• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
He thinks its a game... you know NOTHING about the real world Ally, life is a video game to you and when you're behind a screen you talk ******, but you know what? You can go ahead and respond to this with some broken up english sentence that has like 7 spelling mistakes, idc, fact is..

I don't like you, and whoever from GTAN does like you hasn't seen your true colours, but when they do it will be a pleasant day, now go on to your little poutine thread I'm not responding, thread derailing has to stop at one point so I'll be the bigger man and let my scene talk about the stuff they want to talk about without having to look at this ****.

Oh, and btw GTA I may quit brawl, we'll discuss that after... Peace.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Who cares, it REALLY LOOKS LIKE you don't know U.S DRAMA / Inui. LOL
this, I don't think I'll ever understand why Inui is so "bad" until I see it for myself

He thinks its a game... you know NOTHING about the real world Ally, life is a video game to you and when you're behind a screen you talk ******, but you know what? You can go ahead and respond to this with some broken up english sentence that has like 7 spelling mistakes, idc, fact is..

I don't like you, and whoever from GTAN does like you hasn't seen your true colours, but when they do it will be a pleasant day, now go on to your little poutine thread I'm not responding, thread derailing has to stop at one point so I'll be the bigger man and let my scene talk about the stuff they want to talk about without having to look at this ****.

why u shouldn't quit

1. Your a pro, you beat pros, so basically you ave to much skill to come this far and throw it all down the drain
  2. you make a profit out of every tournament
  3. your black :p

if u do quit tho, train me really well 1st

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Rofl, this kid saying I don't know about life LMAO. I know probably more than you and I've been doing much more than you EVEN if I go to a tournament almost every weekend, so what? I have 5 days to do the rest.

Alright, behind the screen, you say the same, when it comes to the tournament, you close that puny mouth of yours and make it sound like nothing happened, rofl hypocrite idiot.

I don't care if you don't like me, saves me the trouble LOL. and No you only have seen my 'smash' side, whoever DID see my true colors won,t hate me, because you take this game too seriously LOSER. I heard you try to talk to celebrities or something liek that on your youtube profile LOLLOL. Doc Shut the **** up, you ain't nothing, you're just a player, like me, you're a human just like me, but don't start bull**** you don't know, if smash was all for me, I would just not go back home and travel which would MAKE me profit. So stfu and quit if you can handle a game. Silverscrub you're pathetic. Oh and Doc, how much time do you spend on Wifi? I spend 0 mins. you spend hours everyday playing people like Anti. so suck it the only loser is the one who starts the ****. + your meta knight sucks.

I predict Silverscub responding to this in a few hours/days.

Love the rest of GTA ^^ cept... yeah that other one too.

could you guys make this argument interesting or something -_- i cant even read it beacuse its so boring
What can I say? Doc is **** boring to talk.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
silverdoc is black?

dude man up, dark peach.

why all the animosity? I don't know who silverdoc is, but he sounds like those kids in grade school that you can say anything to irk them, and they bite every single time.
plus he seems like he rarely knows what he's talking about.

in my opinion, you guys should just quit fighting while you're ahead. and before you guys ask, I only read this page.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
silverdoc is black?

dude man up, dark peach.

why all the animosity? I don't know who silverdoc is, but he sounds like those kids in grade school that you can say anything to irk them, and they bite every single time.
plus he seems like he rarely knows what he's talking about.

in my opinion, you guys should just quit fighting while you're ahead. and before you guys ask, I only read this page.
I'm just trolling. He mad. Oh and chet, **** that 20$ no need to give it back, I have to do other stuff this weekend.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm just trolling. He mad. Oh and chet, **** that 20$ no need to give it back, I have to do other stuff this weekend.
your not on aim, so ima just tell you here.

Go post in the BBR, theres a thread you need to check. If you need more details, aim me.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I can't make out the picture in the middle of ur avatar. I assume its me, but no one would ever tell if they looked at that.
Its the tinman from the wizard of oz of course. Duh, what the **** is clutch?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LMMAOOOOOOOOOOOO omg

forsure id see tin man on ice, is he clutch enough to figure 8?

Ryan Fw

Smash Rookie
Well i know nick would pay at least a million to see this godlike performance. And as sauga knows, a million to nick is an uncountable number to most people. How much would I pay? hard to say.. I'd prolly spend my whole life saving up that much though.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ok you better stop posting about random crap in here, what is this a general discussion thread or something. Stick to the topic which is tinman on ice please.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
how come that dosn't have anything do to with tinman on ice?
Ok you better stop posting about random crap in here, what is this a general discussion thread or something. Stick to the topic which is tinman on ice please.
:joyful:

sauga trying WAY to hard

Excuse me Toronto+

You guys.... just.... watch this

http://www.youtube.com/user/Carnex#p/a/u/0/7etd1yjhL2U
U don't know about Tinrion :p

But seriously, distructo stop using fox in doubles :ohwell: stick to toon link so that this embarrassment doesnt happen again.

gud **** mtl, cant wait for next Brawl+ tourney :bee:

Le ****.

GJ Zaf+jer, i want to play you guys in doubles with KKong, I want to see how we would have fared vs you. BTW, does zaf also use MK in singles? Why did he quit brawl lmao XD
I beleive zaf uses MK in dubz and tink in singles

nickcam

Smash Ace
what is tinman on ice?
Excellent question. Tinman on ice is something so epic only sauga could think of it. Its open to interpretation but its defintely got something to do with his godlike di. Stay tuned tinman mythbusters edition will be coming out soon so get hype! Tinman on ice 4 life

Top Bottom