• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Have you ever had the honor of playing Orion

He's so good against ZSS that it actually terrifies me at times.
The thing is that I think you can do the same thing to other characters with ZSS if you have like perfect fingers and inhuman reaction speeds. We just don't have a guy like that playing ZSS.

It definitely isn't me. My reaction time is booty.

I think ZSS' biggest problem as a character is that you can wait and react to almost anything she does, so a ton of your game is just tricking people into thinking you're going to do something and then not doing it. In a way, it's like Wario, except Wario is a lot more flexible. To people who don't analyze things critically this makes it seem like she has a powershielding/shielding weakness, but that isnt' it, because everyone shares this weakness. The issue is that she has to commit once she's started to do something. For someone like MK this is really bad, but not that bad, and if you played MK enough and reacted fast enough you'd do a lot of stupid **** to him too (I've seen it with Snakeee/Shadow).

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The thing is that I think you can do the same thing to other characters with ZSS if you have like perfect fingers and inhuman reaction speeds. We just don't have a guy like that playing ZSS.

It definitely isn't me. My reaction time is booty.

I think ZSS' biggest problem as a character is that you can wait and react to almost anything she does, so a ton of your game is just tricking people into thinking you're going to do something and then not doing it. In a way, it's like Wario, except Wario is a lot more flexible. To people who don't analyze things critically this makes it seem like she has a powershielding/shielding weakness, but that isnt' it, because everyone shares this weakness. The issue is that she has to commit once she's started to do something. For someone like MK this is really bad, but not that bad, and if you played MK enough and reacted fast enough you'd do a lot of stupid **** to him too (I've seen it with Snakeee/Shadow).
No, ZSS has a powershielding weakness.

Orion has even started PSing my charged dsmashes consistently by shielding when he sees the animation for the charge start.

Zero

Smash Hero
5 frames is gross?

4 frames is gross?

I don't know if ZSS is different in NTSC Brawl, but in Australia that's pretty ****ing fast.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
5 frames is gross?

4 frames is gross?

I don't know if ZSS is different in NTSC Brawl, but in Australia that's pretty ****ing fast.
Name a single attack that you use at range that doesnt have startup time.

Her jab and utilt are fast, but if they shield utilt they can smash you for it, and jab is a frametrap against YOU on a lot of the cast.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
theres this thing called spacing......
And ZSS's spacing moves are the ones with the startup.

It's OK if you think I'm wrong - I'm not - It'll just be your loss when playing the character against anybody with a brain.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This is becoming not social, so let's stop. Any further discussion can be taken to PMs because I refuse to spend time browsin the rest of this subforum.

:3

solecalibur

Smash Master
There is a KFC there also?
I've always heard (and seems to be true from my vacations ) that foreign (US owned like Mcdonalds) chains kinda blow compared to the US.,,, food wise

Zero

Smash Hero
KFC make biscuits? wtf Oh McDonalds, hell yeah their biscuits are AMAZING.

I really want to try a Double Down though, omg <3

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
KFC make biscuits? wtf Oh McDonalds, hell yeah their biscuits are AMAZING.

I really want to try a Double Down though, omg <3
Double down is so amazingly death.

I've had 2 before, and both of the times I ate it, my chest started to tighten up a bit right after I finished.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
You wont die unless you have really high blood pressure or high cholesterol.

I dont even get the sauce on it (because I hate mayo) so I wont kill me unless I eat like 7 in a row.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Red lobster's biscuits are top tier, so are popeyes biscuits. Mmm.

The problem with popeyes is that I want to eat there, but they are all in terrible neighborhoods here, and I don't want to get stabbed. :(

Edit: loli I will be on aim tonight, so send your pic to be shopped.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Red lobster's biscuits are top tier, so are popeyes biscuits. Mmm.

The problem with popeyes is that I want to eat there, but they are all in terrible neighborhoods here, and I don't want to get stabbed. :(
"here"

Popeyes is essentially only in malls and bad neighborhoods. It's one of those inner-city chains that sells a lot of food that's really bad for you for not much money.

That's actually one of the reasons obesity is so common among people ator below the poverty line!

/whatilearnedineconomicsandhistory

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol popeyes is near my house and i'm not below the poverty line xD i just live near this street called "163rd street" where there are a bunch of shops and food places xD

Also, yeah red lobsters biscuits are top tier i always forget those fuuuck i wanna go there and JUST get those biscuits :( too bad id have to buy food

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol popeyes is near my house and i'm not below the poverty line xD i just live near this street called "163rd street" where there are a bunch of shops and food places xD

Also, yeah red lobsters biscuits are top tier i always forget those fuuuck i wanna go there and JUST get those biscuits :( too bad id have to buy food
Sorry, malls, bad neighborhoods, and cities.

Thing is, congested areas can have middle-class residences and then poverty line residences really close together. This is definitely the case where I live right now.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
There's a popeyes close by my house and I'm not in a bad neighborhood. Well, its around a shopping center so I guess that conuts.

Red Lobster Biscuits are Metaknight Tier.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Try footsies with dtilt. .

you're wrong

It's amazing
congrats on your one option that gets beat by shield like everything else -.-

although dtilt is really gay

and once ZSS hits you its homo

people need to stop jumping vs her, me and chris should do a commentary on co18 vs NR matches when i get back

edit: OMG THEY DONT HAVE DA LOBSTER IN EUROPE

FUUUUUU

i want biscuits im to black not to have them

fkacyan

Smash Hero
congrats on your one option that gets beat by shield like everything else -.-

although dtilt is really gay

and once ZSS hits you its homo

people need to stop jumping vs her, me and chris should do a commentary on co18 vs NR matches when i get back

edit: OMG THEY DONT HAVE DA LOBSTER IN EUROPE

FUUUUUU

i want biscuits im to black not to have them
Yo that commentary would be MAD HYPE dude, I'm def down for that ****.

lol I wonder if we could train kids to beat ZSS, would be mad funny, but I'd also feel bad because then I couldn't play the character

nah negro you gotta grab dem saltine crackas

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
You kids and your unhealthy eating habits with the McDonald's and the KFC and the Popeyes...

I'm starting to stop eating unhealthy junk like hamburgers and stuff. I think I'm getting fat... :(

But I still want Red Lobster right now...

Top Bottom