• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
squirters are awesome
ye p

-Googs

Smash Lord
I played uMvC3 yesterday at my buddys place... i got destroyed lol. They don't compete or anything with it but they know the basic combo's.....something I don't. I watched the basics of youtube videos explaining otg's, dhc's, and stuff but where can I find the best combo's for each character listed? I wanna play a strider/zero/+1 team

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Maybe on Shoryuken? That's generally my go-to when I'm picking up a fighting game, it's how I found dustloop when I got into BlazBlue.

it is with great pride that i announce the sexy GTA CSS is finally complete, all chars

just makin some final tweaks to the file and ill make the official thread for it in a couple days with instructions so that everyones using it.
I'm assuming without the silliness of me being an alt on every character?

Speaking of which, gonna make a list of the costumes I use on each character.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
srk is good but one of the best ways to learn is to watch high level matches,dat imba technology

edit: alex give me a couple tournaments and ill be taking a spot on your css with another char :)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
only has alts for sauc3s samus and red x ness, i cant be ****ed to do any more

people can edit it themselves if they want

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Btw. On 1st glance, Drekken won't be down to rock this on stream because of the MK icon. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to edit it out. I'll ask him if he's down to use this - the cussin.

Also

Sup bing. How's yo bestie?

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im gonna make a censored version just for u dont worry tinnerz i just didnt feel like putting in the code twice and taking 2 pics

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
supreme dirt you should make 34 photoshops of yourself before tomorrow

Bing

Smash Master
Btw. On 1st glance, Drekken won't be down to rock this on stream because of the MK icon. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to edit it out. I'll ask him if he's down to use this - the cussin.

Also

Sup bing. How's yo bestie?

:phone:
Dude, so good. We havent done any huge adventures but like im still having a blast :)
For those who dont know, I met this girl on Pokemon Crater almost 10 years ago to the day, and this is the first time Im ever actually meeting her. It suprisingly wasnt awkward :p Yes I did infact fly across the continent to meet a girl I've never met before. My moms still freaking out, my dad just says Im either, Brave, Dumb, or got some serious balls. I say all 3. And I trusted her. And It paid off :D

Also I might be able to give you the money for the hotel on the 26th, my dad gave me some money for the trip but I probably wont need it :p

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^man i hope you two had some serious sex, id fly across the country to meet someone from the internet only if they were DTF

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dude, so good. We havent done any huge adventures but like im still having a blast :)
For those who dont know, I met this girl on Pokemon Crater almost 10 years ago to the day, and this is the first time Im ever actually meeting her. It suprisingly wasnt awkward :p Yes I did infact fly across the continent to meet a girl I've never met before. My moms still freaking out, my dad just says Im either, Brave, Dumb, or got some serious balls. I say all 3. And I trusted her. And It paid off :D

Also I might be able to give you the money for the hotel on the 26th, my dad gave me some money for the trip but I probably wont need it :p
holla at pokemon crater

Bing

Smash Master
Steff, I know right? Remember Zuko?(Another kid I met on crater, just recently left IRC)

We phoned him yesterday, good times... he wouldnt answer for the first 8 calls, then he hung up on us and ignore the next... 20?

Also I am also going to rage in here about the same thing I did in Melee;

So its 13 degrees farenheit here and what do they decide to do overnight? Turn down the heat to save money(Fair enough). Unfortuntely they failed to remember that I am sleeping in the living room because they are not comfortable with us sleeping "Together". Now they also all have private heaters in there rooms for at night time so for those of you who are following along... ITS ****ING COLD

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
LOL YES I REMEMBER ZUKO

that is awesome dude. Do you remember Psyberducky? I used to call that guy back and forth all the time except half the **** we said was just inside jokes (dunno if you remember kev the crazy 11 year old who had the worst spelling on the internet but he was a walking meme generator and we just quoted his crazy **** all day)

Bing

Smash Master
of course I remember Psyberducky, I never really talked with him XD Thats hilarious, and yes I do remember Kev XD Well because you were a crater person you probably remember Kitana, Arus, Blackmamba and those people? etc etc.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I remember some of em, didnt come to crater until 2006 really

psyberducky kind of intimidated me at first and thought i was a dumb troll and administered my VOp test and was like "wait what?" when i passed it, but then we became bffs and had crushes on each other and stuff it was kinda cute (this is like 2007 lmao)

i miss that dude he was legit

also i still talk to kev, it blows my mind that hes 16 now but hes still bat**** hilarious but doesnt make as many spelling errors lmao

i was talking to my bf on the phone explaining the "_ralllllllllllllllllllllllly_big_raikou" thing and he died laughing

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Can anyone here recommend a good GBA emulator that I can use via homebrew?
I just tried out VBA GX but it started throwing errors at me...perhaps I downloaded an old version or something?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
umm... not off the top of my head unless she was the princess from tha-legends

Top Bottom