• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
So, apparently I'm not allowed to smash anymore. My mom won't let me go to ZP anymore.... She doesn't care about the drugs going in and out of there but now that cops are involved she won't let me go. Which I think is stupid. I only go there to smash. She keeps saying **** like "invite everyone over here". I tried telling her that no one lives by me and they won't come all the way over here when they can all meet up together at ZP which is closer. So, I guess I won't be playing with you guys anymore. At least until I can convince my mom.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
So, apparently I'm not allowed to smash anymore. My mom won't let me go to ZP anymore.... She doesn't care about the drugs going in and out of there but now that cops are involved she won't let me go. Which I think is stupid. I only go there to smash. She keeps saying **** like "invite everyone over here". I tried telling her that no one lives by me and they won't come all the way over here when they can all meet up together at ZP which is closer. So, I guess I won't be playing with you guys anymore. At least until I can convince my mom.
Tell her you go there to play and get help with homework. I can bring in some of my bio **** and talk shop, say I am helping you study and I see a lot of potential or some ****. Hell she would probably be convinced with some basic O chem **** unless she is in a science career and/or took O chem in college and realize how easy it is.

Then again I have just started going myself and probably plan to only head down there for tournys.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
OMG Avatar is amazing, like outstanding if you have not seen this yet go see it

In regards to when the tournament starts tomorrow.. 6 or 7 if Mike can't go but 930 if Mike can go

Ill call everyone tomorrow to let you guys know i think i have everyones number now, emilio can you call Nielsen I think his number is the only one I don't have.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
guys i think i would not be able to go tomorrow. juan cannot take me overthere tomorrow he is working till late X.x

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Btw I'll accept money matches today. Especially ppl i need to beat. Dale, Dwayne.... Crispyone but nooo he's not comin. and btw Dop is coming.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
maybe back in the day derek. But not anymore. plus i powered up so hard at winterfest u dont even know. That Linguini and Dop training for hours ftw son.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Eli why didn't you mm yesterday then? You got better though threw me off man. Johnny to his spacing is ridicules. And why the **** cant i beat samus . This game is dumb. Yo and dop those friendlies were mad serious. Sorry man i gotta hold it down for my south florida ni!gas.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I seriously need to stop choking; like **** man. **** is getting ridiculous.
lol. I think i'm ready to begin my retraining for melee now... but so far i have interest in falco, falcon, gannon, sheik, marth, or peach (my main pre-brawl). but i have no idea who can i stick to cuz everyone is too good in their ways and the game has changed alot lately.

-8-bit, eddie, ed, w/e .... changed it from nevershootme lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Flat soda just told yo *** son. Jason thanks for the ride yesterday man. And jason is and will continue to be one of my favorite south fl for the way he takes the game. He just don't give a ****. Xif to cuz he be getting mad. And yo derek just got my other ear pierced to man. Now we rivals again <.<.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Flat soda just told yo *** son. Jason thanks for the ride yesterday man. And jason is and will continue to be one of my favorite south fl for the way he takes the game. He just don't give a ****. Xif to cuz he be getting mad. And yo derek just got my other ear pierced to man. Now we rivals again <.<.
Ah most excellent nica! Glad to see some people getting into the game some more. LoL at Eli eating his words losing to Sighrax

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
w/e man i kno i could beat him. but w/e no johns. @ nicaboy i forgot that i posted about the mm lol. i'm down anytime to mm tho.. anyways if anybody is down to smash today i'm down.. hit me up.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I can't believe they have you working on Christmas Eve; your boss is a serious Scrooge. Oh and a quick side note. NOBODY call my house after 10, cause I live with family and people are trying to sleep, so if can't get in contact with me, assume I'm not home cause I'll most likely call you back if I am. Again NO ONE call my house if it's past 10. I know I know I should get a cell, once I find a work I'll get one asap. Promise.

@ I may be able to smash today Eli we'll see. I'll hit you up a bit later.

precision

Smash Cadet
i have the same problem jason. its pretty inconsiderate.

past nights ive had a couple smash/smash related dreams. this is the worse time to smash too.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Haha Enjoy your Christmas Eve Laz. I personally wouldn't mind people calling if I lived on my own, but if I lived on my own. I'd have a cell. An infuriating paradox. lol Start dreaming about your favorite girl.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Jason come to stevens like asap. Anyway ya kevin did really well he beat catrell dwayne and flamin roy. Not bad at all. I see you kid. And i wanna dream about rihanana. She is so **** sexy the things i would do to her!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
he beat dwayne and johnny and ALMOST beat Catrell, Poke Floats is not a legal stage

South Florida Players in order of skill (in my opinion)
Emilio
Michelangelo
Raphael
Eric
Derek
Dale
Warren
Kevin
Andres
Dwayne
Pete
Elliot
Mike
Johnny
Cameron
Jason
Marlon
Justin
Stephen
Eli
Andrew
Laz
Chris
RJ

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Well if thats your opinion thats fine but im sure the community thinks im better than you. I include matches outside of me and you playing for an all round stat for one another. You beat esam which is good but since you don't take the legitimacy out of dollar tourneys remember i beat emillio and crispy. I beat blea in a mm as well. He also lost to seibrik. And esam is the second best hands down. My opinion linguini esam crispyone then between myself and blea g elo. Then you and roy and dwayne.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Well if thats your opinion thats fine but im sure the community thinks im better than you. I include matches outside of me and you playing for an all round stat for one another. You beat esam which is good but since you don't take the legitimacy out of dollar tourneys remember i beat emillio and crispy. I beat blea in a mm as well. He also lost to seibrik. And esam is the second best hands down. My opinion linguini esam crispyone then between myself and blea g elo. Then you and roy and dwayne.
haha dale youre not better than me =) (in my opinion)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We should have a south florida power ranking. It would be nice to be ranked as well as see what would be top 10. Panalist esam linguini derek? Lamp chops? Me? Ralph? Lets do it and be honest. Btw didn't i 4 stock you in a money match? Ya i did get at me.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
not jhonning, but both of you are sheiks players, and u kjnow how the matchup is between sheik and luigi.. also, remember what happened after i was getting used to sheik, after the mm.. i dont remember clearly, maybe ask juan or eli, they can tell u

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Michelangelo was sandbagging =) hes gonna beast at Emilio's tournament

How do power rankings work? Whats a panelist do?
Are you seriously asking how power rankings work Derek? lol The panelists (preferably well-versed players in the scene) discuss the rankings of the players in the region and discuss in what order they should be placed on a list of skill, much like the one you made before. The criteria would mostly be based on tournament placings, as well as who you had to beat to get those placings and reviewing who you lose to and whether or not you lose to people who are supposedly worse than you or only to those ranked higher than you.

Top Bottom