• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Video & Critique Thread - READ OP.

TKD

Smash Lord
/\

Learn to approach: Interrupt and overpower the opponent. This is so you stop leaving your ground. You can't 100% interrupt or counter every time, so baiting methods like walking away and countering the opponent's own waiting by blastering is good.

Approaches: Walk block, walk grab (walk shield-grab is preferred), dash block.
Baits: Waiting, walking away.

Examples of waiting for stuff:
vs whiffed sh fair: Dash attack
vs whiffed fh fair: sh fair or dash usmash
vs a predicted whiff of sh fair: dash usmash (you enter as fair ends)

If you block a dash attack, you can unblock and dsmash immediately. It's a difficult reaction which I haven't gotten down yet.

There are some openings when MK is camping dair in the air. As soon as you see one, jump with fair vs him. You can also jump and nair if in range and if it's safe. If you prepared and air-jump by putting yourself in the air (with a short or full hop), your air-jump can come out instantly so you can punish as soon as they whiff a dair...if you notice they're starting to commit to doing nothing because of this, you can fool their reflexes sometimes as well.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=novgV9_eB54 Oreo (Sonic) vs Zephil (Fox) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_XIvKCWCUY Oreo (Sonic) vs Zephil (Fox) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xQLbd3ecZc Oreo (Sonic) vs Zephil (Fox) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEiADKCKf4g Oreo (Sonic) vs Zephil (Fox) 4

Some up-to-date footy of Zephil, because lord knows he needs it. The rest of the replays I saved are me vs his Toon Link.
I see why you were surprised to lose to my fox....dude got ***** lol I have only watched the first match tho

Ill check the rest out later on

Zephil I can give you some MU tips if you need them because I seen some things in the first vid

EDIT: First thing ill say is that you chased sonic to much don't for get you got lazers

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I see why you were surprised to lose to my fox....dude got ***** lol I have only watched the first match tho

Ill check the rest out later on

Zephil I can give you some MU tips if you need them because I seen some things in the first vid

EDIT: First thing ill say is that you chased sonic to much don't for get you got lazers
He solidly beat me in the others. He kinda does a few things that you did that I wasn't quite sure how to respond to. I tend to dominate most Foxes though. Like there were waaaay more matches but I didn't think to save the replays until later. Don't worry you'll be seeing alot more of his Fox in this thread. I play a decent variety of characters. I might throw in a few of my Fox. :chuckle:

Zephil

Smash Ace
looool this matches were fun but also I made some stupid things xD

Why watch the videos:

video 1:
see myself getting *****

video 2:
1:22 FLAMEDASH!
4:22 running like an idiot just for fun xD

video 3:
3:24 surprise buttsex

video 4:
just a fun match :)

*Bonus*
watch this TL match
epic 117 projectiles :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/TeshNeoteny#p/u/9/MVmMX6cvztU

johns time:
first time playing in months :p
there was something weird with my controller that sometimes the SHL and SHDL were shot to the opposite side. It wasn't great thing but is more noticeable in my TL matches

GG Oreo we need to play again and save more :)

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPInmWyOLY

Some one help me so Kismet won't harass me like that again T.T

Even though I was ***** it was probably the most fun set I played all day.
Alright this MU is fun and annoying at the same time lol

But you really should be reactionary in this MU ie. if you see falco laser and then start running towards you, you have to do SOMETHING jump, spotdodge, grab something. You cant sit there other wise its chain grab time

Also in the beginning of the first match you should have phantasmed since he had said screw the lazers and just went for the grab. I also seen you tried to boost pivot grab also which caused you to get grabbed. Its just one of those situations where if you succeeded you are praised but if you miss you get criticized but i know if you would of executed right it would have grabbed him.

Its all about momentum and the first stock is the most important because it sets the tone for the rest of the match im sure you would have won the first match if you would have played your first stock a little safer.

But judging from the way Kismet played in the vid phantasims would have thrown him off since he just walked up to you alot.

Over all patients and camping would have made the first match in your favor he was hella aggro and you could of punished him heavly for it

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Haha thanks, but funny thing is most people at the tourney told me the same thing XD. But next time I'll remember it.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Haha thanks, but funny thing is most people at the tourney told me the same thing XD. But next time I'll remember it.
Yeah what 4B said. Don't just stand around like a deer in the headlights. If you see Falco approaching, you know what is coming. He may not outright go for the grab he may just be scary-facing you to get you to do something dumb and then punish with a CG.If you can't run, jump the **** out of dodge. Stick and move is really how you need to play this match-up early into your stocks. Falco, can and will massacre your **** if you screw up in the slightest. Also, don't take Falco to FD, take him somewhere you can platform camp. YI is usually a good place to take Falco and you blew it on BF by not stick to the platforms and playing keep away.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Doubles vids with the Black Order crew

Just for a rough idea on fox doubles gameplay

(Macth 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKeis37ftA
(Match 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qWp-wOwYzU
(Match 3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54-6MUvTjj0
(Match 4)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPxe_pyRqSE
(Match 5)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOe3vro7dfg
(Match 6)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgH-g-d9pM

got some more but this is all I got uploaded at the moment.
If only I had my doubles videos from tournament...

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
God I love Yui's laser techs.He's so fluent. SHTL is so hard for me for some reason

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'll do a semi-critique?

Idk if you did because it's friendlies but...why did you chase KJ offstage with FAIR? A better option would have been Nair or just laser him until he gets closer to the ledge.

When you approached KJ SH Fair would have stuffed his SHs. Also you seem kinda unsure about how you want approach him

ahhh I saw you go for the Ledgehop Dair>Usmash but you're spacing was off so you should have just grabbed because most people's first reaction is to shield Usmash.

uhhhh lol that's all i'm too lazy atm to give a real critique.

Dakrah

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYN9WKFgpB0 - vs. Slik (Wario) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vco5AWQfktw vs. Slik (Wario) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQp6XolIdI0 vs. Slik (Wario) 3

Day 1 Fox. Gimme' some tips. Things to do more of. Things not to do.
Well I did like many things about your Fox. One thing in particular that stands out is your use of auto-canceled f-airs to limit Wario's air options. I also liked the way you used your lasers in the first and third games. You went high and shot retreating lasers whenever Wario was in the air, utilizing Fox's great air mobility. Pivot grabs were good, you're using rising f-air to recover. In general, you're doing a lot of great things here, especially since you're just starting.

However, your laser game does seem like it needs more work. It seems like you're not able to execute the laser techs that you go for when closer to the ground. Your SHTL, SHDL, and SHL all need practice so you can get the timing down and be able to execute whatever you need when your opponent is on the ground. You didn't need it too much against Wario but for the future it will be extremely helpful.

You were also much too aggressive on Brinstar. I understand that Fox has good air mobility, as I said just now, and that it can go toe-to-toe with Wario's, but Fox doesn't have many good approach options and WILL get grabbed a lot. In a small stage like Brinstar, where your falling speed is very fast and your ground game suffers (cannot utilize speed due to smallness of the stage and lack of even ground), you need to force approaches and generally be more patient. Don't be afraid to lure him in with lasers, especially if he's going to be in the air a lot, and if you get to the ground floor, force an approach. People will not and should not enjoy approaching Fox from above (see: one of the best vertical kill moves in the game).

You shouldn't be letting Wario live to dastardly percents, especially over 200. I noticed you would opt to approach with dash attack or punish a landing with uptilt when Wario was at really high percents, both of which could have substituted for a good upsmash. In general, don't fish for the kill, but be aware of the options you're using INSTEAD of the kill move. Also, use d-air primarily as a punisher (which you've been really good about doing) and avoid using it as an approach.

There were other things I wanted to say, but they've slipped my mind right now; I'm sure other, better players will come in and clear up what I've failed to enumerate. In general, your Fox is really good for a start and I wish you luck, dude!

P.S. I didn't really pay attention, but I noticed that sometimes you would momentum cancel with f-air and d-air. Are you aware that his best option is u-air?

Edit: You also tried to grab release Wario A LOT. Unless you notice he's mashing buttons to get out and you might get an air release, you won't get much out of it. Just pummel him as much as you can and d-throw. D-throw is generally his best set-up. You can f-air out of it, n-air, laser, pivot regrab, etc., depending on what he does.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
thanks for the awesome advice, dakrah. really gonna let it soak in

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
hey guys :) here are some videos of mine but in bad quality xD
it would be nice if someone could make an in depth analysis like those above me, i would really really appreciate that ^^
thx in advance and also check out my other videos ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DgBfCLUj8

up-tilt on meta at 3% will never lead into anything, dont do it untill around 10%

the shine stall to escape follow up after the up-smash was good,

buuuut you dont drill down on meta in that situation, AT ALL!!!
he's gonna do exactly what he did to you and punish though your aerial. you also can't combo from that low of a percent on meta, so dont try ever.

The second attempt at :12 you got the drill! and at combo percent!!
BUT you messed it up, you dont uptilt at that angle, the front off the uptilt is a few frames slower than the back of it, DONT use it unless you know the back is gonna hit, or they will powershiled it like meta did, your very lucky you got the grab after it, pure luck and fail on the meta's part.

very good use of AC fair, off the forced prone position you put the meta into with the d-throw!

the up-air was pretty pointless though >.>

till :24 was just meta being a swordsy blender...

:25 is that a drill atempt INTO a platform!? with meta below it!?
no! >.<

:25 side-b and you wernt hit, you lucky some of a *****

:28 another drill, im seeing you toss these out way to often. you protected yourself well with the jab, but your lucky the meta spaced bad and couldnt get the d-tilt.

:29 nice tripple laser usage.

:30 almost got the fast fall b-air, soo close, idk WHY you turned around though, you lost like 2 frames of time turning your up-tilt around.

:33 another drill, and he punished you for this one, well you trid to put out the up-tilt but it was the wrong direction to defend you.
work on your up-tilt aiming!

:35 i saw another drill atempt! almost every time your above him!
dont do that >.<
you cant be predictable with fox, or you WILL LOSE!

:37 you lucky sob, again you dont get punished as hard as you should.

:39 again you jump>double jump> fast fall into him.
its not going to work!
meta up-air ***** anything fox has, you gotta trick him into doing something else, you cant drop down on an attack that he can use THREE times in a single short hop. it cant be done.

:41 perfectly timed spot dodge, missed every part of the fair and managed to punish the the badly aimed up-tilt.

43-:45 freaking too close for comfort. good use of AC aerials to keep options open.
ended with good laser usage.

:46 baaaaaaaarely got away with that drill their, it shouldnt of hit honestly, and you were aimed way away to be able to follow it up with anything.
shoulda just jumped away from that mess, he ALMOST got you with the grab!

:49 nice try, but he manages to read the roll dodge.
roll dodge isnt honestly that good, sometimes its better to physicaly run away.
you can always stop running away, you can stop a roll dodge half way though.

:53 you got scared, for sure, you imidiatly jumped back up and right into meta's face. never a good job.

suggestion, use the the momentum you got from being hit and shine right away, dont air dodge, it sends you up and away, you would survive at that percent and would have a MUCH better position.

Ohhh, fall down lower, rising fair back up, shine stall, side-b/firefox

you have a TON of options to get back, never to anything instantly, if you recover instantly fox has a very predictable recovery path!
as demonstrated by the metaknight edge hogging you for an easy kill.

:58, your angry, he killed you in a BS way and you ran right into him.
i'll admite there was some laser play, but no where near where he was.
He airdodge fell off the platform, nifty trick honestly. and he punished your AC fair cause of it.
not necacarily your fault.

1:02 wtf falling fair? hay, what can i say, you hit him with it.

1:03 good read, now you hit him with the drill, what you gonna do with it?
BAM!!!!!! very good

1:11 love that falling side-b fun ****, lol

1:12 lucky son of a ***** managed to get though the u-airs,
AC bair into up-tilts VERY GOOD, works at 0-percent.

but you got greedy and kept going for it even after he was DI'ing like a beast.
the 3rd one screwed you, and he punished you for it.

1:17 better better!
you fell a little more and used the fair to protect you.
good work.
he kinda slammed into you though, but thats not your fault, meta a F**

1:19-1:20
GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(actually yelled that out when watching the video, lol)

nair clanks glide attack, never let it hit you ever again. and you used that to get the d-smash.
very good!!!

1:23 wtf lasers.

1:26 nice slidding/walking d-smash

1:27 tricky tricky, i like it. walking shield grab, VERY effective.

1:28 you cant get anything off of that, don't even try. and he punished you for it.

1:30 another fast fall dair. just tossing it out is never a good idea, i know its got low landing lag, and can combo well, but your so perdictable with it in this match.

1:32..... nairs through a rapid A... what is this i dont even....

1:34 risky, very risky, k, you landed it, now what you gonna do?
you do nothing!
you cant follow that up off a meta, everything he has in the air besides nair...... maybe
so just chill below a platform and wait for him to come back to you.
you have the percent and stock lead, you dont HAVE to do ****.
remember that.

1:38 another short hop when you above him, bad! *sprays you with a water bottle*
being above meta knight is a terrible position, no matter how you look at it.

1:39, why did you air dodge??
just laser out of it, there's no langing lag, you have every option, **** near insta laser, gotta keep the preasure, empty short hops agrivate me, sure you can doo a last instant attack, but when you far enough away from them ALWAYS!!!!! LASER!!!!!!
no reason not to!

but yeah, looks like you kinda froze their, hesitated, and he punished you for it.

1:40, that's a risky move right their, he read it and removed your invincibility frames from the ledge, and had every option you had after landing covered.
what you coulda done was tried a illusion cancel, its risky, since he woulda just held on, but judging from this meta knight im betting he woulda done exactly what he did and gave you the ledge back.

1:42 no need for the up-air and it just gave you langing lag, you were sent way out of his range so you had no chnace of being hit again.
shoulda just fell back to the stage while lasering him from a distance.

1:43 you just fell right into him, better option, run down the platform with either turning lasers or AC-bair aimed at him, tactical retreat good sir, learn it.

1:45 laser instead of airdodge, seriously, its better in every way.

1:46 *groans* ooouuuuch....
ok, you waited on the ledge waaaaay too long(yes a few frames is way to long), the meta also knew the EXACT time you became vulnerable.

coulple of options you coulda done here, get up attack is honestly pretty good, same forget up roll.
you could of also possible dropped down right away gaining invini-frames to recover with.

just something to think about.

1:50, ok meta knows what its doing, running to the ledge so you cant touch him, least his not bad enough to insta plank.
laser preasure was ok, but why may i ask were you standing lasering? never do that >.> ever <.<

1:53 you got him!!!! do something with it!!!!
you froze, shoulda grabbed him!

1:54 screw it, you smashed him, w/e
meta's fault.

2:00 **** it >.<!!! no! stay below him!!!!!!!
you just gave him the good spacing and he slapped your sh** for it.

2:02 no, no , no, no, NO, NO!!!! whew. you lucky sob, coulda up-air>tornado killed your a**

2:06 AC aerials are nice and all, but dont go chasing meta, for is a punishing character, defencive play.
stand away and laser at him.

2:07 im a smack you through the computer >.<!!!!

2:09-2:15
if i ever see you try that again i'ma beat your a**

do NOT under any corcomstances try and GIMP a META with ANYTHING!!!!!
NO NO NO
its amazing he didnt kill you right there. seriously.

2:16 RAHHH!!! >.<
*takes a few breaths8
wooooo..

2:16-2:19 good, but he got to you to fast and punished your laser camp.

2:20 once again your insainly lucky he didnt destroy you for that.

2:24 just bad movement their..

2:24-2:27 see that?
he didnt hit you once!

2:28-2:29 you had it, great laser preasure! but what did you doooo? >.>???
YOU JUMPED AND FAST FELL AT HIM >.<;;;;; and he imideatly punished you for it.

2:31, ughh, you dont need to airdodge every single attack after your hit, honestly it will never help you, ever. dont do it. think about every sinlge movement you do. ESPECIALLY WITH META!!! his up-air can force airdodged and have more than enough time to wait for you to get out of it and punish.

2:34 you froze again, didnt have an option in your book, and he managed to shield poke you.
i woulda prolly jumped up right away and tried to find another way back to ground level.

2:37 *twitches*
no shine stall, no slowed fall with fair, no nothing, just right into his up-b
your nair clanks that
(actually i know it clanks the glide attack, idk about the start up honestly...)
beside the point, you gotta stay active, change it up, never do anything straight forward.

2:39, very lucky you got back down, now you have the positioning, dont waist it.

2:39 good use of AC up-air, no keep it coming!

2:40 dang, just like a foot off and you woulda had that!

2:40 good attempt at punishing a roll but it was just too late.

i'm not even gonna say it.

2:46 there ya go!
threw him off and you managed to hit him, very good.

2:46 lucky SOB again, well now what you gonna do with it?
D-smash, good damage, but no follow up options, thats ok, now just camp himm, laser and force him to come to you.
its been reset and your on ground level, you got it!

2:49
WTF were you hoping to acomplish?
do not edge guard a meta! >.<

2:51 good but you were like 2 inches from AC'ing that bair, and you almost fell to your death cause of it, be carefull with that attack when not over the ground.

2:53 very good, he didnt hit you and even missed the grab punish.

2:55-2:57 eeyy O.o;;; too freaking close for comfurt >.<;;;;;
you had the lasers, but dropped them to early.

2:58 and there's the punish for the failed up-smash.
gotta only use it when you know its gonna hit.

3:01-3:04 very lucky/good
but one question?

3:02 you powershielded it, has the punish time, and he was at death percent?
why didnt meta die right there!?!?

rest of it... man your freaking lucky as h*** dude...

Zephil

Smash Ace
hey guys :) here are some videos of mine but in bad quality xD
it would be nice if someone could make an in depth analysis like those above me, i would really really appreciate that ^^
thx in advance and also check out my other videos ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DgBfCLUj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1oVl1_zqUU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dzIN-MBmU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAg6hPjdeBo
WOW that first match was really good!!

You have a really nice Fox JUDGE... I didn't even know you use him

ok in detail feedback, uzi is da man... I will be more general:

don't be above MK... Fox plays better against him on the ground. If you want to dair constantly mix it up with different options to have the opponent guessing what will come, SH and FH airdodge are good baits, sh nair is really good in this match... FH dair is soo 2008 and is too punishable

In the first match you were gimped in the first stock because you were too predictable in your recovery. You have to recover always different for example in that situation the best thing will have been to shine once or twice and wait for the moment to foxcopter. Shine stalling is excellent, use it in different ways to mess up the timing of the opponent.

btw 1:04 at first match, great read!!

never try to gimp MK. In the first match you were lucky to shine him twice and don't be punished... is too risky and is not worthy. Fox is not gimping material anymore :(

excellent use of nair to clash mks glide attack, keep using it and abusing it, just one thing: in the first match you clash with it but you jump outside of the edge and then were forced to firefox, is better to just stay close to edge and do a sh in the same place and nair to clash, don't SH forward.

I can't think of anymore, really good fox but please stop the dair spamming seriously

Omni

BRoomer
vs. TKO (Kirby)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLn463fhr38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glGZ3rmLB34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqQfY00HV8Y

vs. Logic (Olimar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawEitzyDc8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQx4vZ-3oU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGLZ7-8Gsrs

vs. GIMR (G&W)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMaIQxzFg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkG1UNE8KYY

vs. Logic (MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBWKSUs88A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smGHBJmoN-s

vs. GIMR (IC's) [...i dont even]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyApkZ-efCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVKj-J8KhA

i fell asleep before uploading the rest of the sets. i have one against Aposl' PT and Sassys ZSS and Noid's Samus.

anyway, im not looking for a hardcore time-by-time analysis. i literally have no knowledge of these character match-ups so that's what i'm looking for. character specific stuff, bad habits of mine, good habits, etc.

WATCH EM :mad: SO I CAN BE DA BESS FOX

JUDGE

Smash Lord
@uzi

*______* wooow :D
thx A LOT man!! i really really appreciate that you took your time for writing this bunch of text for me^^
i re watched the match again while reading your text and you are right i was so ****ing lucky xD
had to laugh very much on some points xD

oh and yeah that were friendlies and i use to mess around a lot :p like that double shine scene or the gimp attempts, i would NEVER do such things in tourney play xDD
and i am really reeeaaally lazy in terms of recover, i just want to get back on the stage as soon as possible and that leads to things like instant side Bs xD
i usally won't get edgehogged, ah yeah and at 0:59 were i lost my first stock is because i couldn't jump anymore. so all i could do was shinestalling but it didn't help xD

but anyway thx alot again! i learned very much and i will keep the things in mind man :)
i will upload new fights soon, but next time in better quality

@zephil

thx man :) i used to main mario for a while but yeah i switched to fox for about 4 months now^^
you guys are right i really use too much dair xP
and yeah what i said before in tourney plays i would never ever try to gimp mk :)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Omni:

Match 1 vs. TKO

0:00 - Good job I see you are attempting to get central stage control then you started camping

0:22 - Ok soo go check my punishment thread. In this situation you shouldn
t be scared you can easily punish a Kirby that is trying to fall with a Bair at height with a Usmash or OoS Usmash for more safety.

0:24 - work on your Platform ACing

0:32 -Amazing DI !!!!!

1:11 - 1:20 -I love your camping style

1:48 - Good punish

2:38 - Dash attack??

2:59 - Wha...?

3:05 - Did you do that on purpose?

3:13 - Should have just taken the grab string damage

3:46 - Lucky he didn't punish you. His spacing was off.

4:21 - Fastfall Airdodge here

4:22 - lol what?

End: Yea had that coming should have illisioned.

So basically your camp game is good but you don't abuse it enough. Your close combat needs improving so more walking, more Nairs, Jabs, and defiantly more grabs. You had some godly DI in the beginning then it died. Also you didn't hold momentum well. Work on the basics because I really can't go into detail if you don't have a good foundation.

Overall though your Fox is decent. Keep up the work.

*Also remember this is my opinion off of one game and it may be soon changed once I view the others*

Omni

BRoomer
maybe. =3

less talkie more critiqiy of my vids!

edit: raaaaaawr

u guys suck. imma learn Fox all by my lonesome and keep all the secret techniques i discover to myself

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
@Omni

I only watched 3 of your vids but I have some thoughts.

1 Logics MK sucks and he is just generally excited to have 6million jumps, but its cute.

jk

3 Your fox seems to be either attacking or not attacking. when ever you attack you commit and go in, I dont see you repeatedly feinting/baiting. foxes lasers and tilts can really rack on damage and he has a really annoying running away/safe game.

vs IC with Fox dont try to rack damage so much trying to KO, its more about using your powerful smashes to send the ICs in different directions and gaying them through gimps.

much <3 for Omni

I really like some of the original things I see you try as you figure out fox. like that fair to nair off level, even though it led to an sd it was cool.

Omni

BRoomer
lol, thanks. i thought i had a double jump for some reason, lol.

i've been implementing fast fall off stage (holding down so you dont grab ledge) to double jump retreating f-air on a lot of characters with slow recoveries like olimar or generally larger characters. it works wonders

i want to work empty short hop into grab/up-tilt more into my game. i can't stress how powerful of a mix up that is.

Top Bottom