• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Johto Gym Battle Tournament: Congrats to Dabuz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
Just sign up using the format in the OP and you'll be able to start instantly. Sammy will add you to the list when he signs on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well today and tomorrow are my last days for challenges for a bit so please VM/PM me new contenders. The other gym leaders should check the back room for my reason why.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
im now inactive because my wii wont read Brawl anymore, so i cannot play brawl until i figure out/ fix whats wrong so yea... lol
I had that same problem. Give your wii a *** whoopin until it can read it again. Mines started reading it a little bit after that, and about a week ago it feel six inches off my TV and it reads Brawl perfectly now.

Or send it to nintendo unless you modded your wii.

dvon21

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! For those of you who had wanted to challenge me I'm available whenever school ended today so I'm good. Sorry if you've had to wait I just haven't received any challenges but message me whenever you're ready!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Confirmed.

:popo: < :metaknight: Smashville
:snake: < :metaknight: Battlefield

A dropped grab due to a blonde roll last stock first game and fast falling past the ledge second game while at kill percent did me in. Just wasn't my day...

Good games. Until next week.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

>

BTW, since i'm at the final journey, shouldn't i get 1 smashemon change, cause in every game most people change at least 1 pokemon to something they like more before the final journeys :p

lol WC, you let me win after i 3 stocked your snake with oli while you were trying xD then you just gave up vs. my kirby >_>

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
I like how you assume I was even trying the first game lmao.

Do you really think I was going to try? I knew I was going to lose before I played you.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:people with your "i'll sandbag because im going to lose anyway" attitude shouldn't even be playing this game, it completely ruins the point and makes both people in a match feel like cr@p after wards, it is completely doable to win, a**holes like you just have to believe in themselves instead of saying they are ****ed and bringing themselves down with such a bad attitude, d****t, get some ****ing respect, dignity and self confidence you jerk

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
Dude I suck at this game and I know you're a good, popular player. What do you expect? -_-
chill out.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I have that feeling when I play someone thats way out of my league. But you know what I find it a challenge to take on such opponents. That makes the game fun to me and I can handle it. I might actually win and thats a bonus. :)

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Um...I hope to not create bad feeliings among us but dabuz is right. When I go to a offline tournament and realize I have to play a pro I know I'm not gonna win but I still try hard because it'll be a good learning experience for myself for me to get better. You'll never be the best at something because there are always better people but theres not a reason to refuse to give it your all. If you beat someone that you think you were gonna lose to it'll make you feel proud of your improvement. You must practice and try hard to get better but if you sandbag or put yourself down that will just be a negative influence to your play. People that sandbag shouldn't play this game because when they do it whether its because they're way outta your league or way under it makes both players feel bad. Just dont sandbag and give it your all to make the game fun and happy for everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom