• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hero of Dragon Quest III, Erdrick, joins the battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hi guys, pretty new here in the forum. I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for Erdricks moveset?
There might be some but i dont think it was talked about quite that much.

The a attacks could be mostly sword hits with a few fisticuff hits here and there. I dont see them using more than sword, tho it wouldn't be horrible to have another weapon just to make something different. If it's all sword attacks, i think smash attacks should borrow from the various slash skills there can be in DQ, to make it look cool, maybe elemental ones too.

So here's just a basic B moveset im making up..

Neutral B: Sizzle - Shoots a small flame that causes a wave of fire to go forward, taking a certain amount of time to go through the wave which can serve for a set up, able move even when it still hasn't finished. It would push the opponent a little but not enough to take the full wave of hits.

Side-B: Zap/Kazap - A bit like a mix of pikachu's thunder and palutena's explosive flame, where it'd make some static appear further away before some small lighthing strikes there. Maybe there could be a different range for how hard you press, or be charged for kazap which could be bigger or have multiple bolts at the same time (bigger range/hitbox)

Up-B: Zoom + 'some' slash- I think it'd be boring if it was just a motion move, so i think there should be some kind of special slash at the end of the zooming motion, which could be pretty fast considering how it teleports in the game. Could move a little bit or the direction to some degree.

Down-B: Tension/Pep- Can charge tension, but it's not like cloud, it would work a little bit like wii fit trainer for getting a tension level (shorter time tho), but if would get harder or with a chance to fail if it goes past a point. It increases the power of any 1 or two moves, and if you can get multiple levels then it's a lot more damage. Pep would work differently if it's there instead.

I'm sure there's loads more ideas, that was just the easiest i could come up with.

Last edited:

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Teeb147 Teeb147 's got the basic template most people seem to expect there. We might get Frizz instead of Sizz or something weird as his down special like summoning a slime or party members, but the bones are pretty straightforward. I'd personally prefer a "safe" interpretation like that over something more gimmicky, like neutral special bringing up a magic menu or something like I've seen suggested. It kind of goes against the spirit of Dragon Quest to make things too complicated, and also I'm bad at gimmick characters and I want my guy to be unga bunga simple so I can actually main him.

I've said it before, but in terms of smash attacks I'd like to see Boom as his up smash and Big Banga as his down smash with only his forward smash actually being a sword attack (Falcon Slash? Dragon Slash? Gigaslash?), just to give him a little different flavour than the usual ~anime swordsman~. It'd be fun to use Bazoom for his throws.

D

Deleted member

Hi guys, pretty new here in the forum. I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for Erdricks moveset?
Teeb managed the basics. I subscribe to the idea of having a menu implemented into one of Erdrick's special moves so he can have access to the traditional RPG mechanics of spells, items, and maybe running away. The grand daddy of turn-based RPGs should have the turn-based mechanic in his moveset somewhere.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Teeb147 Teeb147 's got the basic template most people seem to expect there. We might get Frizz instead of Sizz or something weird as his down special like summoning a slime or party members, but the bones are pretty straightforward. I'd personally prefer a "safe" interpretation like that over something more gimmicky, like neutral special bringing up a magic menu or something like I've seen suggested. It kind of goes against the spirit of Dragon Quest to make things too complicated, and also I'm bad at gimmick characters and I want my guy to be unga bunga simple so I can actually main him.

I've said it before, but in terms of smash attacks I'd like to see Boom as his up smash and Big Banga as his down smash with only his forward smash actually being a sword attack (Falcon Slash? Dragon Slash? Gigaslash?), just to give him a little different flavour than the usual ~anime swordsman~. It'd be fun to use Bazoom for his throws.
I wouldn't mind a magic menu if it was that you hold the button down to make it pop up and select a spell, and that if you press b without holding it'll use that spell from then on. I suppose there could be more than just magic too, if they wouldnt mind adding more options :D. Either way would be cool in a way, or at least could free up side-b to be something different. :)

I also like the idea of those attacks you mentioned for smashes, if it's done well. It would look a bit diverse.

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
I am also of the idea that Dragon Quest's menus would be an incredible part of Erdrick's moveset if Smash went that route. It's actually the very first thing I posted on this thread:

If Erdrick joins the battle, the dialogue box that shows what happens every turn needs to be implemented somehow, it's too iconic to how traditional DQ is.
This was more aesthetic (something like a black box appearing below Erdrick as they landed attacks), but a special move that pulls up a menu to navigate spells / items is an even better idea. If any character can get away with just doing something like that, it's definitely the character that codified JRPG menus.

Last edited:

Yatanagi

Smash Journeyman
There might be some but i dont think it was talked about quite that much.

The a attacks could be mostly sword hits with a few fisticuff hits here and there. I dont see them using more than sword, tho it wouldn't be horrible to have another weapon just to make something different. If it's all sword attacks, i think smash attacks should borrow from the various slash skills there can be in DQ, to make it look cool, maybe elemental ones too.

So here's just a basic B moveset im making up..

Neutral B: Sizzle - Shoots a small flame that causes a wave of fire to go forward, taking a certain amount of time to go through the wave which can serve for a set up, able move even when it still hasn't finished. It would push the opponent a little but not enough to take the full wave of hits.

Side-B: Zap/Kazap - A bit like a mix of pikachu's thunder and palutena's explosive flame, where it'd make some static appear further away before some small lighthing strikes there. Maybe there could be a different range for how hard you press, or be charged for kazap which could be bigger or have multiple bolts at the same time (bigger range/hitbox)

Up-B: Zoom + 'some' slash- I think it'd be boring if it was just a motion move, so i think there should be some kind of special slash at the end of the zooming motion, which could be pretty fast considering how it teleports in the game. Could move a little bit or the direction to some degree.

Down-B: Tension/Pep- Can charge tension, but it's not like cloud, it would work a little bit like wii fit trainer for getting a tension level (shorter time tho), but if would get harder or with a chance to fail if it goes past a point. It increases the power of any 1 or two moves, and if you can get multiple levels then it's a lot more damage. Pep would work differently if it's there instead.

I'm sure there's loads more ideas, that was just the easiest i could come up with.
I think Zap is a B lock. It's the Heroes signature move, like Mario's Fire Ball, Kirby's Inhale, etc...
Think that Tension would be his personal mechanic. Think he normally will have Kaklank as his Down B, then when he hit 70 Tension, his Down B turns into Super High Tension.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
I think Zap is a B lock. It's the Heroes signature move, like Mario's Fire Ball, Kirby's Inhale, etc...
Think that Tension would be his personal mechanic. Think he normally will have Kaklank as his Down B, then when he hit 70 Tension, his Down B turns into Super High Tension.
While I get tension as a mechanic in DQ, is it really necessary in his moveset? I think since he has Kaklank, he could totally use it as a down b, maybe make it similar to Ryu/Kens parry move. Or perhaps if tension is a mechanic, just give it three charges that can be used up with an attack like in DQ8. Since I don't think Pep Up would work for Erdrick.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's all cool for ideas. Tho I dont like metal slash for a b move since i'd rather they have stuff like magic that can be ranged. And we already have fire breaths elsewhere, so i think sizzle should be more unique. And a bow shot for a neutral air sounds cool but practically i'd rather have a nair that has more use for hitting close right out of jump. But other than that, I lke seeing the various ideas. :)

Another idea for weapons is being able to equip a different one, which would be truer to the DQ mechanics. But it'd take more work for the movesets.
still lots of possibilities tho :)

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Another idea for weapons is being able to equip a different one, which would be truer to the DQ mechanics. But it'd take more work for the movesets.
still lots of possibilities tho :)
I mean whenever I picture a DQ hero in smash, I always see it as a mixture between Shulk, Robin and Link. So I don't really see why not. Just make Erdrick the living definition of a JRPG would be pretty faithful imo

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I mean whenever I picture a DQ hero in smash, I always see it as a mixture between Shulk, Robin and Link. So I don't really see why not. Just make Erdrick the living definition of a JRPG would be pretty faithful imo
Sounds about right.
I mean, i wouldn't mind one moveset with the various weapons since anyway it's possible to equip diff weapons 'during' battle in dq, but it'd be cool to be able to equip a different weapon and have an entirely different moveset, or at least a few different moves. I doubt they'd do something like that, but it'd be cool.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Would anyone be upset if the Luminary got in over Erdrick? I'd be fine with either tbh. Just as long as it isn't Slime or a side character (knocking on wood to be sure).

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I'd be a bit bummed. It would make the character inclusion feel more like an advertisement than representation for an iconic series.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Considering the praise I've heard for DQ XI, I'd more than welcome Luminary into Smash...as an Echo Fighter or something. I want Erdrick before anyone else, even Madason (the DQ V guy), who's my favorite. Getting Luminary first before Erdrick is sort of like, say, getting Shanoa before someone like Simon or Alucard: No one's saying Order of Ecclesia (from what I know, it's the latest new (non remake) Castlevania that most people really loved before the Lords of Shadow era) isn't great and that Shanoa isn't really cool, but it's strange to go for a modern game for the new character before a more historically beloved AND important one (Dragon Quest 3 / a game from the Classicvania series).

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
One of the idles or taunts definitely needs to be that idle walking sprites do in early DQ, its quite iconic to it. And speaking of classic, I would love an alt similar to monochrome Kirby, featuring an Erdrick in blue and white just like the NES/GBC sprites.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Would anyone be upset if the Luminary got in over Erdrick? I'd be fine with either tbh. Just as long as it isn't Slime or a side character (knocking on wood to be sure).
I haven't played DQ11, and I don't really like Luminary's design. he only has swords too i think. Also, there's no female alt. So yes I'd be ticked if that happened, personally.

Thankfully, most of the time we hear about luminary isn't seperate from erdrick. It could be possible for Luminary to be the front and erdrick be the alts, and I'd be fine with that, and I wouldn't mind echos either but i doubt that'll happen. I think having him as an alt costume is the more likely scenario, and i think a pretty cool one.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
As someone who played DQ11, ngl having the Luminary in would actually make me very happy.

I'd be a bit bummed. It would make the character inclusion feel more like an advertisement than representation for an iconic series.
Just gonna play devil's advocate here. While I do agree that Erdrick is by far better representation for the franchise, I wouldn't necessarily agree that Luminary would be more of an advertisement than a representation. To me, he is both, only because DQ11 is kind of like the "greatest hits" of the franchise with major significance to the original trilogy especially

The Luminary is actually the original Erdrick

Considering the praise I've heard for DQ XI, I'd more than welcome Luminary into Smash...as an Echo Fighter or something. I want Erdrick before anyone else, even Madason (the DQ V guy), who's my favorite. Getting Luminary first before Erdrick is sort of like, say, getting Shanoa before someone like Simon or Alucard: No one's saying Order of Ecclesia (from what I know, it's the latest new (non remake) Castlevania that most people really loved before the Lords of Shadow era) isn't great and that Shanoa isn't really cool, but it's strange to go for a modern game for the new character before a more historically beloved AND important one (Dragon Quest 3 / a game from the Classicvania series).
I get that. Why I'm so happy that Simon got in over Alucard for that very reason. But at the same time characters like Joker and Cloud also counters that thought process. I think for those characters, it was more character significance to represent the franchise when it could've easily been someone else.

One of the idles or taunts definitely needs to be that idle walking sprites do in early DQ, its quite iconic to it. And speaking of classic, I would love an alt similar to monochrome Kirby, featuring an Erdrick in blue and white just like the NES/GBC sprites.
Same!

I haven't played DQ11, and I don't really like Luminary's design. he only has swords too i think. Also, there's no female alt. So yes I'd be ticked if that happened, personally.

Thankfully, most of the time we hear about luminary isn't seperate from erdrick. It could be possible for Luminary to be the front and erdrick be the alts, and I'd be fine with that, and I wouldn't mind echos either but i doubt that'll happen. I think having him as an alt costume is the more likely scenario, and i think a pretty cool one.
I would be pretty happy if the Luminary got in as a costume as well. In my mind, it would be dope if every hero was a costume instead of just a colour.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
As someone who played DQ11, ngl having the Luminary in would actually make me very happy.

Just gonna play devil's advocate here. While I do agree that Erdrick is by far better representation for the franchise, I wouldn't necessarily agree that Luminary would be more of an advertisement than a representation. To me, he is both, only because DQ11 is kind of like the "greatest hits" of the franchise with major significance to the original trilogy especially
Joker is from a persona game that actually did well both in japan and the west, so it's a bit like Luminary at least a little. But Cloud is the most popular and iconic FF character even though there's more relevant ones, and wasnt even properly on a nintendo console. I see it as 1 point for Luminary and 1 point for Erdrick. They could technically take the 'relevant' route, I just hope they dont. And if they have both, then there's no problem at all :)

Note: Also, on the spoilers thing, I think that maybe you misunderstood the timeline of things? I havent played dq11 but I saw different things about it. not gonna get into the details for now since ill probably play it eventually.

I would be pretty happy if the Luminary got in as a costume as well. In my mind, it would be dope if every hero was a costume instead of just a colour.
We touched on that some, both because of the leaks as well as for wanting more DQ representation. The leak says Erdrick, female alt, Luminary, and Anlucia (DQ10).
There's other possible ones too if they want to fill all the slots. Lots of people would like the DQ8 hero as well. Personally I want the DQ4 ones, they're my favorite designs, and I'd also like the DQHeroes 2 ones. That's just me for my most wanted.

I'm curious which DQ characters would be the favorite additions for others in this thread.

Last edited:

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
The thing about DQXI is that it's already packed with references to Erdrick, even if you don't play as him. The world is still named after him, the legendary hero from the past is named and modeled after him, and the Luminary's abilities are mostly the same. I think that's enough.

DQXI's very very ending is also pretty tough to parse if you don't know about DQIII and Erdrick. I've seen a whole bunch of wild misinterpretations of that post-credits scene, like it being a teaser for DQXII or Erdrick's mom being Serenica. Knowing that the Dragon Quest guy who was important enough to put in Smash (hypothetically) was a spiky-haired kid called Erdrick should be enough to give people the idea.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
The thing about DQXI is that it's already packed with references to Erdrick, even if you don't play as him. The world is still named after him, the legendary hero from the past is named and modeled after him, and the Luminary's abilities are mostly the same. I think that's enough.

DQXI's very very ending is also pretty tough to parse if you don't know about DQIII and Erdrick. I've seen a whole bunch of wild misinterpretations of that post-credits scene, like it being a teaser for DQXII or Erdrick's mom being Serenica. Knowing that the Dragon Quest guy who was important enough to put in Smash (hypothetically) was a spiky-haired kid called Erdrick should be enough to give people the idea.
Just gonna post in spoilers since it's much easier to explain but I will politely state that I've played the whole game so I feel I have a better understanding, not trying to act condescending.

The original hero in DQ11 is actually named Erdwin. The world of Erdrea is not named after Erdrick. You are named Erdrick at the very end of the game, and in the post credit, the cutscene is a reimagining of the DQ3 opening, almost word for word from the mobile version. Confirming that DQ11 is a distant prequel

Once again, I am not against Erdrick. Quite the opposite actually.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Just gonna post in spoilers since it's much easier to explain but I will politely state that I've played the whole game so I feel I have a better understanding, not trying to act condescending.

The original hero in DQ11 is actually named Erdwin. The world of Erdrea is not named after Erdrick. You are named Erdrick at the very end of the game, and in the post credit, the cutscene is a reimagining of the DQ3 opening, almost word for word from the mobile version. Confirming that DQ11 is a distant prequel

Once again, I am not against Erdrick. Quite the opposite actually.
I've played the whole game too, thanks.

Erdrea and Erdwin were named after Erdrick in real life, by the developers. They're intentional references to Erdrick that the player is supposed to understand if they've played any of the first three DQ games before (which, if they're Japanese, they probably have).

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Erdrea and Erdwin were named after Erdrick in real life, by the developers. They're intentional references to Erdrick that the player is supposed to understand if they've played any of the first three DQ games before (which, if they're Japanese, they probably have).
I'm curious what all those things are called in the Japanese version, where Erdrick is named Roto. :p

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
I've played the whole game too, thanks.

Sorry I was going through the lore side of things and less on the developer angle. That one is obvious.

I'm curious what all those things are called in the Japanese version, where Erdrick is named Roto. :p
It would be pretty exciting for sure

Yatanagi

Smash Journeyman
With Erdrick coming with his Fighter Spirit, Female Fighter Spirit, Eleven Fighter Spirit, Anlucia Fighter Spirit(And more 4 Heroes Fighter Spirits, but didn't counting they here) and Slime Spirit representing it in Alefgard Stage. Adding more 10 with the challenge pack, what Spirits would you like to see?(Just to turn it more entertaining 3 Heroes, 3 Companions, 4 Monsters)
Mine:
- Eight(preferred as alt)
- Hero(IX)
- Abel(preferred as alt)
- the classic Warrior, Mage, Priest party
- Erik or Jade
- Jessica
- Metal Slime (With a vs Tiny Kirby Stamina Battle, 30secs, Enemy Metal and avoiding conflict)
- Dracky
- Zoma
- the maō from DQXI(Avoiding Spoilers)

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
With Erdrick coming with his Fighter Spirit, Female Fighter Spirit, Eleven Fighter Spirit, Anlucia Fighter Spirit(And more 4 Heroes Fighter Spirits, but didn't counting they here) and Slime Spirit representing it in Alefgard Stage. Adding more 10 with the challenge pack, what Spirits would you like to see?(Just to turn it more entertaining 3 Heroes, 3 Companions, 4 Monsters)
Mine:
- Eight(preferred as alt)
- Hero(IX)
- Abel(preferred as alt)
- the classic Warrior, Mage, Priest party
- Erik or Jade
- Jessica
- Metal Slime (With a vs Tiny Kirby Stamina Battle, 30secs, Enemy Metal and avoiding conflict)
- Dracky
- Zoma
- the maō from DQXI(Avoiding Spoilers)
I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Did something get confirmed or is this hypothetical.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Sorry I was going through the lore side of things and less on the developer angle. That one is obvious.

It would be pretty exciting for sure
Since I already stumbled on some of the dq11 stuff, i looked in the wiki to see what it said about the connection between luminary and erdrick, and it said

"the connection of III and XI (if any) is up to player interpretation. "

I know, anti-climatic. But basically, there's no direct statement to say one is 'prior' to the other.
Also, Luminary comes from a lineage of heroes, just like the first dragon quest hero. And if you've played dq3, then you know that
erdrick is the ancestor.

Glad I got to test out spoiler tags within spoiler tags. it works :)

Edit: What you're saying about the scene could make sense for the order you talked about tho. I've seen all sorts of fan-theorizing.

Last edited:

Calane

Smash Ace
It's nice to see some more activity in this thread. I don't have much to add right now, though.

I guess I'll say that I wouldn't mind the Luminary at all, but I would definitely prefer Erdrick. In my opinion, he's the best choice for DQ's first rep in Smash.

Oh, and I really don't like the idea of all (or most) of the other heroes being alts, but that's just me.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Since I already stumbled on some of the dq11 stuff, i looked in the wiki to see what it said about the connection between luminary and erdrick, and it said

"the connection of III and XI (if any) is up to player interpretation. "

I know, anti-climatic. But basically, there's no direct statement to say one is 'prior' to the other.
Also, Luminary comes from a lineage of heroes, just like the first dragon quest hero. And if you've played dq3, then you know that
erdrick is the ancestor.

Glad I got to test out spoiler tags within spoiler tags. it works :)

Edit: What you're saying about the scene could make sense for the order you talked about tho. I've seen all sorts of fan-theorizing.
It's not really ambiguous. DQXI takes place before DQIII.
Erdrick's mom reads a book about the events of DQXI (or, alternatively, DQXI is a book that Erdrick's mom was reading), which definitely means that DQXI happens in DQIII's past. It's also pretty clear from the scene with Yggdragon that the original trilogy, or at least DQI, is going to happen in the future, though exactly what she's implying about herself can be interpreted a few ways.

None of this is particularly important. DQXI is 99% its own story, or at least its connections to other games mainly come from putting twists on familiar characters and situations. It has about as much direct connection to the original trilogy as DQIV, DQV and DQVI have to each other, or DQVIII has to DQIII.

Honestly, I'd probably just tell someone new to the series what the connection is flat-out, since there's no twist in DQXI's ending if you haven't played the original trilogy already and it's just confusing if you don't have the context for it.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Erdrick's mom reads a book about the events of DQXI (or, alternatively, DQXI is a book that Erdrick's mom was reading), which definitely means that DQXI happens in DQIII's past. It's also pretty clear from the scene with Yggdragon that the original trilogy, or at least DQI, is going to happen in the future, though exactly what she's implying about herself can be interpreted a few ways.

None of this is particularly important. DQXI is 99% its own story, or at least its connections to other games mainly come from putting twists on familiar characters and situations. It has about as much direct connection to the original trilogy as DQIV, DQV and DQVI have to each other, or DQVIII has to DQIII.

Honestly, I'd probably just tell someone new to the series what the connection is flat-out, since there's no twist in DQXI's ending if you haven't played the original trilogy already and it's just confusing if you don't have the context for it.
Yeah it probably is way easier if I just said the connection outright.

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Based on everything I could see, it seems more like it's used for reference only rather than anything that is directly used by the game. This means that as they tinker with the character, the height value is highly subject to change. Both Joker's and Brave's were likely hold overs from whoever the base character used to make them was.
I'm not so sure about that, Piranha Plant's speed may have changed but that's just a matter of changing a number. If you change a character's height you have to basically redo everything.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Playing catch up:

On Luninary over Erdrick: I’d be fine. I’m all in for any DQ protagonist.

On move set: Ideally, like the example I posted, if anything to rub it in to the people who say he’ll be a marth clone.

On spirits: (I made a list a while back, but let’s see if I remember)
- Jessica
- Metal Slime
- Dragonlord
- Torneko
- Carver
- Alena
- Erik
- Dhoulmagus

Misc:
I would really like for Erdrick to use as many classic sound effects as possible. Even for when he narrowly misses a target.
I like these taunts ideas:
- A Slime jumping out of nowhere and starts bouncing on Hero’a head.
- The automatic walking sprite animation from Nes/snes
- Crossing arms, tilts head a bit diagonally, looks at screen, eyes focusing down, looking concerned. (A typical Goku expression).

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm not so sure about that, Piranha Plant's speed may have changed but that's just a matter of changing a number. If you change a character's height you have to basically redo everything.
The height stat isn't part of the model, it's separate data that they probably use in some calculations. It' s not the exact height either because some characters that are slightly taller or shorter than another can have the same height stat. The model itself and the hitbox they set has more importance than that stat.

In other words, it's mostly just number, and it affects even less than the speed stat if you change it. No one seems to know fully what it's used in yet tho.

I've seen plenty of people talk about it as if it's a different timeline, and so even if some things point to it being in the past, they think it can be seen in an entirely different way, maybe even both affecting each other somehow. I dont know too much about the time travel aspects, but it doesn't seem like a straightforward connection necessarily, based on that. Of course, that's all speculation based on what others have said, not my own since i havent played it yet. I also heard something about there being a book of DQ3 too.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Playing catch up:

On Luninary over Erdrick: I’d be fine. I’m all in for any DQ protagonist.

On move set: Ideally, like the example I posted, if anything to rub it in to the people who say he’ll be a marth clone.

On spirits: (I made a list a while back, but let’s see if I remember)
- Jessica
- Metal Slime
- Dragonlord
- Torneko
- Carver
- Alena
- Erik
- Dhoulmagus

Misc:
I would really like for Erdrick to use as many classic sound effects as possible. Even for when he narrowly misses a target.
I like these taunts ideas:
- A Slime jumping out of nowhere and starts bouncing on Hero’a head.
- The automatic walking sprite animation from Nes/snes
- Crossing arms, tilts head a bit diagonally, looks at screen, eyes focusing down, looking concerned. (A typical Goku expression).
It's very frustrating. Especially since it shows ignorance to a franchise.

Calane

Smash Ace
I absolutely love this idea, and I really hope they do that (if Erdrick's really in). It'd be amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom