• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I thought CK said they were based off Lucifer the angel, but I may have misread the post.
Ah, I see that post now. CK's a dummy :mad:. Illuminati just means the plural of "enlightened", so it just means "englightened people". Lucifer is latin for "Light bearer"

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
jugfingers
but whether or not this is still a product of the Bavarian Illuminati is irrelevant, the fact is that there is a real politcal move on towards a one world government, this is not a theory or hypothesis, and is openly endorsed by instrumental political intellectuals.
Openly endorsing the idea of a one world government is NOT a conspiracy.

jugfingers
but yea if you think debunking 9/11 conspiracies debunks the so called illuminati you are living under a rock.
I don't think that I'm debunking anything. It's not up to me to debunk it, it's up to the people who believe in it to prove it. If I were to say that there's a city of talking aquatic apes living under the sea, you wouldn't be able to prove that there wasn't, but you wouldn't just believe me because you couldn't prove that it wasn't true. You would expect me to provide some evidence that it was true. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Can you supply anything to back this up? I don't doubt it, but I'd rather have sources that can attest to this rather than just believing it.
"I worked South Central Los Angeles and I can tell you, Director Deutch, emphatically and without equivocation, that the Agency has dealt drugs in this country for a long time." I then referred Director Deutch to three specific Agency operations known as Amadeus, Pegasus and Watchtower."

-Michael Ruppert
at town hall meeting at Locke High School in Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk video of the town hall meeting,.

"My evidence will show conclusively that, as a matter of national policy, set at the National Security Council - the White House - elements of the C.I.A., in concert with elements of the military, and other federal agencies, have dealt drugs to Americans for at least three decades"

"The evidence will also show that the CIA has infiltrated and established illegal relationships with a number of police departments around the country. One of the purposes of this has been to protect CIA drug operations from law enforcement. I have personal knowledge of this activity in Los Angeles and New Orleans and have documented such a case in New York City."

"OPENING REMARKS OF
MICHAEL C. RUPPERT
for the
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence"

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrMindbenda#p/u/46/AgMvy9Adwbc

documentary on cia drug smuggling

Again, sources help. Who are these 'instrumental political intellectuals"? What you're saying sounds reasonable, but if you aren't backing it up then it means nothing in the end.

I don't think you've adequately proved that. You've made a lot of bold assertions but haven't cited one source. I don't necessarily disagree with you, I just want proof.

everyone in the Council of Foreign Relations everyone in the Tri-Lateral commision

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship." Former Congressman John Rarick 1971

Richard Haass - President of the CFR

"Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves.”

David Rockafeller chairman of CFR of Chase bank the largest bank in the world , every president of the World Bank has formely been a president of Chase

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Henry Kissinger

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond , whether real or *promulgated* that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

speaking about obama "I think his task is to develop an overall strategy for america in this period, when really a New World Order can be created, its a great opportunity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3BqK-9ZiU

President Obama’s National Security Advisor, General Jim Jones said this about kissinger

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here.”

- Paul Volcker, Former Chairman, Federal Reserve, chairman of the trilateral commission

"A global economy requires a global currency."

Strobe Talbot, President Clintons Deputy Secretary of State

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all."

Bill Clinton
"Norman Cousins worked for world peace and world government...Strobe Talbott's lifetime achievements as a voice for global harmony have earned him this recognition....He will be a worthy recipient of the Norman Cousins Global Governance Award. Best wishes....for future success."

James Warburg "We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."
Statement to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee

George Bush Sr "Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order....Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations."

"Out of these troubled times, our? objective? a new world order? can emerge? Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known."

"What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea - a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind...based on shared principles and the rule of law...The illumination of a thousand points of light...The winds of change are with us now."

Arthur Schlesinger, Jr"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."

Gary Hart

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this (9-11) disaster to carry out ... a new world order."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7htckec-U

all the above people mentioned are CFR members, and everyone involved in high level politics and I mean everyone is a member of the CFR I could go on for days but I think this probably illustrates the general idea. I didn't give any sources before because this is generally common knowledge the real debate is not over whether or not major political and financial instituitions are pushing towards a world government the debate is whether this is going to be a benevolent government or an authoritarian government.

Openly endorsing the idea of a one world government is NOT a conspiracy.
No of course not, but the means by which this World government is accomplished is where the conspiracy part comes in.

I don't think that I'm debunking anything. It's not up to me to debunk it, it's up to the people who believe in it to prove it. If I were to say that there's a city of talking aquatic apes living under the sea, you wouldn't be able to prove that there wasn't, but you wouldn't just believe me because you couldn't prove that it wasn't true. You would expect me to provide some evidence that it was true. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

you seem to think for some reason that the official story and general consesus that the plane crash+burning fuel caused the collapse is more reasonable than a controlled demolition, when in reality planes crashing into the top of the twin towers which were specifically designed to resist the impact of planes, causing a collapse at free fall speed and WTC 7 which no plane crashed into also collapsed demolition style is nearly physically impossible
also the buildings
had an estimated pre-attack estimate of near a billion dollars worth of gold in the basement which mysteriously dissappeared a fraction of the gold was recovered.

Also Laryy Silverstein bought the WTC buildings and took out insurance policies specifically covering the trade centers for terrorist attacks a couple of weeks before 9/11
making billions in profit off of the attacks.

also if you've ever heard of operation northwoods http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

you would know that the US government is generally willing to murder there own citizens to further there foreign policy objectives

also the fact that osama was interviewed by a CNN reporter months before 9/11 and claimed he would carry out a massive attack on the states is also a little suspicious considering that the attacks were so quickly pinned on him by the mainstream media.

after bin laden was interviewed cooper quickly predicted a major terror attack on the states blamed on osama but carried out by the american government, this was in summer of 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHqB7w9WSI

if you listened to news of middle eastern countries you'll quickly realize that for every bombing there are at least 3-4 different groups that claim responisbility, which means that claimed responisbility doesn't=actual responsibility

coupled with the fact that the project for a new american century was already plotting to invade iraq pre 2000 in the clinton era masterminded by Paul Wolfowitz(president of the world bank) and Rumesfield

you just posted some long *** rant about how 9/11 conspiracists are lunatics when there's a coalition of over a thousand professional architects and engineers demanding an investigation into the 9/11 WTC collapses because of how ridiculous the official story of collapse is.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth#p/u/5/PbtmshpFGgw

I mean I'm sure you had fun arguing with some idiot but It seemed like you were using him as a general example of conspiracy theorists, which is funny because conspiracy theorists are generally a lot smarter than dumb sheeple

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
jugfingers
No of course not, but the means by which this World government is accomplished is where the conspiracy part comes in.
But you haven't demonstrated that there is a conspiracy. Just because there are people who say they want a one world government, that doesn't mean that they're secretly conspiring to create one.

That's like saying that just because there are people who say that Barack Obama shouldn't be president, that means that there's a secret conspiracy to have him killed.

It doesn't work that way.

jugfingers
you seem to think for some reason that the official story and general consesus that the plane crash+burning fuel caused the collapse is more reasonable than a controlled demolition
Because it is more reasonable...

jugfingers
you just posted some long *** rant about how 9/11 conspiracists are lunatics when there's a coalition of over a thousand professional architects and engineers demanding an investigation into the 9/11 WTC collapses because of how ridiculous the official story of collapse is.
There already was an investigation. That's the problem with these conspiracy nuts. They're not really interested in learning the truth. They're interested in learning what they want the truth to be. So, no matter what the actual evidence says, they continue to demand new investigations. The only investigation that would make them happy would be one that reached the conclusions that they wanted it to.

Real skeptics demand to be convinced that we're wrong, and we're happy to change our position when the evidence shows us otherwise. These conspiracy nuts call themselves skeptics, yet they refuse to believe anything other than what they want to believe.

jugfingers
I mean I'm sure you had fun arguing with some idiot but It seemed like you were using him as a general example of conspiracy theorists
I was and he is. He didn't sound much different from you.

jugfingers
which is funny because conspiracy theorists are generally a lot smarter than dumb sheeple
How do you know that us "dumb sheeple" aren't just pretending to be dumb as part of some conspiracy?

Let's just, for the sake of argument, say that everything about the official 9/11 story was BS. What really happened? How do you know? Where is your proof?

Disproving one theory(which you can't even do) does NOT make your ******** conspiracy true by default. That's like when creationists try to disprove evolution, as if that would somehow prove the existence of a god.

You can't prove Y by disproving X. The only way to prove Y is to provide evidence for Y. What you conspiracy nuts do is say "X can't be true, so Y must be true." That's a logical fallacy. Just because X isn't true, that doesn't mean that Y is. Neither could be true.

The only thing is that in this case, there actually is evidence for X. There is no evidence for Y.

The people who believe these crazy conspiracy theories strike me as lonely screwballs who have to believe these ridiculous stories that sound like bad movie clips in order to get any excitement out of life.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What about his head bucking back, as if shot from the front?

Anyway, we all know the Comedian did it.
This has been proven NUMEROUS times to be the correct way a head would move. In fact, the exit would is perfectly accurate to the sniper shot from Oswald.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This has been proven NUMEROUS times to be the correct way a head would move. In fact, the exit would is perfectly accurate to the sniper shot from Oswald.
That's just what someone whose covering it up would say :mad:

edit: also for the New World Order: lol.

Nations like being independent. They don't want to give up their soveriegnty. The concept of "working together" goes against every superpower's goal, which is to be the superpower. Pulling out quotes are nothing, and saying "new world order" doesn't equal a conspiracy to form a single government.

And apparnently you're right, there are about 1,000 or so engineers and architects that signed that petition. That's a large number.

Oh wait. There are over 1.5 million engineers in the US and over 100,000 architects. Yeah

Plus it's not like the government hasn't ever had a leak before for things. I'm sure no one in the government that'd have to be involved in the massive amount of detail needed for a coverup of this size, considering the amount of independent investigations into it (which the majority of which do not find evidence for the 9/11 truth movement) haven't found holes, which would mean that the government has done massive amounts of work to cover their tracks. All that it would need would be one or so person to whistle blow it, and the republican party would be ruined forever. And the rewards of it? We invade Afghanistan? That's not hard. If we were going to fake a reason for it, why do something that's so incredibly risky that apparently college kids could figure it out? Why not just say "We uncovered a terrorist ring working for the Taliban that were going to detonate a nuclear warhead in New York City", then go to war with them? Plus theres the fact that the Taliban controlled Afghanistan, not Al Quida, who were simply resting there. Plus the official story itself says that none of the hijackers were afghani and that the main planning for it came from Germany cells.

Yeah, I guess the rewards of doing that is worth the possible fallout.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
But you haven't demonstrated that there is a conspiracy. Just because there are people who say they want a one world government, that doesn't mean that they're secretly conspiring to create one

lol well heres where intelligence comes into play, the people who want a one world government are the most powerful people in the world, run the largest banks, control the largest militaries, control the largest media corporations.

so uh...you do the math genius boy, why would people who want a one world government, and have the power to create a one world government, not create a one world government.

its like saying someone who is thristy for orange juice, and happens to have a bottle of orange juice not going to drink some orange juice, like I guess just cause a dude has some orange juice and is craving orange juice doesn't mean he's gonna drink the orange juice that he has, but c'mon dude use your brain.

also a conspiracy doesn't necessarily involve secrecy a valid definition of conspiracy is any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

That's like saying that just because there are people who say that Barack Obama shouldn't be president, that means that there's a secret conspiracy to have him killed.
wow you sure covered all the option there, so if I don't want Barack Obama to be president I have to have him assasinated?

I can't simply speak out against his policies, rally support for opposition, vote against him in an election etc.

There already was an investigation. That's the problem with these conspiracy nuts. They're not really interested in learning the truth. They're interested in learning what they want the truth to be. So, no matter what the actual evidence says, they continue to demand new investigations. The only investigation that would make them happy would be one that reached the conclusions that they wanted it to.

from the offficial report the south tower collapsed in ten seconds.....hmmm lets so how fast it would take for an object to fall at free fall speed from the height of the tower

freefall equation: Time=Sqrt((2*distance)/(Gravity))

time=sqrt(2*415m/9.81 )

time=9.2 seconds, keep in mind this equation is only valid in a vaccuum and does not account for air resistance which at sea level is fairly dense. 1.2 kg/m^3

so with air resistance alone the fall would have taken more than ten seconds, however

according to the official report the collapse started on the floor that the plane crashed into and then the whole building pancake beneath that. WOW

pushing 80-60 floors out of the way at the same resistance as air, yet concrete and solid steel would have thousands of time the resistance of air,

10 seconds......

so you see the theory that is presented, the theory that you think is reasonable

isn't even physically possible

at least the demolition theory is in the realm of physical possibility.

How do you know that us "dumb sheeple" aren't just pretending to be dumb as part of some conspiracy?

Let's just, for the sake of argument, say that everything about the official 9/11 story was BS. What really happened? How do you know? Where is your proof?.
It's pretty irrelevant to me, someone blew up the world trade towers and stole some gold, every authoritarian government in the world benefitted especially the american government which used the attacks to invade several middle eastern countries stealing their oil and setting up military bases. Osama bin Laden and the taliban did not benefit at all and had their countries of operation invaded and bases shut down by nato troops.

whether or not it was conducted by the US I don't know, I know they benefitted and that they would, Operation Northwoods is proof that they would conduct false flag attacks against their own country.

But nobody can really know for sure who is responsible.

Disproving one theory(which you can't even do) does NOT make your ******** conspiracy true by default. That's like when creationists try to disprove evolution, as if that would somehow prove the existence of a god.

You can't prove Y by disproving X. The only way to prove Y is to provide evidence for Y. What you conspiracy nuts do is say "X can't be true, so Y must be true." That's a logical fallacy. Just because X isn't true, that doesn't mean that Y is. Neither could be true.

The only thing is that in this case, there actually is evidence for X. There is no evidence for Y.

the evidence for Y in this case is that the buildings fell at free fall speed, meaning that the collapse originated from the base of the building, not the top. which could not have been cause by the planes.

sorry what is the evidence X? lol

The people who believe these crazy conspiracy theories strike me as lonely screwballs who have to believe these ridiculous stories that sound like bad movie clips in order to get any excitement out of life

lol I think your just tied up in the WTC conspiracy theories, the NWO conspiracy is not a theory, and its not entertaining.

lol wut? please explain how this is the correct way a head would move.

back and to the left, back and to the left. lols I'd really like to hear the explanation of how this is the correc way a head would move

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
jugfingers
lol well heres where intelligence comes into play, the people who want a one world government are the most powerful people in the world, run the largest banks, control the largest militaries, control the largest media corporations.

so uh...you do the math genius boy, why would people who want a one world government, and have the power to create a one world government, not create a one world government.

its like saying someone who is thristy for orange juice, and happens to have a bottle of orange juice not going to drink some orange juice, like I guess just cause a dude has some orange juice and is craving orange juice doesn't mean he's gonna drink the orange juice that he has, but c'mon dude use your brain.

also a conspiracy doesn't necessarily involve secrecy a valid definition of conspiracy is any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
Who are these nameless people you keep mentioning, and how do you know they want a one world government?

jugfingers
wow you sure covered all the option there, so if I don't want Barack Obama to be president I have to have him assasinated?

I can't simply speak out against his policies, rally support for opposition, vote against him in an election etc.
Of course that isn't your only option. That was my point. I was using an analogy to show you how ridiculous your logic is, not trying to argue that people who don't like Obama want him dead. I assumed that would come across as obvious, but I forgot I was talking to a nutty conspiracy theorist.

jugfingers
from the offficial report the south tower collapsed in ten seconds.....hmmm lets so how fast it would take for an object to fall at free fall speed from the height of the tower

freefall equation: Time=Sqrt((2*distance)/(Gravity))

time=sqrt(2*415m/9.81 )

time=9.2 seconds, keep in mind this equation is only valid in a vaccuum and does not account for air resistance which at sea level is fairly dense. 1.2 kg/m^3

so with air resistance alone the fall would have taken more than ten seconds, however

according to the official report the collapse started on the floor that the plane crashed into and then the whole building pancake beneath that. WOW

pushing 80-60 floors out of the way at the same resistance as air, yet concrete and solid steel would have thousands of time the resistance of air,

10 seconds......

so you see the theory that is presented, the theory that you think is reasonable

isn't even physically possible

at least the demolition theory is in the realm of physical possibility.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

jugfingers
the evidence for Y in this case is that the buildings fell at free fall speed, meaning that the collapse originated from the base of the building, not the top. which could not have been cause by the planes.
That is NOT evidence FOR Y. If anything, that would be evidence against X. But really, it's not even that, because the things you're saying are nothing more than blind assertions. Are you an expert on buildings collapsing? What are your credentials? If not, who are your sources, and what are their credentials?

jugfingers
sorry what is the evidence X? lol
The 9-11 Commission Report

jugfingers
lol wut? please explain how this is the correct way a head would move.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

jugfingers

Smash Champion
That's just what someone whose covering it up would say :mad:

edit: also for the New World Order: lol.

