• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ilyasviel and Rin are just 1000 times better, even if you played it. Btw, I did, I haven't finished it yet though.

And hai Ramin, I see thy watchin'!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ilyasviel and Rin are just 1000 times better, even if you played it. Btw, I did, I haven't finished it yet though.

And hai Ramin, I see thy watchin'!
Ilya? NOPE.

Rin? Would be debatable but blondes are better.

B)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I don't fall for blondes.

And seriously, Ilya2good
I'm going to give you a list of characters I play in fighters, see if you notice a trend:

Millia Rage, Noel Vermillion, ZSS, Peach (Melee), Saber Lily (Unlimited Codes), Arcueid (Not red)

It somehow worked out that I actually enjoy all of their playstyles the most in each game.

B)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yeah im gonna post some zss vids soon ;D
and they're way flashier than nicks

fkacyan

Smash Hero
yeah im gonna post some zss vids soon ;D
and they're way flashier than nicks
And I guarantee 90% of the **** in them doesn't consistently work on anybody worth a ****.

(BTW THIS IS SOCIAL NOT GENERAL)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
nah I play effectively flashy, not regular flashy ! theres a difference

fkacyan

Smash Hero
nah I play effictely flashy, not regular flashy ! theres a difference
You also live in Europe. No offense intended, it's just that the level at which brawl is played is a decent bit lower. ONCE AGAIN NOT GENERAL GET OUT OF HERE

Heh, thanks loli. I like looking at my own avatars so I spend a lot of time on the color / brightness adjustments as well as getting the right crop AND making sure it looks crisp and vibrant enough.

:X

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm going to give you a list of characters I play in fighters, see if you notice a trend:

Millia Rage, Noel Vermillion, ZSS, Peach (Melee), Saber Lily (Unlimited Codes), Arcueid (Not red)

It somehow worked out that I actually enjoy all of their playstyles the most in each game.

B)
UNLIMITED COMBOS
Your avatars are legit though, yahh

and about brawls level, that's just bull****. Ally said that the max level is pretty close, but we don't have the numbers in terms of top players.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
UNLIMITED COMBOS
Your avatars are legit though, yahh

and about brawls level, that's just bull****. Ally said that the max level is pretty close, but we don't have the numbers in terms of top players.
# of top players = skill density = average level the game is played at

:3

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Thio I should warn you about calling EU bad or anything related to that when Xonar is present.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's not that bad at all, I just don't like the stereotyping. You can say Europe is bad overall, but it's definitively played at a decent level

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i wish we had something like wendys >.< getting sick of kfc/mcdonald/kfc
definetely going to that when i visit the states :D

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Dont forget about other places like Rallys/Checkers, Hardees, etc.

Get a baconator when you go to Wendys though ;D
Are those MW / South / WC places? Because I've nevr heard of them here on the EC.

dont worry bout Xonar he just salty as hell

Mr-R

Smash Champion
because flashy play is so much better in every single way ;D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

I cannot show the picture because I'm at school. :( Unless that link works, which I doubt.
84% total thing. Your multitask was terrible, wow.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
How much I suck at multitasking. I didn't get the figure thing at all though, so I just guessed that one to renew time LOL
yeah, I couldn't understand it for a while either.
The bubble one got be confused for a while too...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The mousepad on my laptop didn't help at all, and I was confused at the start of the multitask thing, those numbers were a real mess! :mad:

Oh, and... Hi, ZSS community! Just passing by to say that I love the character and will never drop her, ever. :D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The mousepad on my laptop didn't help at all, and I was confused at the start of the multitask thing, those numbers were a real mess! :mad:

Oh, and... Hi, ZSS community! Just passing by to say that I love the character and will never drop her, ever. :D
Well, now I feel bad.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I didn't retry, that's the first time I've gone to NewGrounds for like a year. I WANTED to retry, but that'd be cheating to me.

Top Bottom