• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Heavenly Scriptures:A Pit Q&A thread!

fUddO

Smash Ace
I've never seen any real use for arrow looping. It always seemed like such low priority tech to learn, since the amount of mastery it takes to perfect arrow looping could be better spent on fundamentals.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I've never seen any real use for arrow looping. It always seemed like such low priority tech to learn, since the amount of mastery it takes to perfect arrow looping could be better spent on fundamentals.
I use it basically for air control. If you force airdodges you can punish and if they hit you can follow up. As long as you're accurate, you can interrupt your opponent's moves, force airdodges, control where they move, and get kill set ups.

Fundamentals are great, but they only go so far with our character so we have to utilize as much as we can.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Lol 2/3? everytime I pick luigi I average 2 kills with Up B a game :p

I saw your videos with allbrex and your so goood but I hate you for telling Takiyoku I SUCK T.T

Xcallion

Smash Ace
what part of the sword to i need to hit people with to d-tilt spike? i keep sending them straight up.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
No more trolling luckay. Md/Va Pit's don't troll, we ****. ;) :awesome: But, what I said is correct take that into account his feet has to be touching them for it to spike.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wrong and right ptzr. your BODY has to be touching them. as long as they are touching any part of pit between his back foot his extended hand it will spike. that is why you can dthrow into dtilt spike based on their DI and action. hell pit's hair counts as part of the spike box

feet are just the most common as people are usually below you when you hit them with spike

Top Bottom