Nations like being independent. They don't want to give up their soveriegnty. The concept of "working together" goes against every superpower's goal, which is to be the superpower. Pulling out quotes are nothing, and saying "new world order" doesn't equal a conspiracy to form a single government.

uh get at the CFR

And apparnently you're right, there are about 1,000 or so engineers and architects that signed that petition. That's a large number..

Oh wait. There are over 1.5 million engineers in the US and over 100,000 architects. Yeah.
it didn't occur to you that you have to be an engineer or architect that also questions the official government statement and distrusts the government enough to want a new investigation?

I mean its one thing to watch the towers fall and be like k wtf just happened, and another thing join a coalition for 9/11 truth and possibly risk being black balled by contracters who are pro government.

Plus it's not like the government hasn't ever had a leak before for things. I'm sure no one in the government that'd have to be involved in the massive amount of detail needed for a coverup of this size, considering the amount of independent investigations into it (which the majority of which do not find evidence for the 9/11 truth movement) haven't found holes, which would mean that the government has done massive amounts of work to cover their tracks. All that it would need would be one or so person to whistle blow it, and the republican party would be ruined forever. And the rewards of it? We invade Afghanistan? That's not hard. If we were going to fake a reason for it, why do something that's so incredibly risky that apparently college kids could figure it out? Why not just say "We uncovered a terrorist ring working for the Taliban that were going to detonate a nuclear warhead in New York City", then go to war with them? Plus theres the fact that the Taliban controlled Afghanistan, not Al Quida, who were simply resting there. Plus the official story itself says that none of the hijackers were afghani and that the main planning for it came from Germany cells.

Yeah, I guess the rewards of doing that is worth the possible fallout.
I have never claimed that elected officials orchestrated this, only that government power structres benefitted,

Who are these nameless people you keep mentioning, and how do you know they want a one world government?

everyone in the CFR and TriLateral commision like I said before is it really that hard to scroll up the page.

Of course that isn't your only option. That was my point. I was using an analogy to show you how ridiculous your logic is, not trying to argue that people who don't like Obama want him dead. I assumed that would come across as obvious, but I forgot I was talking to a nutty conspiracy theorist.

but it was a stupid analogy because it doesn't matter by what means the new world order comes, the only relevant fact is that it is coming. When I said the conspiracy is the means I meant literally the fact that people are orchestrating a one world government is a conspiracy. But in fact its kind of misleading to refer to it as a conspiracy, what I mean when I say conspiracy is people colloborating together for a common cause.

wow I just wasted ten minutes of my life waiting for something that any relevance to the wtc buidlings falling at freefall.

pretty clever trick to ridicule idiots, reminds me of your first post in this thread.

That is NOT evidence FOR Y. If anything, that would be evidence against X. But really, it's not even that, because the things you're saying are nothing more than blind assertions. Are you an expert on buildings collapsing? What are your credentials? If not, who are your sources, and what are their credentials?

the building falling at free fall proves certain things, not anything specific, but it means that there was no resistance other than air, it means the steel structre was cut with something all the way through the core from top to bottom, it means the collapse must have originated from the bottom.

lol I love how that when you actually have no rebuttal to my argument you resort to simply trying to discredit me personally instead of offering a respons, its a simple ****ing freefall equation jesus kid

ok you want credentials how about
Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect and a member of the American Institute of Architects. He is the founding member of AE911Truth. He has been a practicing architect for over 20 years and has worked on most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. Most recently he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail, parking structure, and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space—altogether about with 1,200 tons of steel framing.

watch these videos and get back to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbtmshpFGgw&feature=related

The 9-11 Commission Report

A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement (Dr. Lynn Margulis) said:

"I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."
The former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

The principal electrical engineer for the entire World Trade Center complex, who was "very familiar with the structures and [the Twin Towers'] conceptual design parameters" (Richard F. Humenn), stated that "the mass and strength of the structure should have survived the localized damage caused by the planes and burning jet fuel . . . . the fuel and planes alone did not bring the Towers down."

Former Director for Research, Director for Aeronautical Projects, and Flight Research Program Manager for NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center, who holds masters degrees in both physics and engineering (Dwain A. Deets) says:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Centers on 9/11].''
A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects (Dr. Steven E. Jones) stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled demolition

A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities (Dr. Crockett Grabbe) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

An expert on demolition (Bent Lund) said that the trade centers were brought down with explosives (in Danish)

A Dutch demolition expert (Danny Jowenko) stated that WTC 7 was imploded

A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety Technology Authority (Dr. Heikki Kurttila) stated regarding WTC 7 that "The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition."
A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university, with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member (Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn), is calling for a new investigation of 9/11

A Danish professor of chemistry (Dr. Niels Harrit) said, in a mainstream Danish newspaper, "WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building would have fallen in that direction. You don't have to be a woodcutter to grasp this"

A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university concluded (Dr. Bruce R. Henry) that the Twin Towers "were brought down by planted explosives."

A mechanical engineer with 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs, who is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities, a board member of the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, currently serving as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States (Edward S. Munyak) believes that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition.

The former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy, and former Director of the Office of Engineering at the Public Service Commission in Washington, D.C., who is a mechanical engineer (Enver Masud) , does not believe the official story, and believes that there is a prima facie case for controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

A professor of mathematics (Gary Welz) said "The official explanation that I've heard doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain why I heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the concrete was pulverized"

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council (Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

Two professors of structural engineering at a prestigious Swiss university (Dr. Joerg Schneider and Dr. Hugo Bachmann) said that, on 9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition

this video shows melon matter spewing in one direction and the melon going in the opposite

When JFK is shot in the head, an orange ball of his brain matter comes out the side of his head. Simultaneously, a huge fan shaped crescent of blood also goes out the back of his head. Simultaneously JFK rocks band to the left everything is going in the same direction,

also using a melon on a rod as a scientific/physical equivalent of a human head/skull attached to a human body is a little farfetched

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
jugfingers
everyone in the CFR and TriLateral commision like I said before is it really that hard to scroll up the page.
There's more than one organization called the CFR. I don't know which one you're talking about.

As for the Trilateral Commission, all I can find on them is that there are conspiracy theorists who accuse them of wanting a one world government. I can't find any proof that a one world government is an actual goal of theirs, or that they are secretly conspiring to create one.

jugfingers
but it was a stupid analogy because it doesn't matter by what means the new world order comes, the only relevant fact is that it is coming.
That's NOT a relevant fact, because it isn't even a fact. A fact is saying something like "The sky is blue" or "The capital of Georgia is Atlanta." Facts can be demonstrated as being true. Can you demonstrate that the new world order is coming?

jugfingers
When I said the conspiracy is the means I meant literally the fact that people are orchestrating a one world government is a conspiracy.
Again, NOT a fact. You apparently don't know what facts are, which would explain a lot...

jugfingers
what I mean when I say conspiracy is people colloborating together for a common cause.
How do you know that anyone is collaborating together for a one world government?

jugfingers
wow I just wasted ten minutes of my life waiting for something that any relevance to the wtc buidlings falling at freefall.
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. What credentials do you have? Who are you to say that the buildings couldn't have fallen the way that they did after being struck the way that they were? How do you know that? You just make assertions that you provide absolutely no evidence for, and I'm supposed to accept that as a valid argument.

I could just as easily say "The towers could not have fallen if there had been an explosion at the base of the towers." I've provided just as much evidence as you have, so what I just said is just as likely to be true.

jugfingers
the building falling at free fall proves certain things, not anything specific, but it means that there was no resistance other than air, it means the steel structre was cut with something all the way through the core from top to bottom, it means the collapse must have originated from the bottom.
How do you know that it means any of those things?

jugfingers
lol I love how that when you actually have no rebuttal to my argument you resort to simply trying to discredit me personally instead of offering a respons, its a simple ****ing freefall equation jesus kid
You haven't provided anything for me to respond to. You're making blank assertions without explaining why I should believe that they're true.

It's no different than if I were to say that all people from England are green, Tony Blair is from England, therefor Tony Blair is green. You can't just assert facts that you've provided no evidence for and use them as an argument. In the example that I just gave, there isn't anything wrong with my logic. If everything that I said in my argument was true, then I would have a pretty solid case that Tony Blair is green. The problem is that my assertion that all people from England is wrong.

