• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
That would be my logic if I was actually paying for it. I'm not. I'm getting a custom made laptop from a company with money that I saved from my trust fund because I got scholarships from college.

Everything's overkill on it just for the sake of bragging rights in my college group. GTX 780m, quad core intel i7 fourth generation processor at 2.8 GHz, and a bunch of extra goodies. And I couldn't care less~

Believe me, I help people with cheap rigs all the time.
So you couldn't save any of that money? Because understand that you'd be able to make a better rig like a few years later for 1,500 US dorrars.

Also wtf lol a gaming laptop do you really travel that much.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So you couldn't save any of that money? Because understand that you'd be able to make a better rig like a few years later for 1,500 US dorrars.

Also wtf lol a gaming laptop do you really travel that much.
In oooorder,
  1. Don't have to save the money. Won't go into details why, but this is pocket change.
  2. COLLEGE~
Really is no point in lecturing me about it considering I give the same lecture to other people and I know what I'm doing. :p

The Golden Donald

Smash Rookie
You really don't need that much even for a high end pc lmao.

1,500 will let you run Crysis 3 ffs. Spend at least 500 of that on hookers. But seriously don't spend all of that on one rig that's awful lol.
Should he upgraded for many many years now, it's not only in the text might be overkill for a good strategy :roymelee:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Quarter is lookin good for once
I get to paint a lot

.....which is weird because for the past year, most of my work has been just 3D

PAINTING ; w ; EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also, workin on LoF art test <3333333 Ahhhhh art tests <3333

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
today i bid on deathconsciousness by have a nice life on ebay on vinyl and omfg i hope i get it????????????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
The annual family reunion was today....oh my lord.
It's really cool to have a drama free side of the family. It was nice catching up with cousins and second cousins and aunts and uncles x3

Ahhhh I love my family u wu <33333

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My family doesn't have reunions. We have a small pack of family that live in this area...

...and a bunch of family we don't talk about.

On the other side of the family, they haven't been in the US for that many generations

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hanging out in East Newark I swear there is something magical about this town. It wasn't perfect but I think the happiest time of my life was early last year when I was living here.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Saw the Pacific Rim, maybe not completely what I wanted but it was good. Clearly lots of love and heart put into it.

But of course America would rather see another ****ing Sandler film. >:[

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was young, there was this nice Greek restaurant that served Frog legs. It was my favorite thing back then

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So it seems I may have pinpointed the foods that cause the symptoms for my inflammatory bowel disease, so now if I eat properly I might eliminate all my symptoms without having to take my medication.

Hell, I may even cure myself completely of the IBD but I doubt it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Watching my new friend make armor for Otakon! He's gonna teach me armor making after con. Yay cosplay foam armor!!!!

Top Bottom