• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I unfortunately will not be attending any melee events this weekend. My girlfriend is coming home from NC for the weekend, so I'm all wrapped up. I'll make it to the next FAU trip though!
Damn, I was really hoping to get somepractice with you this weekend... Have fun with your girl, I know how that must feel to see her again (ive seen my girl once in the past 7 months)

yo i just wanna met some hot *** girls. where then hoes at?

But imma play smash 1st lol
lol this guy over here :awesome:

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I don't know if anyone cares or not, but ARSENAL JUST BEAT FRIGGIN BARCELONA. Aight carry on.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
I don't know if anyone cares or not, but ARSENAL JUST BEAT FRIGGIN BARCELONA. Aight carry on.
i watched the game, bro, 2 gos in 5 freaking minutes, king vanpersie/arshavin are sick as ****. fabregas didn't played so well.

to bad milan lost to tottenham. that **** sucks, they played fking horrible bro.. i hope we get pirlo back for the game in london

DannyG

Smash Cadet
^^ That's the truth right there. Although Pound is a pretty big deal too. And yea Blea as an Arsenal fan of course I hate Tottenham, I can't believe they won. I think you guys got them in the second leg though. Once Pirlo is back and the midfield is feeding stuff to Ibra and Robinho the goals will rain.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
pirlo isn't comming back for the next game in london, neither ambrosini, we maaaay have kp boateng, but ppl dont know that yet.. thats y i think we r out :s..

Linguini

Smash Master
fvck arsenal!!!!!

on another note, myself and eli will be repping SFL to the fullest this weekend at pound!!!!! You best believe i'm going to be taking names and fisting the fvck out of people this tournament!

wish us luck, thankfully we have a large amount of sensu beans to aid us on our mission of ****

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Good luck at Pound Guini, even if you like barca ^_^ . If you don't win you should at least be the highest placing Ganon.

Also Eli go **** some kids like I know you can.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm holding a tourney in Daphne, Al http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770
Any crew thats coming and traveling more than 3 hours I was going to get a hotel room for them the day of the tourney if they feel they can't make it back home, free of charge. Double bedroom, and at least a minimal of 5 that needs to stay in the room. I think probably can do 4. I was probably gona save money for 3 hotel rooms. First come first served

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
fvck arsenal!!!!!

on another note, myself and eli will be repping SFL to the fullest this weekend at pound!!!!! You best believe i'm going to be taking names and fisting the fvck out of people this tournament!

wish us luck, thankfully we have a large amount of sensu beans to aid us on our mission of ****

good luck! Ur ganons too good bro.

hey guys, just so I know. What's the schedule for tomorrow. Who's coming buy? And when do you want to meet up. Dale, give me a call or text me with details!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Go to ZP sat. not FAU tonight. Sorry FAU haha.
lol Grimey asian kid. Yo anyways, I need my cell phone back from Steven, cause I tried hitting him up this morning and we can't make calls to cell phones with 954 numbers...it's mad dumb, but can someone texts steven and let him know I'll be at his house around 6?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
why the **** is everyone up so early!

Oh imma let him know jason.
Cause I got class at 8 a.m. 0_0......

I'm gunna call you when I get out dude

lol Grimey asian kid. Yo anyways, I need my cell phone back from Steven, cause I tried hitting him up this morning and we can't make calls to cell phones with 954 numbers...it's mad dumb, but can someone texts steven and let him know I'll be at his house around 6?
yoo jason, I owe you a dollar from last time I was at Z.P.

Next time I see you remind me

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol. . . hahaha, try doing something in pound u n00b !!

go wereck em eli

so r we going to FAU or not, dale dont call me, im gona have my phone in a couple of hours, is in my aounts house.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
There's no livestream for pound is there? Wonder how Eli and Guini are doing....

Top Bottom