• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Video Archive (UPDATED 1/03/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lol i suck at wifi wit yoshi =(

Meta is f'ing amazing with jigglypuff tho, no lie, rests are everwhere =P

Veril

Frame Savant
many of these videos have players using precisely the kind of tactics we warn against. Spamming rollout against metaknight for example. Other videos have really bad opponents. We need some new stuff...

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i noticed you only have 2 vids each for Fox and Lucario. here's a couple more, they're kind of noobish and long but maybe they can help someone? plus the Fox one is on Corneria, which I think is actually a great stage for jigglypuff because of rollout and the awesome ledges, so plz let me know what you think or how i can improve if this isn't archive-worthy :]

SR-71 (Jigglypuff) vs. LordoftheMorning (Lucario)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mR_ksg7p4

SR-71 (Jigglypuff) vs. LordoftheMorning (Fox)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlPy1QvOoyw (sorry about the screaming, i had a couple of beers and my friend was over. i can put music over it if it's annoying)

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
:confused:

Anything you can do on corneria, the opponent can do to you far worse, also because of the angle it becomes hard for jiggs to approach from the diagonal, putting her in fsmash range, never good for a jigglypuff.

The fox isn't terrible, but you may to to think about move precision. Know what you're throwing and know where it's going. that sort of thing. this kind of IR player can be an interesting fight, but read his pattern well and you will have no problem fighting him. He doesn't seem like someone who is overly flexible in playstyle, so find his pattern and it should be gg for him.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i noticed you only have 2 vids each for Fox and Lucario. here's a couple more, they're kind of noobish and long but maybe they can help someone? plus the Fox one is on Corneria, which I think is actually a great stage for jigglypuff because of rollout and the awesome ledges, so plz let me know what you think or how i can improve if this isn't archive-worthy :]

SR-71 (Jigglypuff) vs. LordoftheMorning (Lucario)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mR_ksg7p4

SR-71 (Jigglypuff) vs. LordoftheMorning (Fox)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlPy1QvOoyw (sorry about the screaming, i had a couple of beers and my friend was over. i can put music over it if it's annoying)
LMAO AT THE YELLING. OMG YOU ARE HILARIOUS.

But, besides the point, Corneria really isn't good for Jiggs. But, ironically, a Marth cp'd me there (I forgot to ban stuff), and I won because I used all the **** that was bad for Jiggs to my advantage. Low ceiling= utilt/usmash sex, etc.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Nah, it's all good. I've been hit with some RL problems and I can't really update frequently as much as I want to...

Veril

Frame Savant
I think you should just incorporate the video section (the best of them at least) into your guide. Use it as the video archive... just make it somewhat selective.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I've been... you know, mourning the loss of my... uhhh... Squirtle. -_- lol

Good games today, rinoH! I wasn't expecting to pull off those chain grabs with my ICs on wifi >_<

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
It's ridiculously inefficient to have to go to a person's profile to respond to something very easily responded to in the thread.
True.. Well if you respond make it at least more than one sentence :p
It's just that there's other places to go to chat about this stuff. You have to understand where I'm coming from though. Nothing personal at all, just doing my job. :colorful:

Veril

Frame Savant
How does everyone feel about me taking control of this thread? I've tried to contact the OP to no avail.

You know from my constant updating of the friend finder that I'm good keeping things current and responding to posts.

totally veril. take over this ****

Metatitan

Smash Master
How does everyone feel about me taking control of this thread? I've tried to contact the OP to no avail.

You know from my constant updating of the friend finder that I'm good keeping things current and responding to posts.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I think he or alex should make a new one. Tehhazxor (spellchecklol) has been.... inactive quite a while...

And this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHM8dIyMGU
Oh noes! I am slain!

I also thought it was a good match... even though I was 2 stocked. I really like the last kill ^^. I may upload a video in response to that called "how good is metatitan?".

I did fairly bad that match, and my deaths were due to stupid mistakes like using rollout into the organic mass that holds one of the platforms on the stage. Gg though ^^

Veril

Frame Savant
The OP has given me permission to take over this thread. It has gone unused for too long and there have been a number of individual threads popping up lately. I do not blame people for posting these threads. When I've restarted it please post all vids here.

I will move any vids from these threads here. Thanks.

Veril

Frame Savant
Veril, you're going to have to remake this whole thread. Just copy the OP and I'll close this.
I'm in class right now exploiting the chaos to goof off. Close it and I'll get a new one out later tonight. I will be organizing this by PLAYER and not opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom