• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GITG Crisis thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
BBQ! your pedo face is showing. Put it away quickly!!!

OK, I know my way is a pretty dangerous route as well because it means you'll be admitting guilt but It already seems like they have a lot of evidence against you, Chris.

*shrugs again* But if you can get away with it with denying, then you're good.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
http://studentconduct.uncg.edu/policy/code/conduct.code.pdf

http://deanofstudents.uncg.edu/policy/alcohol3.pdf

I read up on those a little bit. It would seem like proactively preparing yourself for questions about how / if you broke the "code" of the school would be a very good idea.

There's no evidence of underage drinking unless your dorm room has a ****ing camera. Word of mouth calls the character of the accusee into question against yours, and as you already said, yours is immaculate. They probably assumed Smith was drinking because... well, he's Smith. And any alcohol cans could be attributed to the number of legal age people who were there.

Staying calm and informed always makes you look innocuous.

/lawyered.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
http://studentconduct.uncg.edu/policy/code/conduct.code.pdf

http://deanofstudents.uncg.edu/policy/alcohol3.pdf

I read up on those a little bit. It would seem like proactively preparing yourself for questions about how / if you broke the "code" of the school would be a very good idea.

There's no evidence of underage drinking unless your dorm room has a ****ing camera. Word of mouth calls the character of the accusee into question against yours, and as you already said, yours is immaculate. They probably assumed Smith was drinking because... well, he's Smith. And any alcohol cans could be attributed to the number of legal age people who were there.

Staying calm and informed always makes you look innocuous.

/lawyered.
I hate alcohol, too. :/

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i just got back from the meeting.

given what happened, they could've kicked me out of the dorm.

lucky for me, they didn't.

i was held responsible for all things.

they saw the money bag.

they saw the alcohol.

i had to come completely clean, and i didn't enjoy it at all.

i have to write a 5 page paper about integrity, write an apology letter to the RA's, and attend a 2 hour session some time soon on making better decisions, and i'm also on probation for next semester. It's not that bad. But it still kind of sucks.

but wow. they really could've thrown me out of the dorm for this.

UrHeartzDzire

Smash Cadet
psh. the making better decisions bit is stupid.
its really stupid...because you personally didn't do the drinking, and adults need to get off their high horses about the money....like half of them don't play the lottery

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ehh, gambling laws on video games are poorly defined. typically tests of skill are not classified as gambling, but cops are old and they don't really know laws anyway.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im sorry chris.

I hope the people who almost ruined Chris's life feel terrible. You are all degenerates.

and if anyone responds by saying " lul we were just having fun" or " wtf keith it was a tourney."

then im going to lol

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
im sorry chris.

I hope the people who almost ruined Chris's life feel terrible. You are all degenerates.

and if anyone responds by saying " lul we were just having fun" or " wtf keith it was a tourney."

then im going to lol
what?

So everyone basically?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uhhh im sure kevin/ twitch/ etc . were not smoking and drinking in a dorm that they cleeearly could get in trouble for.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
He also got in trouble for the money, which was the tournament as a whole.
So next time please do not point fingers and blame certain people and read next time. :)

oh also, in before trolling, because that's your favorite cop out.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i said nothing about getting in trouble for that. I said weed and alcohol. I can blame/ make fun of whoever i want lol. like anyone would start something with me in real life bwahaahhaha!

/condescending

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the alcohol made the situation much worse. If it wasn't for people going behind my back and getting alcohol, the police would not have been involved.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i figured as much. little smiff will understand responsibility one day. It comes with growing up.

im not saying this is all his fault, im just want him to see where im coming from, since he seems to be upset at the fact i pointed out peoples mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom