• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
w00t Friday! I NEED to practice against some people. My roommate only plays Marth and the gayness is really starting to wear me down. >_>
I feel ya I have trouble with some marths too... which char u play btw?

Lol marth is not that gay Danny just remember to cc his fairs and ull b good
Eli! We gotta play some soon! I need more practice against those nasty falcon combos!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
w00t Friday! I NEED to practice against some people. My roommate only plays Marth and the gayness is really starting to wear me down. >_>
lol Remember what I told you about the cc to jabs and ftilts. Also try concentrating on hitting his tiara with his bair when his shield diminishes. You can also oos uair his double fair after the first fair makes contact with your shield. It's not my personal fav matchup either. Tipman and Linguini love it though lol. We'll take more in person.

I feel ya I have trouble with some marths too... which char u play btw?
Justin, you better come by Friday.

Eli! We gotta play some soon! I need more practice against those nasty falcon combos!
Yup Eli got better. He's improved on his mixups, spacing and edge guarding. Pretty solid stuff right there. :)

Anyways, Ruben and Chris might be able to make it. We should host another dollar tourney if everyone is down to.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
If we're going to be doing all these side tourneys (Am bracket, Low-teirs, dollar tourneys) then everyone's gonna have to come to this place at 11 am sharp to make it all possible. I know I'm going as early as I can, since I wanna play the best guys first so I can get a better handle on reading fast characters.

@DannyG- MM?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Of course Justin combos all day lol. No but really I heard u got mad better. R u gonna come out on Friday too?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Of course Justin combos all day lol. No but really I heard u got mad better. R u gonna come out on Friday too?
Possibly this friday, if not then next saturday for sure. I've bern playing horribly lately and think in gonna take a few days off if I don't play on friday. I just haven't been clicking the past few days. Gotta slap that hoe again tell her whos boss

DannyG

Smash Cadet
LOL I love all the Marth advice. The problem is I'm doing all that ****. My roommate is just a camping failure and I get impatient. I can win when I try to be patient.

Anyway besides all that **** I'm not gonna get to ZP until like 10-10:30 I don't think. I have schoolwork. Which means, DANNY, if you need a ride you gotta wait until later. Otherwise imma play until reallll late.

Oh and Justin, I play Ganon.

@DannyG- MM?
I'm not a gambling man, but since it's all in good fun just make sure to bring $5 and your A-game

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Guess who just made his roommate rage quit after he destroyed him for an hour. This guy.

Apparently Ganon is the best character in the game and his edgeguards are impossible to avoid. Hehe.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I'll see if my mom can take me tomorrow, if not I'll let you know and you can pick me up? I'll pay you like $5 for gas.
It's my pleasure, Danny. Just text me if you need me to take you. Keep your gas money.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Class ended early. I'm walking over now.

I'll be there around noon~

hmm you're going to ZP at 7 today? I'm not sure I can do that. My parents don't like me randomly springing that I'm going somewhere at that time without giving some heads up before hand lol.

:rosalina:

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Well, it seems like I'm going around 10ish with Dan. Yo Blea! I had fun 3stocking you last night. :p Sucks that you had to leave so early.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Janet and I made out this one night. I had my hand on her *** while I was kissing her. I decided to dig in deeper into her *** since I have an *** fetish haha. There was something there that wasn't supposed to be there......... I found hair. So, being the fetish king that I am, I twirled her *** hair with my finger like you would twirl spaghetti with a fork. It wasn't really a turn on, I just felt like doing it.

Afterwards, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Before washing my hands, I sniffed my fingers. It smelled like ***, of course LOLZ.

god damn too funny. had to post it to the ppl who know where thats from lol

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
whats up my floridian crew, missing miami and smash community. dr.peepee is too ****ing good and im hyped to get back to zp. eli, if u find the password i left in ur house pm me plz, i forgot the pass lol.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Yo those were some good matches tonight guys, can't wait for next saturday.

better watch out! I got this!

Eli thanks for the falcon practice, every little bit helps

Jason thanks for the tips. Oh and my peach still sucks. No matter how much you tell me it doesn't lol. until I'm more like armada then I won't suck. And I started grabbing more out of float cancels. It works wonders

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@ Justin: yea man good matches.... u've def gotten alot better since last time i played u. i wanna see u doing some crazy shield pressure at this tourney man. u can make it out of pools man. fvk the amateur bracket lol.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
@ Justin: yea man good matches.... u've def gotten alot better since last time i played u. i wanna see u doing some crazy shield pressure at this tourney man. u can make it out of pools man. fvk the amateur bracket lol.
Exactly. I'm not worried. Unless my pool Is strait marths I think I'll be alright. Lol

ya it does when people sheild alot. Justin I wish you stayed til later. I played chris(darkzero) and shade darkness alot last night lol.
Damn man. We really gotta play some at the tourney. Oh and who are those people? I don't think I know them. Lol

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Pool prediction based on last tournament:

Nicaboy
Beanman
Col Bol
Blea
Linguini
dashizwiz

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Had a lot of fun last night guys. I'm happy I'm able to perform decently after two months of picking this game up competitively. I have to thank the FAU guys for the regular practice too~

Next saturday will be my first Melee tourney. This is event is going to be amazing.

:rosalina:

ShadeDarkside

Smash Rookie
Hey, just gotta say, those were some awesome matches last night.

Shoutouts to Nicaboy, good matches, too bad Sheik is mad homo.

Eli: Awesome matches, thanks for the Falcon practice, and you're actually a really cool guy. I got you on march, remember?

Jason, for being awesome all around.

Justin: Nice to meet you, and a damn good peach you got there. I'm the new Ganon main, remember me?

DannyG: Thanks for the Ganon dittos, only in SFL will there be so many Ganon mains in one room lol.

See you all at DON'T CHOKE!

Beanman

Smash Cadet
@ Beanman: is that your results prediction or just one of the most stacked pools of a lifetime lol. i feel bad for u man. hahaha (Trikrome)
My first, and last, tournament had me against Linguini in my first match. I think I faced dwayne or something in losers afterward. My pools prediction is due to these MU's. I believe in myself (and Haxkeem) so I probably wouldn't get 4 stocked.

Top Bottom