• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
move over that azz too fat

man m2k is a *****, he's gonna keep holding out on me,wants me to stay second best mk in the world, wont gimme the chance to take his spot,d!ck

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
He got mad lucky in both our sets, but yeah, he deserves to be on the PR for sure.

He worked those nades too well today, I was frustrated with the ammount of d airs I got hit with.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You only lost because your good luck charm left for like 30 seconds.
LMAO its actually true

anyway just a brief recap:

Ive beaten Percon twice
Ive beaten Doc twice
Ive beaten Ambrose
Ive beaten Minus

****s PR material

still cant fukken take kingace though
mad close though, maybe next timme
but ill keep my game up for the next tourney to come as well

also seriously whos fatal???!????!????
some guy who lives in new england?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Fatal is that Canadian scrub Snake player that always gets bracket *****. :D

.decoy

Smash Ace
Ive beaten Percon twice
Ive beaten Doc twice
Ive beaten Ambrose
Ive beaten Minus
dude good **** no doubt but you should also probably include your record against them not just wins...i think you probably deserve to be on pr but to really know where you should go your loses are important too.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
At York Decoy kept trying to look up my Peach's dress lolz

edit: if I'm not top 10, just don't bother adding me to u and c : P

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
LMAO its actually true

anyway just a brief recap:

Ive beaten Percon twice
Ive beaten Doc twice
Ive beaten Ambrose
Ive beaten Minus

****s PR material

still cant fukken take kingace though
mad close though, maybe next timme
but ill keep my game up for the next tourney to come as well

also seriously whos fatal???!????!????
some guy who lives in new england?
I don't care how hard you try to force your new name onto people, I will NEVER call you Cruxis. (Mainly because I have no clue on how to pronounce it, and don't even want to bother trying.)

Insta-edit: I'm not too sure that I'm gonna go to Havoc next Saturday.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Fatal lol, I knew you would make a huge statement of who you've beaten.

In sets i've 2-0'd you 3 times, ( pools once )

You've beaten me 2 - 1 twice last stock last hit. I even killed myself at 23 on brinstar I have no idea how to play on that stage, but I will give you props for beating me.

If it were my decision, you'd be 8th bro, you still have a lot of work to pass TO joe who has been consistant as ****, and nickcam who has proven himself many times.

But I WILL say to joe should be ahead of nickcam, ggs guys. T 10 was fail today I didn't bother going, holy will give me a shout if theres at least 10 people.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Dont care much for this PR but i mean I've beat joe what 3 times in brackets>? Dont think someone should move ahead of u if they havent beat u first...

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Fatal lol, I knew you would make a huge statement of who you've beaten.

In sets i've 2-0'd you 3 times, ( pools once )

You've beaten me 2 - 1 twice last stock last hit. I even killed myself at 23 on brinstar I have no idea how to play on that stage, but I will give you props for beating me.

If it were my decision, you'd be 8th bro, you still have a lot of work to pass TO joe who has been consistant as ****, and nickcam who has proven himself many times.

But I WILL say to joe should be ahead of nickcam, ggs guys. T 10 was fail today I didn't bother going, holy will give me a shout if theres at least 10 people.
pools dont count bro lol

and i never said i should be ahead of you, i know we are 2-2 lol.

but i do agree I should be somewhere 10-8.
At least for now

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
pools dont count bro lol

and i never said i should be ahead of you, i know we are 2-2 lol.

but i do agree I should be somewhere 10-8.
At least for now
If pools don't count, how are you 2 - 0 with percon? fool -_-...

Sorry this post irritated me a bit, stop overrating yourself bro lol.

You make it sound like we're " even " we're not even, not until you've beaten the best of the best. Just cause' we're 2 - 2 doesn't consider the fact that i have a winning record over almost everyone cept ace.

Just sayin, you def should be 8th, and yea cam you should stay 6th forgot about that, no beef :)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
@ my post, sorry, my mom is really pissing me off.

thats my john, I get mad stressed when she stands in front of the TV yelling at me, mad stressful.

Fatal, if it were my choice you'd be 8th, no bias intended, I need to beat percon at havoc to be able to get that number 2 spot, gosh.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
eh Jules, adhd got back from camp yesterday, your doneski bud
You wish, my diddy and his don't play the same, you're forgetting I have a little something called mindgrapes :)..

Which is technically better than mindgames to some extent, he's just skill and banana pressure, which is GREAT and all, but you need mindgrapes to be able to succeed against the best. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

:diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You wish, my diddy and his don't play the same, you're forgetting I have a little something called mindgrapes :)..

Which is technically better than mindgames to some extent, he's just skill and banana pressure, which is GREAT and all, but you need mindgrapes to be able to succeed against the best. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

:diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy: :diddy:
:snake: > :diddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom