Yo dale where is your workplace? If it aint too inconvenient I'll pass by for you and give you a ride to ZP.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Its cool danny probably ride with blea or something lol.

So ya tommorow is friday and fyi mvc3 takes up alot of the tvs. I went on wednesday and it was jampacked. People should go early and get tvs lol or Well i dunno what might happen.

AfroQT

Smash Master
The only problem with me maining Mario is that if i main mario i might as well not enter tournaments because lets be honest here...its mario.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Hmmm I'm gonna get there (with Crpytik) as early as possible, probably before 8. Any other takers for a ride up from miami? No return trip though sorry. Also Cryptik you're gonna have to link me with directions to your home.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
The only problem with me maining Mario is that if i main mario i might as well not enter tournaments because lets be honest here...its mario.
You must not know scorpion master. Or that green mario guy. Afro I expect you to enter in march mario or not!

And wanna know something? Mario can do very well just gotta put in the work or are you not man enough brah?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@DannyG Yeah, lol I mean today. Uhh I live in hialeah. Like 4 blocks from Hialeah Hospital.

My address is 585 E 28 st. Just mapquest it I guess, since I don't know where you're coming from.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
i see danny being jason's apprentice, and me being dale's. Let the rivalry ensue. and correct me if wrong, but i do think scorpion master=mango

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@darius yes scorpion master is mango. And to rest of sfl I'm goin to gainesville right now thanks to Jason. Gonna go train/wreck Emilio, Colin, and marsfool. Wish me luck. Btw me and dop r gonna wreck pound. Fvk yea!!!!

DannyG

Smash Cadet
@Darius : Yea I played Jason about 100 times yesterday, and he spanked me about 99.9 times, but I am getting better from all his advice so you have a lot of work to do (also I'm getting a TV at school for practicing my tech skill w00t w00t).

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
@Darius : Yea I played Jason about 100 times yesterday, and he spanked me about 99.9 times, but I am getting better from all his advice so you have a lot of work to do (also I'm getting a TV at school for practicing my tech skill w00t w00t).
this post makes me sad... How the **** am I supposed to outplay you when you have Jason's Ganon tips and a Tv to practice on, while all I have is an HD-TV with like 3-4 frames of lag, and no smash friends in my area....

DannyG

Smash Cadet
this post makes me sad... How the **** am I supposed to outplay you when you have Jason's Ganon tips and a Tv to practice on, while all I have is an HD-TV with like 3-4 frames of lag, and no smash friends in my area....

Well, we should organize something. If you come to school or I go to your house we can practice. I'm no further from you than you were from scorpico.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
*sniff sniff* What? Some people planning on invading FAU to beat us?

I dare them.

Anyways, hay gaiz! There are a few of us collectively around but overtime, most of our OGs have been split up during the mornings due to priorities (N-AIRS!) of classes, but Mondays or Fridays we occasionally meet up.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Well, we should organize something. If you come to school or I go to your house we can practice. I'm no further from you than you were from scorpico.
Sounds like an idea. I might be able to meet up w/ you guys next weekend, depending on whether i go to Jacksonville to see my gf.

@DaFlameKing - glad to get some more FAU guys on the boards. Hope to see you at the tourney :D

Oh, and I took the time to go ahead and make a sick sig for the tourney :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omfg I have some beast news!

Ok check it out Im working on the naple crew on coming to this! That means project dashizwiz uber ice smashmac and phanna might come! hype! talk to project about it he is down!

I got my boy johnny(old school marth) comfirmed!

John(old school fox) and some of his boys are gonna make it to this!(3 to 5 more people)

john(the newer marth but played back in the day) is down!

Gonna talk to ESAM later when he is free from brawl.(tommorow i guess) working on getting elliot to come(the whole day baby!) also trying to get gringo to come! Im puting in work!

FAU dont let me down guys cuz i promise I wont let you down!

Kendall step it up baby!(danny make it a priority to get punisherx and the crew to come!)

guys we can do this lets ****ing go!

edit yo everyone who is posting in here post up in my tournament thread! hype that **** come on! I need ya"ll.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna give Pancubano and punisherx a call. Hopefully Bin Breezy and his brother are able to come. I'm really hype for this tourney.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
omfg I have some beast news!

Ok check it out Im working on the naple crew on coming to this! That means project dashizwiz uber ice smashmac and phanna might come! hype! talk to project about it he is down!
WHaaaat??? yo when the mods put ur thread onto the tourney listings, you have to put shiz's & linguini's name on the title. Brings massive hype!!!!

I'm gonna give Pancubano and punisherx a call. Hopefully Bin Breezy and his brother are able to come. I'm really hype for this tourney.
I can't wait to play those guys again. I see this tourney getting really big really quickly. SOO HYPE!

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
Yep its me. Sup mang. I'm gonna try to get the word out and if anyone from Boca/FAU or maybe anyone else needs a carpool, I might be able to lend a hand.

We shall see when things get real.

(Damn, I joined in 06)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yep its me. Sup mang. I'm gonna try to get the word out and if anyone from Boca/FAU or maybe anyone else needs a carpool, I might be able to lend a hand.

(Damn, I joined in 06)
Davis broseph! How you been man? I need to give Dwayne a serious spanking for not training you guys.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice

(Damn, I joined in 06)
damn david, 06.......

I hope this works out. We might need some extra tvs to avoid teams.
we gotta ask charlie to save like 2 or 3 for us.

Im sure 2link will come he has been telling about he wants to play melee and brawl.

Im intrested to see how he will do vs some of our newer players.

Oh sweet imma train eli late tonight! He is going too pound 5 you know!
He's getting pretty good, Haven't seen him play singles really though, but we do pretty well in teams together and the tech skill is there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
you guys should team justin :)

yo who is the red sparrow! I know i know him!

@kono i know this ganon player kappa who lives in west palm beach. I think afro thunder isnt too far from you either!

Top Bottom