• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
NoPalmer Inn!?!? No more roomy smashing with wendys food >.> desu...

Did I say june(its now June?!?!) I meant when every1 is good and ready.. I know theres a few local and big tournys going around in the next 2 months so just put down a dateline of the best times for every1 and levis 2nd brawl will go down. Also, be on the lookout for suden smashfests at my place.
THP!
~Blade.. desu

dot_eater

Smash Ace
smashfests at Dblades house!! im there!!!!! i cant believe this thread has 400 posts, most of it is just spam and inui argueing

i main CF AND YLink now, we should do some link teams!!!!

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
July 29th(sat) and 30th(sun) are the dates.
Most likly were doing low tier then singles on sat and teams and crews sunday.
I can still work out a few things before the official post goes up so tell me what some think as far as our crew session could go for. After all, I kinda want the whole crew there.
~Desu

Magus420

Smash Master
Sooo... When's the next time you b!tches want to do something? My place will only be good for having more than like 1 or 2 people over at a time every 2-3 weeks or so until around the end of the summer. I don't want too many people in my house at once and have my mom end up getting sick. As long as I'm up during the day I can do most days at one of your guys places though.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
Sooo... When's the next time you b!tches want to do something? My place will only be good for having more than like 1 or 2 people over at a time every 2-3 weeks or so until around the end of the summer. I don't want too many people in my house at once and have my mom end up getting sick. As long as I'm up during the day I can do most days at one of your guys places though.
Next Tuesday, gogogo!

About Palmer Inn tournaments: Taht n00b Tuna Sandwich doesn't have enough people to help him set up TVs. As a result, his dad helped in PI's 1-3 but his dad now considers it to be too much work. So liek, if any of you n00bs can post here and tell Tuna Sandwich you can help set up TVs, there may be a chance that Tuna Sandwich stops being lazy long enough to set up Palmer Inn 4. kthxkthx

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Holy sebaticle (sw?). I've taken a long break from smash for a while.... got a new computer which has allowed me to partake in endgame raids in WoW.....yeah i know. The little smash that i've played i've pretty much stopped using fox. I've been using marth and falcon so much that when i try to go back to fox i don't do so hot. That doesn't mean my marth and falcon are good.... they're just more fun to use. Anyways, i'm down for the levi trny whenever that takes place.... anything else i'm ifsy for.

P.S. I'll be more likely to go to some more tournaments once i get a vehicle... which could be in a couple of weeks. It's gotta get inspected, etc...... but at least i'll be able to go to events again. Also, it's a truck.....so i still wouldn't count on me for many rides :ohwell: .

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm beginning to get the feeling that the only people in the crew now are me, teh_spamerer, my little brother, and Lord Knight.

I never play anyone else anymore and only the four mentioned above actually come over and meet up for playing. :(

Come on, guys. I know you live really close, FoxandFalco. And you can drive, M0Le. And you're old, Dark Blade(XD). You can manage meeting up if you tried.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Come on, guys. I know you live really close, FoxandFalco. And you can drive, M0Le. And you're old, Dark Blade(XD). You can manage meeting up if you tried.
School just ended n00b. Obviously, people who care about things like finals aren't going to be able to come the Saturday before them roflrofl. M0Le can drive but his post rite before yours indicates that he has no vehicle to drive with. As for DarkBlade, *shrugs*

But M0Le and DarkBlade work on weekdays, so that obviously makes coming on them a little hard. ((Although I privately think they should call in sick on Friday so they can go to LK's smashfest))

Renth

Smash Hero
The extreme lack of competition around where i live is sickening, i play PA locals 10 stock to 2 stock for $10.00 and it's lame as hell i'm thinking about comming down and visiting to get some matchs in but the only issue is i don't have the transportation. either way it's just a thought i haven't played magus in forever and Inui and I have some rematchs to do. :sigh: most of my crew pretty much quit smash so i'm going to try to play with Stel as often as i can because he's close and he needs training. but if any of you guys find yourselves around Johnstown or Altoona let me know and we'll arrange something because i can't stand playing NOOBS anymore PA = SUCKS AT SMASH so if i can find a way down i'll be there catch yall later

- Renth, The Couch Ninja

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
>.>
<.<
rpgs are eviiiil...

So uh, ya. Guess that 29th will be set back, due to tgp...my fault for being lazy..

Anyway few things. 1. I dont got a job for the next week so ive been rpging it up in the WII hours of the morning..
2. LazyD. has got a car that can get people places and all.
3. Me>potato's, and other healthy meats(needs sleep..)

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Sadaharu Inui said:
And you can drive, M0Le.
Give me a car. Otherwise, L2Read noob.

Magus, i'm on the horde side of Frostmane. I got an ally hunter on Balmazzaar or something in hopes of a server transfer so i can have both sides. But i only play that one when Frostmane's acting up. Going to MC tonight.... =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Time to organize a THP Smashfest!

If I can get a guarantee of at least 8 people, we'll have one this Friday starting at noon.

I need to know who can come. And some non-THP people can come, too. If at least 16 people show up, we'll make it a mini-tourny, even!

I know I can count myself in, and my brother, and teh_spamerer.

Who else can make it?

Magus420

Smash Master
I can probably make it. Does it have to be Friday? Brendan wanted to try playing again and go to the next fest that was going on, but he has work during the week.

Edit: Ok, guess you have the extra room part covered with that last post, lol. Aren't they both your place tho? You think you could really fit more than 8 people?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Can't do Saturday. Going to one of my best friend's parties.

Magus, you know we have two rooms here... XD

We'll have three TVs. That's enough for up to 16 people if everyone isn't obsessed with singles and mixes in some teams and free for alls.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Tuna Sandwich said:
It's every 30 days, not every calendar month. >:{

dumb feygit stfu stop writing my name out like that

dem u magus

i'll END u
First line translated into English: I'm too scared to do it every calender month :(

Tuna, tuna, tuna, tuna, tuna, tuna, tuna sandwich!

:laugh:

:chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow. You're really immature, Kashif. =O

Anways...

I'm working until 4 PM on Friday, and no, I cannot miss this day since it is Team Member Orientation. The Smashfest will start at a few minutes after 4.

Top Bottom