• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories

jugfingers

Smash Champion
obviously there is a romantic side to some conspiracies, specifically ones that involve aliens, lost civilizations, multidimensional beings, archangels, lightworkers, the whole spiritual battle good vs evil.

for me its much simpler, I don't like that the government steals my money spends it on bombs and weapons to kill people, gives it to major pharmaceutical companies to create toxic drugs that nobody needs,
I don't like central banking, fractional reserve banking which bankruptcy is inherently built into, the fact that we are economic slaves due to the creation of money through loans which can never be payed back due to interest, I don't like the fact that these major banks and governments work together and are getting bigger and more poweful. The United Nations, The WTO, IMF the World Bank taking over third world countries under the pretense that they cannot take care of themselves(i.e privatizing their water supply, petroleuom projects, taking over their economy through loans) the people in charge of these organizations are fools and responisble for the horrible deaths of millions of innocent people.

I don't want these people in control of the world, its not an escapist fantasy, its a horrible reality.

Suspect

Smash Hero
this thread is depressing. i don't think i've ever seen so many sheeps. all right you dummies, this is what happened.

wtc was not terrorists. it was aliens. we knew pearl harbor was coming but didn't do anything to stop it because we were too busy planning to shoot down the rosewell aliens, and that alien species came back to attack us. the aliens have been visiting earth to experience the unique four day nature of our planet's time cube. before 9/11 they sent down a man to take control of america, but the cia and fbi assassinated him in dallas. later the iranians were contacted by the aliens to take hostage several americans in an embassy, but ronald reagen saw through their plans and the iranians did their october surprise to make sure he didn't tell the world about the aliens. everyone who doesn't believe this is probably either an idiot who never thinks for himself, or working for the government.
stay off the sci fi channel

Suspect

Smash Hero
You call us dummies and then explain something as if you know for a fact that is what's going on.

wow

Wrex

Smash Cadet
I was hoping you were trolling, i was about to drink a bleach martini.
if i was attempting to pass my joke off as serious then i'd be trollin, but i didn't, because i wasn't. i tried to combine every conspiracy theory i could into a single one that would hopefully be mindbogglingly complex in its awfulness.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Considering I've watched a lot of x-files, I've come across a lot of conspiracies in my day. Some are:

9/11 was done by the gov
The government is trying to cover up roswell
Any other conspiracy mentioned in teh x-files
Time Cube (yeah you know what I mean)
Somebody made a thread about that Time Cube thing.

I never laughed so ****ing hard in my life.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I think Jay purposely did On To The Next One like that to mess with people...

But yeah first time I watched it I was like, **** say it ain't so.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I've just randomly stumbled upon this topic and must say that I'm quite interested in it.
I'll be lurking and doing my own little research.

Perhaps I could find something else, perhaps.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I have been looking into the Illuminati ever since Deus Ex(PC and PS2) brought it up. I think it's pretty interesting.

If you don't know what the Illuminati is, it's a supposed secret organization, that died out, but there is people saying they are alive and kicking.

Some people familiar with them may think this topic is dangerous, becuase the Illuminati is dangerous but I am interested in them. I also had a game idea that was extremely close to their goals, before I heard about them( I am keeping the idea.).

So, my reason for the topic? Anyone know anything about the Illuminati or any other conspiracy theories?
Oooh, I love conspiracy theories like this.

I have done a lot of research on the Illuminati recently as well (Rhianna's dancers forming the "all seeing eye" in her Where Have You Been music video got me interested), and have come across a very interesting story from someone named Svali: http://svalispeaks.com/
It's a little Christian based, but still has useful information. Wether it's true or not, hard to say, but you never know.

Some interviews:
http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/ (scroll down a little bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZccxuKjXApA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_03jyfmrUA

Edit: I just realized this thread hasn't been active for 2 years....

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Any references to pop culture and the Illuminati or the Satan conspiracy is laughable and reaching.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Any references to pop culture and the Illuminati or the Satan conspiracy is laughable and reaching.
Well... as far as I know... that's what they are. -.-

They're a secret society that's out to bring the New World Order and using the Media to "brainwash" people to believe what they want them to.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I cannot possibly explain how the quality of music, rap in particular, could have gone down so much in the past 10-15 years while becoming more popular than ever. This illuminati **** starts to sound like it has some truth to it when you look at how mass media becomes dumbed down more and more and more just to influence even more people.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ikr, I just lold at it at first, but once you start to see what people are talking about, IT'S EVERYWHERE. Ke$ha's Die Young song doesn't even have anything to do with the video, it's like they just chose a random, dumb, meaningless song, added a catchy beat, and stuffed it with Satanic symbols. e.e

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't really see what's so omgconspiracy about the super rich having the influence to do all kinds of **** and get away with it.

This has always occurred, it's just that this is like the first era that people actually believe otherwise.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I noticed the Kids Choice Awards 2010 was FILLED with illuminati messages:

•Black and White tiles/patterns everywhere. Isn't their colors Green and Orange?

•There was an All Seeing Eye on the ad when something exploded

•There was a faint All Seeing Eye on the ad as well, on the left was the circle with the two lines between it "the moon" and the sun on the right. Go search it up.

And also, I find it weird Jay-Z and other artists hold their hands forming triangles right above one of their eyes. Coincidence? Jay-Z was asked about it on an interview. When he asked, he answered quickly and had nervous tone in his voice. Strange....

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well... as far as I know... that's what they are. -.-

They're a secret society that's out to bring the New World Order and using the Media to "brainwash" people to believe what they want them to.
No, there isn't.

If there is a secret society, and it can be easily pointed out by a very vocal minority, then it is a failed secret society. It's like Loose Change. A conspiracy will not be something easily deduced by anyone. If the majority of the people are fooled by something, but a very small subset that subset isn't some super smart group of people; they are reading for information that doesn't exist.

They wouldn't be dumping obvious symbols in media like this even to children; they would load us, especially children, with propaganda about how they do not exist. We don't get that at all. We get either nothing or how they are a secret society lurking in the shadows.

Top Bottom