• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

felix45

Smash Lord
South FL = Orlando??? mmmmyes?

just curious because I'll be out there come the end of jan and staying till sometime august. I prefer melee but I will play brawl on occasion (or rather on the occasion where no one but me wants to play melee T_T)

anyways look forward to seeing the skillz FL has to show!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come. Just gotta get my grandma to give me a ride. I'll try to finish installing pinnacle studio so I can bring my dazzle and we can record some matches.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Alright yo smash tomorrow! The other 2 days are gonna be holidays so lets do it. If enough intrest we can run another practice doubles and singles tourney. Hit me up and post up.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I can go.... I have a scavenger hunt tomorrow. Not one of those lame kiddy ones. It's one where we're given a list of things to do and we drive all around the city doing those things and taking pictures.

Edit-It's fun.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Danny i havent seen u since like september .

I went to a smashfest like 2 or 3 weeks ago but other than that it's been a while. My mom was acting stupid but I think she will let me go now. Anyway I have to decide between smashing and the scavenger hunt.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
been really busy lately guys.

i wanna play tonight, someone call me before i bake around 8ish, if they're going to zp, ill see if i can get cam off modern warfare 2.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i before saw fl smash like no one of the biggest scenes of smash in usa, less in the world.. but now i live here, u guys shut me up and made me eat my thoughts..
fl, you are the ****, and i really thank u guys, for giving a chance of learning and enjoying this fking game wif u.. fl is not just one of the best, if not the best, state in the WORLD of melee scene, its also one of the sweet shill to be with, i enjoy u guys, you r the ****
we r gonna do ****ING great at pound 4, i feel it..
FL, happy new year guys

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Happy new years bro cant wait to play everyone tomorrow. Also fl as a whole is easily one of the stronger states along with california and tri state as far as i know.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I don't know why but every time dop wants to play he makes me wanna play. I should be free later tonight like around 8 to 10. I did all my partying last night lol. Im assuming zp. Well at least the tourney is tomorrow which if i don't get in some mm i don't think imma enter :(

spider_sense

Smash Champion
i before saw fl smash like no one of the biggest scenes of smash in usa, less in the world.. but now i live here, u guys shut me up and made me eat my thoughts..
fl, you are the ****, and i really thank u guys, for giving a chance of learning and enjoying this fking game wif u.. fl is not just one of the best, if not the best, state in the WORLD of melee scene, its also one of the sweet shill to be with, i enjoy u guys, you r the ****
we r gonna do ****ING great at pound 4, i feel it..
FL, happy new year guys
Definitely one of the most humble smashers I have ever met. Cheers Michelo. :)

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I skipped out on the tournament itself. I just wanted to play friendlies because I haven't played in a while. I need practice against peach. I'm horrible against her haha.

It was nice to finally play against you, Blea Gelo. You're really good man. Hopefully next time I can try out my other characters against you.

Top Bottom