• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think the combined skill of THP's two powerhouses will be too much for any team to handle at KotC this weekend.

Gonna pwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I think you guys should come to sterling as well, me and doll will team mm $5.

Inui you and your overestimating your crew, it's always so entertaining, we have to mm also.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wiidd said:
I think you guys should come to sterling as well, me and doll will team mm $5.

Inui you and your overestimating your crew, it's always so entertaining, we have to mm also.
Done if LK accepts, too.

And fine. You're still hunting for some sort of revenge because I beat you in tourny or something? >_>;

And GJ taking me totally seriously when I go "Gonna pwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!" or something ridiculous like that. XD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sadaharu InuWii said:
Done if LK accepts, too.

And fine. You're still hunting for some sort of revenge because I beat you in tourny or something? >_>;

And GJ taking me totally seriously when I go "Gonna pwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!" or something ridiculous like that. XD
Nope, no revenge needed, you beat my samus fairly. Of Course I'm going to want to beat uo back, isn't that the goal? :laugh:

Btw, I don't take you seriously, nor do most people. I guess that's how you like it? Nah we're cool.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wiidd said:
Nope, no revenge needed, you beat my samus fairly. Of Course I'm going to want to beat uo back, isn't that the goal? :laugh:

Btw, I don't take you seriously, nor do most people. I guess that's how you like it? Nah we're cool.
I also beat your Marth.

But both Marth and Samus are countered by Sheik. =/

And yes indeed. =)

Magus420

Smash Master
Dolphin-Safe, you gonna try for another fest sometime soon? After not playing for a month or so I feel like fvcking some people up at this game again.

I'd also like to take this time to retract my previous statements about Inui's fox. It is in no way an abomination to respectable fox players everywhere, and certainly does not give me the urge to stab myself repeatedly with a spoon when watching it. This video clearly demonstrates his impressive technical abilities:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20018225/Inui__Fox___1__vs_Lord_Knight__Peach_.wmv.html

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
Dolphin-Safe, you gonna try for another fest sometime soon? After not playing for a month or so I feel like fvcking some people up at this game again.

I'd also like to take this time to retract my previous statements about Inui's fox. It is in no way an abomination to respectable fox players everywhere, and certainly does not give me the urge to stab myself repeatedly with a spoon when watching it. This video clearly demonstrates his impressive technical abilities:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20018225/Inui__Fox___1__vs_Lord_Knight__Peach_.wmv.html
And I feel like money matching you. :)

How old is that video? Two months?

Yes, I 100% assure you that my Fox is still at that level. Clearly it hasn't gotten better despite winning tournament matches in singles and teams against people that don't suck.

You posting that vid is like me posting a vid of you from months ago and going "lol look at Magus miss such an easy rest combo wtf lol he sux!"

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sadaharu InuWii said:
I also beat your Marth.

But both Marth and Samus are countered by Sheik. =/

And yes indeed. =)
I have yet to see you say post replying to me without a me beat you statement LOL :laugh:

Nice fox, btw.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu InuWii said:
How old is that video? Two months?

Yes, I 100% assure you that my Fox is still at that level. Clearly it hasn't gotten better despite winning tournament matches in singles and teams against people that don't suck.

You posting that vid is like me posting a vid of you from months ago and going "lol look at Magus miss such an easy rest combo wtf lol he sux!"
I 100% assure you that it's not far better. You don't do stupid Up+B's anymore but besides that? I don't see much of an improvement.

Although Inui can chainthrow alright with Fox now. He's also good at SDing with him too and then going "I hate SDing in friendlies" :laugh:. All in all, it's improved, but not substantially enough that I would say it has good tech skill.

Magus420

Smash Master
Actually, that vid is 6 days older than 4 weeks ago, not dirt, and I haven't looked that bad since before I even started using jiggs aka a good year and a half ago... So no, that isn't like you posting a vid of me that is a few months old.

Now I know you use sheik, but did you know that pressing down+B does a move? I've heard it's pretty good with fox. You should try it out sometime. Sidestepping 3 times into a multi-jab is prolly better though.

LK, sounds good dood.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, it's called a shine. It's how me and LK won a rather important teams match at MLG. ;)

And, didn't my Fox...twostock you in tourny, teh_spamerer? Oh, yes. It did. Well, I wonder what that makes your Falco if my Fox "sucks". =/

My Fox isn't something I'd use in tourny on anyone good in singles, anyways. I don't have the technical ability to use him well enough for singles. Teams are another story, though. My Fox is easily as effective as my Sheik in teams. =/

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
And, didn't my Fox...twostock you in tourny, teh_spamerer? Oh, yes. It did. Well, I wonder what that makes your Falco if my Fox "sucks". =/
I love how you don't mention anything besides the result and then expect people to care. If I don't feel like playing and decide to SD multiple times at low %, then yes, you can twostock my Falco. But then again, so can a level 1 Pichu.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
I love how you don't mention anything besides the result and then expect people to care. If I don't feel like playing and decide to SD multiple times at low %, then yes, you can twostock my Falco. But then again, so can a level 1 Pichu.
I will gladly MM that my Fox can twostock you.

You game?

Otherwise, shut up already. You talk too much and never deliver. .__.

mog87

Smash Ace
you guys cant we all get along. And dude that was kinda messed up showing that horrible *** video. Lets leave the egos at the door, and embrace the purity of smash and strive to improve.

And burning the evidence of teh video would be best.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it's not crew drama, Tope/NeoN. It's just Kashif agitating me, which is his all time favourite hobby on the internet. -__-; The rest of the crew is very content.

Well, LK and I should be at KotC winning teams and we'll play at our best to represent THP, hopefully. =)

I hope we can do a crew battle soon. =/

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
I will gladly MM that my Fox can twostock you.

You game?

Otherwise, shut up already. You talk too much and never deliver. .__.
Nah. I might have if you didn't go "MONEY MATCH!!!oenoeneon1!111oeneon1!!" 24/7, but as it is now, I'd rather MM M2K than you :p.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Gayness. The Gauntlet was canceled, so good people like Zang, DJ, Marcus, and Comp came. Soooo...we lost in teams. =/ Plus I was really off in teams and wasn't covering for LK enough. I sucked too much in teams.

In singles, however, I had a lot of fun. I got 9th or something but w/e. I got to play Boocif, Zang, HBK, and Sensei. I'm happy enough.

I wished more of THP could've gone... :(

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
9th's not bad. Congrats.

Yeah, hopefully i'll be able to make next one too. Want to play with you guys again sometime soon.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All of THP is invited to my place Friday.

So far it'll be me, my brother, Cracka, and teh_spamerer there on Friday.

I suggest most of you come in order to play Cracka in the rankings. FoxandFalco, Short Circuit? .__.

Top Bottom