• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Peanuts suck.

It's a shame you discover that so late though, Loli.

Once upon a time, I was in puberty. I still am, but I was back then too.
These series were the result: (linking relevant eps)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ej4LpyV4iU&feature=related (at 0:09 you can hear them say "voor Ramses" (for Ramses), I'm da bess)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmdHaGnf1o&feature=related I tackled him : D

I watch this when I'm bored.
Peanuts are awesome. The only exception that can be made for this is for those who are allergic, and even then its "They're awesome but they kill me."

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol eat a mr.goodbar zero you have toooo they ish delicious :3 **** i'm totally buying some now :3 Also, Ep. 9 of Maria Holic <3 sooooo good

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Sure! :D I'm making you zss right? xD
<3
I almost made myself a zamus or wario out of boredom. LOL

I love photoshop! :D
i shall give you pics via AIM later today :) And apparently there is a store that buys broken laptops...which is weird but I don't care I'm gonna sell my laptop xD

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alright, I shall make you a peach then mika! Haha, okay loli, I'm making you pit right? Making you into an angel will be fun! :D

Anyone else wanna be shooped into their main? :p

solecalibur

Smash Master
i shall give you pics via AIM later today :) And apparently there is a store that buys broken laptops...which is weird but I don't care I'm gonna sell my laptop xD
they obv use the parts , I need to sell my old labtop n.n

and atomsk kinda can play any character he wants lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
is there a char u cant play ??

also why does orion think zss is free :@
I'm pretty bad with like Pit I think.

and because if you walk at ZSS and Power shield everything she does and react to what ever it is you **** her.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't think that's true, at least not any more true than it is for most other characters. I do think a lot of characters can just wait for her to do something and punish it with whatever they want though. lol

Also, a lot of stupid things happen when you play with good players a lot. For instance Dark.pch now consistently ledge-hop nairs my down-b footstools. Like, I'll footstool his Peach while she's hanging on the ledge, and while I'm popping up he'll nair me immediately.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Alright, I shall make you a peach then mika! Haha, okay loli, I'm making you pit right? Making you into an angel will be fun! :D

Anyone else wanna be shooped into their main? :p
ummmm....Make me pit and zss :3 i wanna be an angel but but i also wanna be a dominatrix ;)

And sole...that's probably true xD I should put all my xrated stuff on like a usb or something tho =/ That way I'll still have it <3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I don't think that's true, at least not any more true than it is for most other characters. I do think a lot of characters can just wait for her to do something and punish it with whatever they want though. lol

Also, a lot of stupid things happen when you play with good players a lot. For instance Dark.pch now consistently ledge-hop nairs my down-b footstools. Like, I'll footstool his Peach while she's hanging on the ledge, and while I'm popping up he'll nair me immediately.
Have you ever had the honor of playing Orion

He's so good against ZSS that it actually terrifies me at times.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I know snakeee is doing work , bizkit needs to upload game 3 of snakeee vs fatal i need to see who wins >.<

Zero

Smash Hero
Every character can do this. Not nair specifically, but even Dedede can hit you. Cruel world. :(

But shhhhh about it :p

I actually told M2K how to deal with it when he was playing me.... Sorry guys.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I know snakeee is doing work , bizkit needs to upload game 3 of snakeee vs fatal i need to see who wins >.<
Oh, I didn't even know they were up. Well I'll spoil it for ya, I lost :(
I should've taken him to Rainbow Cruise, since I've beaten Ally on that Stage :/

and thanks "Ramses" :3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Basicly like anti and ADHD
(not sure if he is keeping constant with results other then that one set recorded)
Orion is better at that MU than those two.

I'm pretty sure if he cared enough to play patiently he could 3stock pretty much every ZSS main in the world.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Orion is better at that MU than those two.

I'm pretty sure if he cared enough to play patiently he could 3stock pretty much every ZSS main in the world.
we'll see about that Muahahahahah

i've got a 20 euro mm against him and ill make sure to record it haha

fkacyan

Smash Hero
we'll see about that Muahahahahah

i've got a 20 euro mm against him and ill make sure to record it haha
OK, sure.

If you go ZSS I can 100% guarantee you will lose it, though. I would sidebet on him vs any ZSS player, lol

Mr-R

Smash Champion
oh wow sue me for forgetting to close my browser while i was out ;o

Top Bottom