• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Heavenly Scriptures:A Pit Q&A thread!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
1) go into training mode
2) set cpu damage to 999
3) use AR close to but not touching the CPU
4)???
5)CPU: "Weeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
luigi isn't that bad. Only thing he has is his jabs. You only get caught in a jab>upb if you aren't calm and don't DI away. Woi messes the **** out of his traction, use that a lot especially if he's getting you with jab cancels just use woi to escape.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
luigi isn't that bad. Only thing he has is his jabs. You only get caught in a jab>upb if you aren't calm and don't DI away. Woi messes the **** out of his traction, use that a lot especially if he's getting you with jab cancels just use woi to escape.
think twice before you ever question how awesome a good weegee is. he is more than just jab albeit the main part of his gameplay. however he is perfectly capable of messing us up. here is weegee winning with more than just jab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKRhACcde8

yes this is the vid from the pit yt account

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
think twice before you ever question how awesome a good weegee is. he is more than just jab albeit the main part of his gameplay. however he is perfectly capable of messing us up. here is weegee winning with more than just jab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKRhACcde8

yes this is the vid from the pit yt account
Obviously he needs more than JUST jab, but blaze was going in with jabs that entire match lol. He got you with a few aerials because you left yourself open a lot. You also played that last stock wrong because you were approaching his fire ball spam trying to PS is instead of just reflecting it or staying back shooting arrows. Bad example is bad.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Obviously he needs more than JUST jab, but blaze was going in with jabs that entire match lol. He got you with a few aerials because you left yourself open a lot. You also played that last stock wrong because you were approaching his fire ball spam trying to PS is instead of just reflecting it or staying back shooting arrows. Bad example is bad.
like i said it was an example of wat he is capable of. i did not say anywhere that match reflected my knowledge of the match up as it is 2 and 1/2 months old anymore. that's why there i posted 2 vids for those match ups. how it is done and how it is not done. i know i got impatient near the end. but that ain't a mistake i make anymore in that match up. although i admit i need to be more patient over all don't question my weegee match up knowledge.

and don't forget that you got using woi against him and his poor traction from my vids to begin with.

Esca

Smash Champion
I've been using WoI to get out of stuff since before you started playing Maharba, you can't take credit for up-b.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
like i said it was an example of wat he is capable of. i did not say anywhere that match reflected my knowledge of the match up as it is 2 and 1/2 months old anymore. that's why there i posted 2 vids for those match ups. how it is done and how it is not done. i know i got impatient near the end. but that ain't a mistake i make anymore in that match up. although i admit i need to be more patient over all don't question my weegee match up knowledge.

and don't forget that you got using woi against him and his poor traction from my vids to begin with.
Yeah, and I'm saying that you should have posted a match where the luigi had overwhelming control of the game and in this one he didn't. He did what most luigis do which is get in close and jab cancel alot. What you said made it seem like jab isn't the only thing luigi has so you should have posted a vid of luigi where he doesn't focus his game around close range jabs and not just a vid of you barely losing to your friend's luigi. And, yeah I know I got that idea from you, I wasn't taking credit or anything by suggesting it to abel.

Radiancy

Smash Rookie
How do I do the pit arrow loop and rain? Every single video just shows me them spinning arrows around, what do I do on the controller?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
go to the first collapse box in the one stop pit stop. in there you will find a link to the basic arrow looping guide. after you read that you can then ask me specifically about some other looping stuff. sound good sir?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
How do I do the pit arrow loop and rain? Every single video just shows me them spinning arrows around, what do I do on the controller?
JUST CIRCLE YOUR CONTROLL STICK.

Or make a big custom stage and put 1 char on top and ur at bottem so u can see the looping easyier

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Should I start to WoI refresh out of stage and hit them cous I move faster and can control were I go and if I hit them or vise versa I can still jump and WoI again :D

How do I do a Bair while WoI cous I end up doing a Fair most of the time >.>

Just saying this because I usually jump to the person out of stage and atack while I waste all my jumps and WoI while having to dodge their hits :3

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I randomly loop mine and then leave it to luck because that's who I am. :awesome:

You need to push the c-stick forward while the control stick backward to use a bair out of woi while moving forward.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I randomly loop mine and then leave it to luck because that's who I am. :awesome:

You need to push the c-stick forward while the control stick backward to use a bair out of woi while moving forward.
Oh I see now.. So I cant let go of the control stick at all. Thanks MANNG!

Radiancy

Smash Rookie
Dammit I can't control it enough to do a knot, how do you move the stick the correct way? I do it the way the diagrams say.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
kinda hard to do when i have 3 or four in the air. I mean, how do you be 1 with 4 arrows?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you don't. four arrows is pointless unless it's to stop planking.

also for doing a knot, it's imperitive that you never let the control stick return to neutral. pit's arrows curve at a specific angle and when you can feel that angle in your control stick you will have achieved proper loop status.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Well i know how to loop 4 now and I usually do it for teh lulz but it shouldn't be used for actual combat unless your fighting somone like DK and your camping

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Well i know how to loop 4 now and I usually do it for teh lulz but it shouldn't be used for actual combat unless ever because it is pointless especially against DK because any DK that matters will ground pound pressure you and shield the arrows
that's wat you meant to say. i can feel it.

Top Bottom