• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Heavenly Scriptures:A Pit Q&A thread!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Canceling projectiles with woi:

1. Useful?

2. Wing Dash/Cancel or Grounded woi?

I think it's useful, but not so much because we have a shield. It's easier than powershielding imo so if you aren't good with that then this is always another option. Grounded woi comes out earlier which I think is better for timing and it is safer because wingdashing requires you to jump for like 6 frames thus you are vulnerable plus you don't get invincibility. Canceling projectiles via grounded woi keeps Pit grounded for some reason so both methods end up with Pit on the ground.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
and grounded woi's animation put's pick back a bit after he does it. keep ground woi cancellin weegee's fireballs and you will watch urself move backwards. it's kinda cool

also if you miss with the grounded woi you jump up and it still misses you

Xcallion

Smash Ace
finished testing the GR>d-tilt. I dont even think it works vs a human playing as ness. It's possiblefor him to powersheild the d-tilt.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey, im trying to figure out the counterpick for all characters so im going to all the Q&A threads of all the characters and posting this. I would like for you to give me your characters worst MU and worst stage so it saves me a lot of time researching it myself and testing stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you all helped me out.

Hope to get some answers pretty soon.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Yes, ask people what's the best way to beat their character, lol. Do the research yourself if you want to try and make things that easy.
Troll!

anyways.... Each person has their own good/bad matchup so tuff luck bro

UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD? UMAD?

stantheyeti

Smash Rookie
What do you think the best secondary character is other than MK, I hate him. And unrelated to pit, who do you think is the best character against MK.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
What do you think the best secondary character is other than MK, I hate him. And unrelated to pit, who do you think is the best character against MK.
lol same problem here so ima just try everyone and see were i go from their :p dont care about tiers all I care about is winning while using a FUN char xD might use YOSHI!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What the hell is wrong with this thread? ._. Every time I press page 168, this page refreshes.

Ghost pages. F. tee. dubya.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Only the true Pit mains can access the latest questions and answers ;D

Do you guys know if the damage increase vs time for charging arrows is linear in nature? I've always wondered this :awesome:

Top Bottom