• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'm finally making progress with this HL2 mod, baby steps but still. Was going absolutely bat**** insane over the last couple of days so I feel nice and...not insane anymore.

FOR NOW

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lease get

transferring utilities and getting first month's rent in order o wo new house new house

Double happy because i updated my website.
Lots of fresh work. ive improved a lot in a few months <33333

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Making progress on the basics of my mod. Progress feels good man~

Gotta get pretty much all of this **** done before actually doing the levels though. Like, adding whatever custom content I want/setting different game rules etc. Hope that doesn't take too long!

T__T

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm getting my hair cut today and am getting something very different than usual

Hopefully when I get back I won't be posting in the unhappy thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
En route to the outer banks
Sister and I are actually getting along (aka we are nightmares when we are friends)

Plus, seeing cousins I haven't seen in ages!!!!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Qygyy4204

This is too good. Maybe better than the actual film.

Pacific Rim really is one of those films that I enjoyed yet at the same time wanted more out of it. It's like I want to LOVE it not just like it, which might sound weird I suppose. It's just not a thing you see very often in film very often now, so I really hope if a sequel happens the cast is a little less....cheesy.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I went to the beach and didn't die from the sun
(that happens....it hurts)

plus family decided steak would be the meal of choice tonight. Steak + shark week + ocean/pool/hot tub + cousins = great night

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I lost all my gen 3 games. I have no idea where they are

I think my brother may have taken them, and IF he had there is no way they will ever be found

I used to keep them in my diamond/ pearl cartridges (Because they have a GBA slot) but they are gone now

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's been four months, and I'm putting effort into meeting new people. One step at a time ~

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm happy I might have a new hobby.
I'm somewhat getting the hang of Source Filmmaker and it's pretty interesting to mess around with.

I even made something I could use to react to random SSB4 arguments happening in innocent threads, and other things.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I used to make levels on Mari0 and thought I lost all my data on it (I worked so hard). Now my friend recovered it (don't know how he did) and now I am super happy! Even though it is an old game, I love making levels that troll people.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Team announce for the game I joined an art team for <33 hooly crap the amount of talent is insane o A o I'm excited.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm returning to Ohio state as a sophomore in 5 days, my birthday is in 6, and I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months today

The kind of girl you can see yourself staying with =]
Congrats! Have in your second year at OSU c: great school
Happy early birthday and congrats on 7 months c:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm probably just delirious from needing to sleep
but im currently working on a concept for my illustration class. We have to make vehicles, so I made a spider tank. I decided that he (yes it is now a he) needed a name
i ask some friends for suggestions. boyfriend suggests franklin and somehow i thought it was fitting. he then sends me a text that he was disappointed i chose franklin...because he wanted me to say no so he could suggest Tanklin as the name

i just named a class assignment Tanklin

And a buddy of mine wants to model him, so i am gonna have a 3D model of Tanklin. Maybe I will get him 3D printed!

^ Tanklin

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I KNOW RIGHT?!
I CANT GET OVER IT
The tank has become personified almost JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME (and his widdle spider eyes)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Every time I read my okcupid messages I put on "Call Me Maybe", but after all was said and done, I somehow got from that to watching like 15 Rebecca Black parodies. Y tho? I don't understand how Youtube does this to me.

Top Bottom