• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Indiana Thread Re:Edit

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
I hate to necro a thread and I know that I know most of the people in Fort Wayne that smash but I actually discovered some people that know about smash that I've never played before so I thought I would post here again and see who's around.

I miss the old days... has it really been that many years?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I hate to necro a thread and I know that I know most of the people in Fort Wayne that smash but I actually discovered some people that know about smash that I've never played before so I thought I would post here again and see who's around.

I miss the old days... has it really been that many years?
You know Brax and those Melee guys I've heard about? I was fairly certain that was the entirety of Fort Wayne smash.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
From what I have heard from Ducky who has heard from them, they were definitely into Project M at release. But I haven't heard anything since then, especially since the release of MvC3, because I haven't touched Smash at all lately.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The only thing is I usually have to go somewhere the night before, unless I could house with Hades. But I don't know what his parents are like about stuff like that.

My parents are not morning people. :/ Unless I could house with you guys, but my parents also won't take me to Bloomington!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I just played with some Melee greats tonight... nice to hook back up with people you haven't seen in awhile. Got my *** handed to me but it was still awesome.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys I'm going to be moving to Vincennes, IN in about a week. Is there anyone around that area that plays? If you're not close, how far are you?
I want to be able to delve right into the scene and start playing right when I get there.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
The Brawl scene in IN isn't too thriving as far as I can tell. Maybe you can find a few people like yourselves, but I wish you luck.
The cool thing is, you don't live TOO far away from places like Louisville, Cincy, IL, MO (I don't think you live too far away at least) so keep asking around and see what you can find. Kentucky has a pretty decent sized scene.

Count

Smash Champion
Hades and I may play in September here in Indy if you're interested since we're bffs and what not if you're interested. Otherwise, people in this area aren't super active anymore. I still love brawl but have too much else going on in my life right now to play.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I live like 3 hours away from there unfortunately. But I play Melee/Project M with the Fort Wayne guys usually. We play pretty much every weekend, we just don't get on smashboards much.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
3 hours is nothing I can come any weekend as long as I can stay overnight sometimes. I will let you guys know if my move is confirmed soon.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Thanks XeroXen, I've applied to your group. Turns out I'm most likely staying in the warsaw area. But yeah it'll be fun playing and clubbing with yall.

Oh and Random Question. Is anyone carpooling to Apex? If not it's cool and I probably cant make it. IF the answer is YES. then I'll be happy to go as long as we are driving back on Sunday.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I see that the question has already been addressed in the page. Welcome to the community though, Warsaw is a bit farther away however. :(

Dizzymoon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2191-8697-4976
Not sure if this is the most relevant IN thread, but Ill post here till told otherwise
Im Dizzymoon, a new player (and probably the only smasher) in Bedford,IN
Looking for anyone who lives near this area or anyone in general really that would be willing to play some smash whenever or possibly give me rides to fests/locals? I dont have any other real way of consistent transport from 1 place to the next, so this would be a big help in opening me up to the scene
Thanks.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The front page of this hasn't been updated in a long time to my knowledge, TBB doesn't play/maintain this anymore.

Maybe I'll work on that.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I just haven't been on or played in awhile XD, that real life stuff is keeping me busy to really pay attention to much anymore. Surprised this thread still exists to be honest. I don't even live in Indiana anymore (although that may change if this new job comes through)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Actually I live about two hours outside of Chicago, in a small town called Streator, been here for almost two years now. It has slightly less in population than Huntington and everyone that ever asks where I'm from has never heard of the place either. I work in radio and journalism though down here, but I'm looking at a job in Michigan City, so if that goes through, I'll be back in Indiana!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Evansville is like one of the only areas I'm not familiar with. I thought they were still playing though. They might have a Facebook group.

nosex

Smash Rookie
<<<<<< valparaiso, indiana. nwi. 219.

use to play a lot of melee (many years ago) and very interested in starting to get back into the swing of it. looking for others to play in the area. also, looking to get into project m.

Top Bottom