When you're creating an argument, it's very important that all of the assertions that you make are correct. If you're going to assert that "the WTC towers could not have fallen just by being struck by the planes", then you have to prove that they couldn't have fallen that way. If you don't, then any argument that you build off of that assertion is flawed.

jugfingers
ok you want credentials how about
Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect and a member of the American Institute of Architects. He is the founding member of AE911Truth. He has been a practicing architect for over 20 years and has worked on most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. Most recently he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail, parking structure, and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space—altogether about with 1,200 tons of steel framing.
Eor brought up a great point, why is it that such a small fraction of architects and engineers are saying this? If it were true, then shouldn't the majority be saying it?

There are actually so called "scientists" who claim that dinosaurs never existed. You can always find some supposed "expert" who will say anything. There are people in the scientific community knowns as contrarians, who simply contradict anything that the majority of their field agrees with. You have to go with what the majority of experts are saying, not just cherry pick the experts that say what you want to hear.

jugfingers
A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement (Dr. Lynn Margulis) said:

"I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."
The former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

The principal electrical engineer for the entire World Trade Center complex, who was "very familiar with the structures and [the Twin Towers'] conceptual design parameters" (Richard F. Humenn), stated that "the mass and strength of the structure should have survived the localized damage caused by the planes and burning jet fuel . . . . the fuel and planes alone did not bring the Towers down."

Former Director for Research, Director for Aeronautical Projects, and Flight Research Program Manager for NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center, who holds masters degrees in both physics and engineering (Dwain A. Deets) says:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Centers on 9/11].''
A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects (Dr. Steven E. Jones) stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled demolition

A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities (Dr. Crockett Grabbe) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

An expert on demolition (Bent Lund) said that the trade centers were brought down with explosives (in Danish)

A Dutch demolition expert (Danny Jowenko) stated that WTC 7 was imploded

A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety Technology Authority (Dr. Heikki Kurttila) stated regarding WTC 7 that "The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition."
A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university, with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member (Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn), is calling for a new investigation of 9/11

A Danish professor of chemistry (Dr. Niels Harrit) said, in a mainstream Danish newspaper, "WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building would have fallen in that direction. You don't have to be a woodcutter to grasp this"

A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university concluded (Dr. Bruce R. Henry) that the Twin Towers "were brought down by planted explosives."

A mechanical engineer with 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs, who is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities, a board member of the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, currently serving as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States (Edward S. Munyak) believes that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition.

The former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy, and former Director of the Office of Engineering at the Public Service Commission in Washington, D.C., who is a mechanical engineer (Enver Masud) , does not believe the official story, and believes that there is a prima facie case for controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

A professor of mathematics (Gary Welz) said "The official explanation that I've heard doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain why I heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the concrete was pulverized"

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council (Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

Two professors of structural engineering at a prestigious Swiss university (Dr. Joerg Schneider and Dr. Hugo Bachmann) said that, on 9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition
That's not evidence for or against anything. That's just listing a bunch of people who don't believe the real story and insist that their make believe theory is true. I'm already aware that there are people who don't believe that what really happened really happened. There are also sailors who claim to have seen mermaids, and I'd be just as inclined to believe them.

jugfingers
this video shows melon matter spewing in one direction and the melon going in the opposite

When JFK is shot in the head, an orange ball of his brain matter comes out the side of his head. Simultaneously, a huge fan shaped crescent of blood also goes out the back of his head. Simultaneously JFK rocks band to the left everything is going in the same direction,

also using a melon on a rod as a scientific/physical equivalent of a human head/skull attached to a human body is a little farfetched
They shot the melon from the exact same angle as JFK's head was shot. If you don't think so, then you're wrong.

Also, it's not "farfetched", because the melon is confined to the same scientific laws that a human head is confined to.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Hmmm..is it a conspiracy than me and the guy above have suspiciously similar usernames?

Seriously, I can really just think of Area 51.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
There's more than one organization called the CFR. I don't know which one you're talking about..
because you haven't bothered reading my posts? word ...its the council on foreign relations

also the fact that you don't know what the CFR is just reveals how ignorant you are about this topic.

As for the Trilateral Commission, all I can find on them is that there are conspiracy theorists who accuse them of wanting a one world government. I can't find any proof that a one world government is an actual goal of theirs, or that they are secretly conspiring to create one...
...congratualtion on not being able to type trilateral comission into google and click on the first link which is their official website.

taken from there official website:

"the current financial crisis has been felt in every nation and region. It has fundamentally shaken confidence in the international system as a whole. The Commission sees in these unprecedented events a stronger need for shared thinking and leadership by the Trilateral countries, who (along with the principal international organizations)have been the primary anchors of the wider international system."

"the international system as a whole" refers to the current global system which is every country having its own currency/government.

"shared thinking and leadership by trilateral countires"

the unification of individual governments, thats what a world government is, lol

That's NOT a relevant fact, because it isn't even a fact. A fact is saying something like "The sky is blue" or "The capital of Georgia is Atlanta." Facts can be demonstrated as being true. Can you demonstrate that the new world order is coming?

I can demonstrate that the most powerful financial and political orginizations in the world want a one world government, if you consider, that they openly admit and endorse a new international system as evidence lol

How do you know that anyone is collaborating together for a one world government?

uhhhhhh hmmm let me think hmmmmmm hmmmmmm

oh thats right cause they openly admit to it.

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

-David Rockefeller (Chairman, and lifetime trustee of the Trilateral Commission/ Chairman of the Americas Society, the Council on Foreign Relations )

"the United States Uni-polar moment is over
International relations in the twenty-first centruy
will be defined by nonpolarity. Power will be diffuse
rather than concentrated, the the influence of nation-states
will decline as that of Non-state actors increases"

"State sovereignty must be altered in a globalized era,
that a system of world government must be created
and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming
as well as terrorism. Moreover, states must be prepared to cede
sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function"

-Richard Haass (President of the Council on Foreign Relations)

members of the CFR and trilateral comission so you can see who endorses these views

Tri-Lateral Commission

Erik Belfrage, Senior Vice President, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken; Director, Investor AB, Stockholm[19]
C. Fred Bergsten, Director, Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington DC; former U.S. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs[19]
Georges Berthoin, International Honorary Chairman, European Movement [10]; Honorary Chairman, The Jean Monnet Association; Honorary European Chairman, The Trilateral Commission[19]
Jorge Braga de Macedo, President, Tropical Research Institute, Lisbon; Professor of Economics, Nova University at Lisbon[11]; Chairman, Forum Portugal Global; former Minister of Finance[19]
François Bujon de l'Estang, Ambassadeur de France; Chairman, Citigroup France, Paris; former Ambassador to the United States[19]
Richard Conroy, Chairman, Conroy Diamonds & Gold [12], Dublin; Member of Senate, Republic of Ireland[19]
Vladimir Dlouhy, Senior Advisor, ABB Group[13]; International Advisor, Goldman Sachs; former Czechoslovak Minister of Economy; former Czech Minister of Industry & Trade, Prague[19]
Bill Emmott, former Editor, The Economist, London[19]
Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta, Executive Director of Upstream, Repsol-YPF; former Chairman, Prensa Española, Madrid[19]
Michael Fuchs, Member of the German Bundestag; former President, National Federation of German Wholesale & Foreign Trade, Berlin[19]
Antonio Garrigues Walker, Chairman, Garrigues Abogados y Asesores Tributarios [14], Madrid
Toyoo Gyohten, President, The Institute for International Monetary Affairs [15]; Senior Advisor, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, UFJ, Ltd., Tokyo[19]
Stuart Harris, Professor of International Relations, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies [16], Australian National University; former Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs, Canberra[19]
Carla A. Hills, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hills & Company [17], Washington, DC; board member, Time Warner Inc. with Ted Turner[28]; former U.S. Trade Representative[18] (1989 - 1993); former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development [19]; former United States Assistant Attorney General; chair, The Inter American Dialogue and of the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations, co-chair, The International Advisory Board of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, member, The Executive Committee[29] of the Peterson Institute for International Economics[19][30]
Karen Elliott House, Writer, Princeton, NJ; Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs [20], John F. Kennedy School of Government [21], Harvard University, Cambridge, MA; former Senior Vice President, Dow Jones & Company, and Publisher, The Wall Street Journal[19]
Mugur Isărescu, Governor, National Bank of Romania [22], Bucharest; former Prime Minister of Romania[19]
Baron Daniel Janssen, Honorary Chairman, Solvay, Brussels[19]
Béla Kadar, Member of the Hungarian Academy [23], Budapest; Member of the Monetary Council of the National Bank [24]; President of the Hungarian Economic Association; former Ambassador of Hungary to the O.E.C.D., Paris; former Hungarian Minister of International Economic Relations and Member of Parliament[19]
The Lord Kerr of Kinlochard, Deputy Chairman and Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of Royal Dutch Shell; Member of the House of Lords [25]; Director of Rio Tinto, the Scottish American Investment Trust, London; former Secretary General, European Convention [26], Brussels; former Permanent Under-Secretary of State and Head of the Diplomatic Service, Foreign & Commonwealth Office[27], London; former British Ambassador to the United States[19]
Sixten Korkman, Managing Director, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy [28] (ETLA) and Finnish Business and Policy Forum (EVA), Helsinki[19]
Count Otto Lambsdorff, Partner, Wessing Lawyers, Düsseldorf; Chairman, Friedrich Naumann Foundation [29], Berlin; former Member of German Bundestag; Honorary Chairman, Free Democratic Party; former Federal Minister of Economy; former President of the Liberal International; Honorary European Chairman, The Trilateral Commission, Paris[19]
Lee Hong-Koo, Chairman, Seoul Forum for International Affairs; former Prime Minister of Korea; former Korean Ambassador to the United Kingdom and the United States[19]
Marianne Lie, Director General, Norwegian Shipowners Association, Oslo[19]
Cees Maas, Honorary Vice Chairman of the ING Group and former Chief Financial Officer, Amsterdam; former Treasurer of the Dutch Government[19]
Roy MacLaren, former Canadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom; former Canadian Minister of International Trade[30]; Toronto, ON[19]
Minoru Makihara, Senior Corporate Advisor, Mitsubishi Corporation, Tokyo[19]
Sir Deryck C. Maughan, Managing Director and Chairman, KKR Asia, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., New York, NY; former Vice Chairman, Citigroup[19]
Minoru Murofushi, Counselor, ITOCHU Corporation, Tokyo[19]
Indra K. Nooyi, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo, Inc., Purchase, NY[19]
Yoshio Okawara, President, Institute for International Policy Studies, Tokyo; former Japanese Ambassador to the United States[19]
Susan Rice, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations in the Obama administration; Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy Studies and Global Economy and Development Programs, Brookings Institution, Washington, DC; former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs; former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs, National Security Council; foreign policy advisor to President Barack Obama.[19][31]
Luis Rubio, President, Center of Research for Development (CIDAC), Mexico City, DF[19]
Silvio Scaglia, Founder, Chairman and Financial Backer of Babelgum, London; Chairman, S.M.S. Finance S.A., Luxembourg[19]
Guido Schmidt-Chiari, Chairman, Supervisory Board, Constantia Group; former Chairman, Creditanstalt Bankverein, Vienna[19]
Carlo Secchi, Professor of European Economic Policy and former Rector, Bocconi University; Vice President, ISPI, Milan; former Member of the Italian Senate and of the European Parliament [31][19]
Tøger Seidenfaden, Editor-in-Chief, Politiken, Copenhagen[19]
Petar Stoyanov, former President of the Republic of Bulgaria; Member of the Bulgarian Parliament; Chairman, Parliamentary Group of United Democratic Forces; Chairman, Union of the Democratic Forces (Bulgaria); Sofia[19]
Harri Tiido, Undersecretary for Political Affairs, Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tallinn; former Ambassador of Estonia and Head of the Estonian Mission to NATO[32], Brussels[19]
George Vassiliou, former Head of the Negotiating Team for the Accession of Cyprus to the European Union; former President of the Republic of Cyprus, former Member of Parliament and Leader of United Democrats; Nicosia[19]
Marko Voljc, Chief Executive Officer, K & H Bank, Budapest; former General Manager of Central Europe Directorate, KBC Bank Insurance Holding, Brussels; former Chief Executive Officer, Nova Ljubljanska Banka, Ljubljana[19]
Panagis Vourloumis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hellenic Tellecommunications Organization (O.T.E.), Athens[19]
Jusuf Wanandi, Vice Chairman, Board of Trustees; Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta[19]
Serge Weinberg, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Accor; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Weinberg Capital Partners; former Chairman Management Board, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute (PPR); former President, Institute of International and Strategic Studies (IRIS), Paris[19]
Heinrich Weiss [33], Chairman, SMS, [34] [35] Düsseldorf; former Chairman, Federation of German Industries, Berlin[19]
[edit] Others who are or have been members
Rona Ambrose: Member of Parliament, Canada
John B. Anderson: former US Congressman
Bruce Babbitt: Interior Secretary under Clinton[32]
Francisco Pinto Balsemão
Jim Balsillie: Chairman and Co-CEO of Research In Motion.
Raymond Barre: former French Prime Minister
Lloyd Bentsen: former US Senator and Secretary of the Treasury under Clinton[1]
Catherine Ann Bertini: Former United Nations Under Secretary General in Management, former Director of World Food Program.
Maurizio Bevilacqua: Member of Parliament, Canada
Ritt Bjerregaard: Mayor of Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish Social Democrat MP, former Secretary of Education, member of various cabinets; European Commissioner for Environment, Nuclear Safety and Civil Protection in the Santer Commission from 1995 to 1999. (Attendee 1992,1998,2002). Also a Bilderberg attendee.
Tom Bradley (politician): former Mayor of Los Angeles
John H. Bryan: former CEO of Sara Lee bakeries, affiliated with the World Economic Forum and a director on the Boards of Sara Lee, Goldman Sachs, General Motors, British Petroleum and Bank One.
James E. Burke: CEO of Johnson & Johnson from 1976 to 1989.
Sven Burmester: Writer and Explorer, Denmark; former Representative, United Nations Population (Attendee 1998,2002,2005)
George H.W. Bush: Former President of the U.S.[33]
Frank Carlucci: President of Carlyle Group, U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1987 to 1989.
Jimmy Carter: Former President of the U.S.[34]
Gerhard Casper: Constitutional scholar, faculty member and former President at Stanford University; successor trustee of Yale University and part of the Board of Trustees of the Central European University in Hungary.
**** Cheney: Former Vice President of the U.S.[33]
Warren Christopher: former Secretary of State under Clinton and Deputy Secretary of State under Carter
Henry Cisneros: HUD Secretary under Clinton[32]
Joe Clark: former Canadian Prime Minister
Bill Clinton: Former President of the U.S.
Hillary Rodham Clinton: 67th United States Secretary of State
William Cohen: former Republican Congressman and US Senator, U.S. Secretary of Defense under President Clinton.
Tim Collins: CEO of Ripplewood Holdings LLC investment company; also part of the Yale Divinity School and Yale School of Management board of advisors and U.S.-Japan non-profit organizations.
John Danforth: former US Senator
André Desmarais: President and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Power Corporation of Canada, Montréal, QC; Deputy Chairman, Power Financial Corporation[35]
Hedley Donovan: (deceased) former editor-in-chief of Time magazine,[36] White House Advisor on Domestic and Foreign Policy under Carter, Trilateral Commission founding member[32][34]
Lawrence Eagleburger: former Secretary of State under George H. W. Bush
Bill Emmott: Former editor of The Economist magazine.
Aatos Erkko: Chairman, SanomaWSOY
Lene Espersen: Danish Minister of Culture, former Minister of Justice (Attendee 2002,2005)
Daniel J. Evans: former Governor of Washington
Gaston Eyskens: former Prime Minister of Belgium
Dianne Feinstein: Democratic U.S. Senator, former Mayor of San Francisco, member of the Council on Foreign Relations; chairwoman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Homeland Security.
Martin Feldstein: Professor of economics at Harvard University; president and CEO of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER); chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers from 1982 to 1984; former director of the Council on Foreign Relations; member of the Bilderberg Group and of the World Economic Forum.
Hugh Fletcher: Chancellor of Auckland University and CEO of Fletcher Challenge.
Lykke Friis: Pro-Rector University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Former Head of European Department, Federation of Danish Industries. (Attendee 2005)
Ross Garnaut: Head, Department of Economics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Australian National University, Canberra.
David Gergen: (personal website) Political consultant and presidential advisor during the Republican administrations of Nixon, Ford and Reagan; also served as advisor to Bill Clinton.[37]
John Glenn: former astronaut, former US Senator and U.S. Presidential candidate[32]
Maldonado Gonelha
Allan Gotlieb: Canadian Ambassador to Washington from 1981 to 1989, chairman of the Canada Council from 1989 to 1994.
Bill Graham: former Canadian Minister of National Defence and Minister of Foreign Affairs under Paul Martin; for most of 2006, interim parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party.
Hank Greenberg: Former chairman and CEO of American International Group (AIG), the world's largest insurance and financial services corporation.
Alan Greenspan: Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve[33]
John Gutfreund: Former CEO of Salomon Brothers
Alexander Haig: former Secretary of State under Reagan
Sirkka Hämäläinen: Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank, Frankfurt-am-Main; former Governor, Bank of Finland
Edward Heath: former British Prime Minister
Mugur Isărescu: Governor of the National Bank of Romania since 1990 and Prime Minister from December 1999 to November 2000; he worked for the Minister of Foreign Affairs then for the Romanian Embassy in the U.S. after the 1989 Romanian revolution.
Max Jakobson: former Finnish ambassador to the United States
Sergei Karaganov: Presidential Advisor to Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin; member of the International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1995 to 2005.
Henry Kissinger: U.S. diplomat, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations; former Chairman of the International Advisory Committee of JP Morgan Chase.
Horst Köhler: President of Germany
Max Kohnstamm: Diplomat and historian, son of Philip Kohnstamm.
Joseph Kraft: syndicated columnist[32]
Otto Graf Lambsdorff: Chairman of the German Free Democratic Party from 1993 to 1998; Minister for Economic Affairs for West Germany from 1977 to 1984.
Liam Lawlor: Irish politician who resigned from the Fianna Fáil party; died in a car-crash in Moscow in 2005.
Pierre Lellouche: French MP of the conservative Union for a Popular Movement party led by Nicolas Sarkozy.
Gerald M. Levin: Former CEO of Time Warner, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Mario Vargas Llosa
Peter Lougheed: former Premier of Alberta
Allan MacEachen: former Leader of the Government in the Senate (Canada)
Whitney MacMillan: Chairman Emeritus of Cargill
Jorge Braga de Macedo
Francis Maude: MP for Horsham, the only British MP currently a member of the Trilateral Commission, former Conservative Party Chairman, son of the late Sir Angus Maude MP
Kiichi Miyazawa: Japanese Prime Minister in 1991–1993; Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1974 to 1976, Chief Cabinet Secretary from 1984 to 1986, Minister of Finance in 1987 and again from 1999 to 2002.
Walter Mondale: former Vice President of the U.S. under Carter[32]
Akio Morita: Co-founder of Sony Corporation; vice chairman of the Keidanren (Japan Federation of Economic Organizations) and member of the Japan-U.S. Economic Relations Group.
Brian Mulroney: former Canadian Prime Minister
Lowell Murray: Canadian Senator
Indra Nooyi: CEO of PepsiCo
Andrzej Olechowski: Polish director of Euronet, USA; on the supervisory boards of Citibank Handlowy and Europejski Fundusz Hipoteczny; president of the Central European Forum; Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Poland from 1989 to 1991; Minister of Foreign Economic Relations from 1991 to 1992; Minister of Finance in 1992 and of Foreign Affairs from 1993 to 1995; economic advisor to President Lech Wałęsa from 1992 to 1993 and in 1995, etc.
Paul H. O'Neill: former Secretary of the Treasury under George W. Bush and former chairman of Alcoa
Henry D. Owen: former Brookings Institution Director and Ambassador at Large for Economic Summit Affairs.
Lucas Papademos: European Central Bank Vice President
Gerry Parsky
Martha Piper: Former Chancellor of UBC
Lee Raymond: Former CEO and Chairman, ExxonMobil, vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Enterprise Institute, director of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., director and member of the Executive Committee and Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute
Charles Robb: former US Senator
Mary Robinson: President of Ireland from 1990 to 1997 as a candidate for the Labour Party; United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997 to 2002.
Dufferin Roblin: former Premier of Manitoba
Carl Rowan: syndicated columnist[32]
Brent Scowcroft: former National Security Advisor[36] under former Presidents Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush; Vice Chairman of Kissinger Associates, Inc.[38]
[39]
William Scranton: former Governor of Pennsylvania
Tøger Seidenfaden: Editor-in-Chief, Politiken,Denmark . Member since 2005. Also a Bilderberg attendee since 1995
Donna Shalala: Secretary of Health and Human Services under Clinton[32]
Gerard C. Smith: First U.S. Chairman of the Trilateral Commission; chief U.S. delegate to the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks of 1969.
Anthony M. Solomon: former President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Ted Sorensen: former special adviser to President Kennedy[3]
Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa: Leader of the Social Democratic Party (Portugal) from 1996 to 1999.
Ron Southern: Chairman of the Board and majority shareholder of ATCO
Thorvald Stoltenberg: Norwegian politician, holds a seat on the Trilateral Commission's Executive Committee.
Peter Straarup: Chairman of the Executive Board, Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Denmark; Chairman, the Danish Bankers Association. (Attendee 2002,2005)
Robert Taft Jr.: former US Senator
James R. Thompson: former Governor of Illinois
Niels Thygesen: Denmark. (Attendee: 1992,1998,2002)
George Vasiliou: President of the Republic of Cyprus from 1988 to 1993, founder and leader of the Cypriot United Democrats party.
Takeshi Watanabe
Caspar Weinberger: Secretary of Defense under Reagan[32]
Paul Wolfowitz: Former President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense and a prominent member of the neo-conservatives in Washington.
Andrew Young: former United States Ambassador to the United Nations
Robert Zoellick: President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, former U.S. Trade Representative[37].
Karel Schwarzenberg: former chancellor of Czech President and current Minister of Foreign Affairs
Toomas Hendrik Ilves: President of Estonia[40]

Council on foreign relations

Corporate Members

Access Industries, Inc.
ACE Limited
AEA Investors Inc.
Airbus North America
Alcoa, Inc.
Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd.
American Express Company
Apollo Management, LP
ARAMARK Corporation
Aramco Services Company
Archer Daniels Midland Company
AREVA Inc.
Arnhold and S. Bleichroeder Holdings, Inc.
Arnold & Porter LLP
Baker & Hostetler LLP
Baker Capital Corp.
Baker, Nye Advisers, Inc.
Baldwin-Gottschalk Group, The
Banca d'Italia
Banco Mercantil
Bank of America / Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, The
Barclays Capital
BASF Corporation
Bennett Jones LLP
BGR International
Blackstone Group L.P., The
Bloomberg
BNP Paribas
Boeing Company, The
Booz & Co.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
BP p.l.c.
Bridgewater Associates, Inc.
Bunge Limited
CA
CALYON Corporate and Investment Bank
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Canon, Inc.
Caxton Associates
Chevron Corporation
Chrysler LLC
Cisneros Group of Companies
CIT Group Inc.
Citi
Clarium Capital Management, LLC
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
CNA Corporation, The
Coca-Cola Company, The
ConocoPhillips Company
Continental Properties
Control Risks Group
Corsair Capital
Covington & Burling
Craig Drill Capital Corporation
Credit Suisse
De Beers
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Deere & Company
Deloitte
Deutsche Bank AG
Duke Energy Corporation
DynCorp International
Energy Intelligence Group, Inc.
Eni S.p.A.
Equinox Partners, L.P.
Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Federal Express Corporation
Ford Motor Company
Fortress Investment Group LLC
Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Inc.
French-American Chamber of Commerce
Future Pipe Industries, Inc.
General Atlantic LLC
General Electric Company
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, LLP
GlaxoSmithKline
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Google, Inc.
Granite Associates LP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Guardsmark LLC
Hemispheric Partners
Hess Corporation
Hitachi, Ltd.
IBM Corporation
Idemitsu Apollo Corporation
Indus Capital Partners, LLC
Intellispace, Inc.
Intesa Sanpaolo
Investcorp International, Inc.
Invus Group, LLC
ITOCHU International
J.E. Robert Companies
Jacobs Asset Management, LLC
Japan Bank for International Cooperation
JETRO New York
Joukowsky Family Foundation
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Kailix Investment Advisors
KBR
Kingdon Capital Management
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Kometal GMBH Austria
Korn/Ferry International
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
Lazard
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
Mannheim LLC
Marathon Oil Company
Mark Partners
Mars, Inc.
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Marubeni America Corporation
MBIA Insurance Corporation
McGraw-Hill Companies, The
McKinsey & Company, Inc.
MeadWestvaco Corporation
Medley Capital
Medley Global Advisors
Merck & Co., Inc.
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
Mitsubishi International Corporation
Mitsui USA Foundation
Moody's Investors Service
Moore Capital Management LLC
Morgan Stanley
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Munich Re America Corporation
National Interest Security Company
New Media Investments
New York Life International, Inc.
News Corporation, The
Nike, Inc.
NYSE Euronext
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Olayan Group, The
Oxford Analytica Inc.
PepsiCo, Inc.
Pfizer Inc.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Principal Financial Group
Prudential Life Insurance Co.
Raytheon Company
Reliance Industries Limited
Resource Holdings, Ltd.
Rho Capital Partners
Rio Tinto
Rockefeller Group International, Inc.
Rohatyn Group, The
Rothschild North America, Inc.
Shell Oil Company
Silver Lake Partners
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
Sony Corporation of America
Soros Fund Management
Standard & Poor's
Standard Chartered Bank
Starwood Capital Group
Strategic Real Estate Advisors
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Tata Group, The
The Nasdaq OMX Group
Thomson Reuters
Time Warner Inc.
Tishman Speyer Properties, Inc.
TOTAL S.A.
Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
UBS AG
United Technologies Corporation
Veritas Capital LLC
Verizon Communications Inc.
Visa Inc.
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
Vornado Realty Trust
Warburg Pincus LLC
Weber Shandwick Worldwide
Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisors, LLC
Wyoming Investment Corporation
Xerox Corporation
Zephyr Management, L.P.
Ziff Brothers Investments LLC

Notable Council members

Erin Burnett - CNBC News Anchor[24]
Timothy Shriver[25]
Madeleine Albright, 64th United States Secretary of State
Sandy Berger (United States National Security Advisor under President Bill Clinton)
Michael R. Bloomberg (Current Mayor of New York City)
Bill Brock (former Republican United States Senator from Tennessee)
Edgar Bronfman (a member of the Bronfman dynasty, president of the World Jewish Congress)
Ethan Bronner (deputy foreign editor of The New York Times)
Zbigniew Brzezinski (United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter)
George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the United States
Jonathan S. Bush (healthcare CEO, son of Jonathan Bush, brother of NBC entertainment reporter Billy Bush)
Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
**** Cheney, 46th Vice President of the United States
Warren Christopher (former United States Secretary of State)
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States
Hillary Rodham Clinton, 67th United States Secretary of State
Paul Cravath, name partner of law firm Cravath, Swaine & Moore
Michael Crow (president of Arizona State University)
Peggy Dulany (fourth child of David Rockefeller)
Lawrence Eagleburger ( former United States Secretary of State under President George H. W. Bush)
Roger W. Ferguson, Jr.
Noah Feldman (academic and author)
Alan H. Fleischmann (Co-Founder of ImagineNations Group)
Mikhail Fridman (Russian oligarch, International Advisory Board member)
Thomas Friedman (journalist, The New York Times)
Robert M. Gates (United States Secretary of Defense, former Director of Central Intelligence)
Alan Greenspan (former Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
Chris Heinz (Heir to the H. J. Heinz Company ketchup fortune)
Warren Hoge (American journalist)
Angelina Jolie (UN Goodwill Ambassador)[26]
Vernon Jordan (close advisor to President William J. Clinton)
Robert Kagan (cofounded Project for the New American Century)
Henry Kissinger, 56th United States Secretary of State
Paula Zahn - news media, formerly an anchor on CNN
John McCain, United States Senator from Arizona
Henry Paulson (United States Treasury Secretary)
Norman Podhoretz (former editor-in-chief of "Commentary", senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, Project for the New American Century (PNAC) signatory)
Steve Poizner (California businessman and Republican politician)
Colin Powell, 65th United States Secretary of State
Charles Prince (chief executive officer of Citigroup)
Condoleezza Rice, 66th United States Secretary of State
Keith A. Ridley, IV(Washington,DC Businessman)
Alice Rivlin (economist, former U.S. cabinet member)
David Rockefeller, Jr.
John D. Rockefeller, IV
Mark B. Rosenberg (President of Florida International University)
George Shultz, 60th United States Secretary of State
Walter B. Slocombe (former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy)
Paul Volcker (former Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
Shirley Williams, Baroness Williams of Crosby (International Advisory Board member)
Adam Wolfensohn
James D. Wolfensohn (former president of the World Bank)
Paul Wolfowitz (former president of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense)
James Woolsey (former Director of Central Intelligence and former head of the Central Intelligence Agency)
Robert Zoellick (President of the World Bank)

gg..

stuff about wtc collapse
watch the video I posted to the richard gage presentation

like I said before I don't really care who blew up the twin towers or who stole the gold in the basement, the official story is ridiculous thats why people are trying to figure out what actually happened, but even if it was controlled demolition, that doesn't mean it wasn't terrorists, or someone who just wanted a bunch of gold.

They shot the melon from the exact same angle as JFK's head was shot. If you don't think so, then you're wrong.

Also, it's not "farfetched", because the melon is confined to the same scientific laws that a human head is confined to.
do you just glance at my posts before responding??? where did I say anything about an angle lol?

the change in direction in the video you posted is caused by the melon guts shooting out of the melon causing as penn says a jet blast causing the melon to propell in the opposite direction. thats not what happens in the zapruder film.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I recently been "getting interested" in this but now i just dont give a ****

illuminati/norway spiral/zeitgist/etc. All that mess. Ignorance is engulfing this planet.

I dont trust America though, and do believe 9/11 was a "inside job" but i dont really care as long as they keep importing playstations

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I recently been "getting interested" in this but now i just dont give a ****

illuminati/norway spiral/zeitgist/etc. All that mess. Ignorance is engulfing this planet.
You know what they say: Ignorance is bliss.

Heh. I am currently watching the movie Angels and Demons. Such things do interest me, but I would never really look into it that much.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You know why these type of crazy conspiracies are still around, and the government doesn't care? Because they distract people from actual issues. Instead of people focusing on us propping up brutal dictators such as Pinochet, or trying to topple democratically elected governments because we don't like them (venezuela, iran), they'd rather we focus on stupid **** like Illuminati conspiracies and 9/11 truth movements, because it gives people who don't trust the govenrment stupid **** to worry about instead of the stuff that's actually going on.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
You know why these type of crazy conspiracies are still around, and the government doesn't care? Because they distract people from actual issues. Instead of people focusing on us propping up brutal dictators such as Pinochet, or trying to topple democratically elected governments because we don't like them (venezuela, iran), they'd rather we focus on stupid **** like Illuminati conspiracies and 9/11 truth movements, because it gives people who don't trust the govenrment stupid **** to worry about instead of the stuff that's actually going on.
the actual issue is that all the parties are on the same side, and elections are just for show to make people think like they actually have a say in what happens in government.

the issue is that government is not beneficial to the people.

propping up dictatators and toppling democracies is the exact same issue as the conspiracy to form a one world government, elected governments are undermined when they don't agree with the same nwo agenda, dictators are propped up for the same reason. it all connects back to the domination of the globe by the elite.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Uh, the globe has always been dominated by the elite. Thing is that they're not going to all band together because it'd weaken the ones at the top. You think the elites of America would want to share their power with anyone else?

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Uh, the globe has always been dominated by the elite. Thing is that they're not going to all band together because it'd weaken the ones at the top. You think the elites of America would want to share their power with anyone else?
lol wut? how would controlling a World Government as opposed to influence in individual nation states weaken the power of top elites?

the goal is complete control over the people.

also american elite are certainly not the most powerful in the world, and their allegiance is not to america.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Go read Angels and Demons. That is all you'll need.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
lol wut? how would controlling a World Government as opposed to influence in individual nation states weaken the power of top elites?

the goal is complete control over the people.

also american elite are certainly not the most powerful in the world, and their allegiance is not to america.
Because America controls the vast majority of the world's wealth, and having a NWO would require it to be more then just the current top. But honeslty, your concept of a NWO means that for a long time, the top elite have been actively trying to do this, meaning that the rich CEO's having been nearly as interested in getting a profit and it is in creating a government, and that all government officials are trying to get the constitution suspended so they can get power. Honestly this **** has been said for years and years, and every time it's "just about to happen", and it never does. Obviously ever capitalist wants to make huge profits, but since when have they ever thought in the long term? That's directly against what they do. It's short terms profits that get them rich, or markets that will pay off soon. Not decade long schemes and so forth that probably won't happen until after they're dead.

and to the guy above me: Illuminati have been dead since 1785. All evidence, literally all of it, points to this. Sorry

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Go read Angels and Demons. That is all you'll need.
Angels and Demons is a fictitious mystery novel.

Because America controls the vast majority of the world's wealth, and having a NWO would require it to be more then just the current top. But honeslty, your concept of a NWO means that for a long time, the top elite have been actively trying to do this, meaning that the rich CEO's having been nearly as interested in getting a profit and it is in creating a government, and that all government officials are trying to get the constitution suspended so they can get power. Honestly this **** has been said for years and years, and every time it's "just about to happen", and it never does. Obviously ever capitalist wants to make huge profits, but since when have they ever thought in the long term? That's directly against what they do. It's short terms profits that get them rich, or markets that will pay off soon. Not decade long schemes and so forth that probably won't happen until after they're dead.

America controls a vast majority of the worlds wealth? lol .....

no.

the GDP of the World is 60 Trillion dollars

The GDP of the United States is 14 trillion dollars

and yes the elite for a long time have been trying to do this. The CFR was founded in 1921.

in reality it must be done slowly and advancements must be made at the right time under the right pretense or the people will revolt. Its called the Totalitarian Tippy Toe

about to happen and never does???..are you joking look around you. open your eyes, The European union, The North American union, The Federal Reserve Central Banking, The United Nations! The World Bank! The IMF! the WHO,WTO, . the move towards a World Currency,.... lol your joking right?

If CEO's of all these big corporations just want is money why are they members of the CFR?

here's a quote from a CFR article published this month.

President Barack Obama has trumpeted a "new era of engagement" for the United States. The central components of his strategy include a world order characterized by peaceful accommodation between established and rising powers; the collective management of transnational problems; and the overhaul of international institutions to reflect these shifting power dynamics and the new global agenda. Placing less emphasis than his predecessor on the pursuit of American primacy, Obama envisions-indeed, insists-that other global powers assume new responsibilities.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/21453/global_governance_reform.html

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
America controls a vast majority of the worlds wealth? lol .....

no.

the GDP of the World is 60 Trillion dollars

The GDP of the United States is 14 trillion dollars
The U.S. has the highest GDP out of any other country in the world. The 46 trillion that they don't control is further subdivided amongst the other countries. Even though 14 trillion is only a fraction of 60 trillion, it's still a higher fraction than what everyone else has. Nations with higher GDP have more sway. If the U.S. economy were to collapse, it would bring down the rest of the world. That's why, in the most recent economic crisis, the Chinese government took action to support the U.S. dollar.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
do you just glance at my posts before responding??? where did I say anything about an angle lol?

the change in direction in the video you posted is caused by the melon guts shooting out of the melon causing as penn says a jet blast causing the melon to propell in the opposite direction. thats not what happens in the zapruder film.
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/scientific_topics/Physics_of_head_shot/2-Z-film.html
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/scientific_topics/Physics_of_head_shot/4-Wound_ballistics.html

Read those two. Notice that ".edu" extension? That makes them credible sources.

Also, on your entire 9/11 argument, watch the show "9/11: Myths and Conspiracies" They take every single conspiracy theory that the truth movement uses and explains them via EXPERTS in the field. It's awesome hearing people that claim to have experience in construction claim that buildings don't fall a certain way, and then, you have an engineer of 20 years explain that is exactly how it happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20N...09AB8493&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

Here is why people love conspiracy theories: it creates escapism from reality. It's a lot scarier to believe that muslim-extremist attacked us for our government's stance on things than it is to believe our government staged something for the sake of starting a war because the latter implies that at least someone on our side is in control. It's a lot less frightening to believe there were multiple CIA shooters rather than a lone, ex-communist who was skilled at sniping at long distances was capable of murdering a favorite president.

Jug's, I just have to say, have you ever heard of Occam's (Ockam's) Razor?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Here is why people love conspiracy theories: it creates escapism from reality. It's a lot scarier to believe that muslim-extremist attacked us for our government's stance on things than it is to believe our government staged something for the sake of starting a war because the latter implies that at least someone on our side is in control. It's a lot less frightening to believe there were multiple CIA shooters rather than a lone, ex-communist who was skilled at sniping at long distances was capable of murdering a favorite president.
I don't even think that it has so much to do with fear as it does the fact that it's just fun for people to believe this stuff. I think that people get caught up in book and movie plots, and want to try to insert those types of stories into real life. It's also the reason why people believe that the world is ending in 2012.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I don't think there's a Illuminati.

But I do think that America is like an auction. The highest bidder controls the country. Right now.... insurance companies have the government by the balls.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Nothing on the internet is a credible source.
You understand that .edu means it's an academic based website, and that site in particular is posted because it is an academic piece of literature. The work is HEAVILY cited with other credible sources. Also, keep in mind there is nothing that isn't online anymore.

In short, stop being so paranoid.

Suspect

Smash Hero
^some think he is

What do you guys think of HARRP?

edit: very interesting vids....*back to playstation :)*

jugfingers

Smash Champion
ok thats a valid explanation for how the head could possibly move in the direction of a bullet.

Also, on your entire 9/11 argument, watch the show "9/11: Myths and Conspiracies" They take every single conspiracy theory that the truth movement uses and explains them via EXPERTS in the field. It's awesome hearing people that claim to have experience in construction claim that buildings don't fall a certain way, and then, you have an engineer of 20 years explain that is exactly how it happens.
?
did you miss the part where I posted a presentation by an architect with over 20 years experience designing fire-proof steel framed buildings arguing the contrary.

and the thousands of architects and engineers that back him. Hell, even the FBI has admitted that the evidence provided by A&E for 9/11 truth is valid research and deserves further scrutiny.

I don't really care that much about who dun it, but I think its certainly foolish to accept the official story blindly.

?
well we obviously aren't thinking on the same frequency because to me, a government that would murder thousands of its own people to further its foreign policy agenda, and assasinate presidents that try to shut down the CIA/Central Banking is alot more frightening than lone gunmen and muslim extremists.

Jug's, I just have to say, have you ever heard of Occam's (Ockam's) Razor?
yes. Simple theories/explanations are only preferred in the scientific community because they are easier to validate than complex ones, (its easier to experimentally test one variable than twenty that rely on each other)

however its interesting you bring that up because, Controlled demolition for the WTC centres is a MUCH simpler explanantion than the official progressive collapse theory, because although fires and structural damage caused by the planes certainly could cause a collapse of some klnd, the fact that the top fraction of the towers that collapsed were able to push thousands of tons of concrete and steel away at the same resistance as air requires alot more complicated explanantion than, "somebody cut the steel columns with explosives"

lol much simpler.

seriously though I really don't care that much about the wtc collapse, I've watched countless videos debunking myths and debunking the debunkers, and I could go on for days with little details that they leave out and what they do and do not debunk, but is irrelevant because at the end of the day nobody really knows what happened, engineers have attempted to explain how they percieved the towers to collapse and other engineers have dismissed this as unsubstantiated by evidence and proposed alternative hypothesis.

at the end of the day though, it has little relevance on the so called NWO conspiracy

IS Jay Z involved in some of this?

lol Roc-a-Fella!

naw Jay-z just wishes he was Rockefeller

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Considering I've watched a lot of x-files, I've come across a lot of conspiracies in my day. Some are:

9/11 was done by the gov
The government is trying to cover up roswell
Any other conspiracy mentioned in teh x-files
Time Cube (yeah you know what I mean)

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's a lot scarier to believe that muslim-extremist attacked us for our government's stance on things than it is to believe our government staged something for the sake of starting a war because the latter implies that at least someone on our side is in control.
I think you're basically right, CK, but I have to side with jug on the above point. When people on "your side" consider you to be expendable cannon fodder, that means essentially that NO ONE is on your side. Both parties wouldn't hesitate to kill you for their aims.

I think some conspiracy theorists might be escapists, but in a different way. It may feel empowering to put together the pieces of a puzzle. But it's hard to tell when you're connecting the dots in the right way.

Or some of them could have paranoid schizophrenia.

Wrex

Smash Cadet
this thread is depressing. i don't think i've ever seen so many sheeps. all right you dummies, this is what happened.

wtc was not terrorists. it was aliens. we knew pearl harbor was coming but didn't do anything to stop it because we were too busy planning to shoot down the rosewell aliens, and that alien species came back to attack us. the aliens have been visiting earth to experience the unique four day nature of our planet's time cube. before 9/11 they sent down a man to take control of america, but the cia and fbi assassinated him in dallas. later the iranians were contacted by the aliens to take hostage several americans in an embassy, but ronald reagen saw through their plans and the iranians did their october surprise to make sure he didn't tell the world about the aliens. everyone who doesn't believe this is probably either an idiot who never thinks for himself, or working for the government.

Top Bottom