• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You kids and your unhealthy eating habits with the McDonald's and the KFC and the Popeyes...

I'm starting to stop eating unhealthy junk like hamburgers and stuff. I think I'm getting fat... :(

But I still want Red Lobster right now...
Wendy's is where its at, dat TRIPLE BACONATOR MEAL LARGE w/ dat frosty.

Wow, I gained a pound just thinking about it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
:O triple baconators lol i tried to eat it once cuz my friend was like oh i love those and im like i could eat one...and then i saw it O_O and i tried and yehhhh xD i didn't get very far with it lol

I almost threw it up after :(

fkacyan

Smash Hero
:O triple baconators lol i tried to eat it once cuz my friend was like oh i love those and im like i could eat one...and then i saw it O_O and i tried and yehhhh xD i didn't get very far with it lol

I almost threw it up after :(
Eating one takes careful prep, i.e. not eating for 24 hours prior and being able to sleep within an hour after consumption.

Or just being a fatty.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Yo that commentary would be MAD HYPE dude, I'm def down for that ****.

lol I wonder if we could train kids to beat ZSS, would be mad funny, but I'd also feel bad because then I couldn't play the character

nah negro you gotta grab dem saltine crackas
yeah you would probably like it here

mad bread and cheese

****ing white people LOL

i<3 the way the girls look though. sadly their even more hoarish than i possibly imagined

although i cant complain, took my shirt off in a rave last night and danced like a crazy person :D

edit they dont have wendys here :(

and fast food is like the same but smaller AND more expensive. you arent even full after you spend like 10 euros wtf

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Maaan I want red lobster. :(

I need to start eating healthier, but I don't want to. I sometimes gain and lose weight randomly, I'm not worried about it. :O

I have one rule when it comes to my body, and as long as I follow that one rule, I'm cool no matter what happens.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I eat ****ing terrible on purpose on a plot to gain weight

It doesn't work.

I'm still <80 lb :(

gaining is so haaaaaaaaaaaard </3

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Maaan I want red lobster. :(

I need to start eating healthier, but I don't want to. I sometimes gain and lose weight randomly, I'm not worried about it. :O

I have one rule when it comes to my body, and as long as I follow that one rule, I'm cool no matter what happens.
im so curious what this rule is

*slightly perverted mind im sorry* :awesome:

culexus・wau

I don't think I'm allowed to swim at my local pool.

I have a complex with showing my chest and... the only other swimsuit I have is a one piece.

orz.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Does anyone on this board play this game besides summoner :x

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B PC
That's the only fighter I actively play at the moment.

Arc ftw

@Zero: That's like 122 lbs or so, if my memory of the conversion is correct.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I don't wanna go all the way to arcade infinity to play C-Hisui, F-Nanaya and now C-Vermillion [UNTECHABLE jC IS BACK]

nor do I have a japanese Ps2

also netplay
You can play anything on an american PS2 with a relatively cheap mod.

My PS2 is just busted.

culexus・wau

Bara Cancels are mean :(

I miss some of the things in AA tho lol

Knockdown yayaya, yayaya relaunch combos, holding watering can and 2B for hisui, EX bento is pretty fun too.

as much I hate playing as most Half-Moon H-Hisui's half moon jB is tight, and STOOLS + FIREBALLS.

Even F-Hisui has a place in my heart, LADDLE, LADDER REVERSAAAAL.

Nanaya 22, 214A being untechable, Airthrow SRK follow-ups and such are cool too... not to mention dat F-Nanaya Dive kick + Rekkas.

as much as C-Vermilion Sucks in MBAA aerial 214 and Aerial 22 activation are extremely legit, and guard meter is just good for her in general lol.

I also like MBAA's vertial superjump, airdodges and EX blocking D:

Top Bottom