• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 2 (MD/VA/TN/NC/GA/Reflex) Ft. a dedicated YGO! table. Maybe.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Logic and lie won teams going to game 5 against kadaj and reflex both times with reflex and kadaj coming from losers and Chas and kismet got 3rd

:phone:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Just got back from the tourney. It was lots of fun, and Im glad I got to dust off my ROB for one more go 'round. I'll post shoutouts and the like in the results thread when its up. :)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece Dreeeece

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
we got 72 each for teams,
lie beat kismet
i beat kadaj, reflex, and kismet... somehow i wasn't one of the top 4 seeds cause of our PR list :(

the tourny was fun, now time for the long bus ride back

V1CE

Smash Champion
1. Lie 150$
2. Logic 75$
3. Kismet 25$
4. Kadaj
5. Mekos
5. Reflex
7. V1CE
7. Player1
9. DRN.
9. Archer

Killanator did good and beat scotty and and stockfield but i dont know what place he got maybe 9th?
313 got 13 and stockfield got idk 13 or 17? scotty got 17 too... scotty got unlucky by having to play kill and yoshi vs waro is HORRIBLE so ya he had to go pit and then in losers he lost to me right after.

I lost to Player 1 in winners and Reflex in losers

Shoutouts to scotty for getting 5th in teams with me. First time teaming and not the last...

Shoutouts to dullrazor for bringing it back it was nice meeting u and playing u.

more shoutouts in the results thread...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ROFL brawl was so stacked bump that.

Melee had some new people which made me =O

Keep coming new Melee people! <3

Sorry I screwed up the whole tournament btw everyone =(((( don't hate me please I won't do it again.

Thanks for hosting Arch. =)

Stock I'm gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEE you next time we meet so don't think it's over. I'm merely toying with you for now. <3

Shoutouts later rofl.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah I'm not dodging you sir stock I just like making you squirm. You know I mean business when I'm scaring you by making sure we didn't have time to play by showing up super late.

Top Bottom