• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The greatest tournament match of all time

J4pu

Smash Champion
I loved the noticeable time spans where all 4 MKs were Dsmashing and the ones where all 4 were Shuttle Looping, and of course the rest of the match where they were all using the tornado.

crewster

Smash Lord
omg lol!
*spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack* *spin attack*

Mizar

Smash Ace
Oh, I was hoping for something better actually... I could call some random people for brawl and put up the same fight. You wouldn't even know who's playing. 4/10

Freezewish

Smash Ace
This vid was too good lol. Shouldve known gimpy would've posted such an amazing vid.

Top Bottom