• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Look around very carefully for the cause of the problem along with any significant cracks, openings, messages, graffiti'd phalluses or anything not of the norm. While being very mindful of sound waves coming out of my radio because of the follow reason:

Anthony, do not speak into the radio unless there is danger and you need to tell me, otherwise I will not know what you are saying. As far as I know the radios are waterproof and I will try to be mindful of any sounds coming out, I may not know what you say but if I hear anything I will assume you see great danger where I need to get out of the water.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im sure it is related in some way. It is just higly improbable that I will face my fear this time of year.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Also, we should be able to know people that we're related to, friends, and lovers/whatnot's fears so there should be several people for each one person to tell if they're lying....
You can. PM the people you know to EE.

Anyone think that maybe the fears that EE gave out would have any connection to the mystery here?
I think it mostly has to do with sanity. It still might do enough to hurt your character in certain situations.

Possible fear call in the future? Just a quick thought.
No. Not only would it ruin the fun of it, but people would be able to exploit them way too easily. It'd be best to only tell your fears to who you trust (in general, not personally). EE said fears could be good if you opened up about it, but sharing would be bad if you told the wrong person, let alone the whole town.

Deputy Laugher-River's Tavern

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I have to agree with that. If it turns out my guy has some irrational fear, like a fear of pizzas, then anyone could just carry Pizzas around, or force me into the pizzaria, or anything like that. Or something more believable. Though of course if someone thinks their fear could relate to the mystery, then it should be up to them who to tell.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should get over to Waterman's now, sorry that took so long.

Drive to Waterman's house.

Light a cigarette.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
[OOC]EE, I have a question. I'm supposed to call Erica on the private frequency when she should come up for an emergency, since she can't hear what I'm saying. How will she not hear what I'm saying if I pm her?[/OOC]

And I also agree that a fear call is a bad idea, unless, like Dr. Phibes said, you think it could have some importance to us. Otherwise, the only thing that would come out of it would be that people could abuse it.

Also, Cress, you really need to get up already, it's a perfectly reasonable hour to be awake, even for someone as old as you [OOC]Served![/OOC].

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Just PM her the words "vrrrb glrrrbl buuurgle diiilllduuur".

Anything else will constitute cheating, and cheaters get a visit from Zed.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I should get over to Waterman's now, sorry that took so long.

Drive to Waterman's house.
I'd appreciate it if you'd share any important information you have with me, if you don't mind.

I understand that we don't have the most trusting relationship, so I don't expect you to share things that could compromise your own investigations. Still, please share anything that might be valuable, but wouldn't compromise your own work.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'd appreciate it if you'd share any important information you have with me, if you don't mind.
I meant to say "any important information you find". I'm not going to ask you to reveal anything that's irrelevant to the investigation of Waterman.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to look around for any other doors, preferably unlocked ones.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
A little harsh, but I'd have to agree.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Weird, I meant to say Under the sea! But I was thinking of rhymes for it incase I wanted to break out into song and I ended up posting one of the rhymes. Ignore that.

Resurface and explain my findings to Anthony.

As you dive, you check for geological flaws and faults.

Eventually, you find a fresh crack that leads right up into the dam. It doesn't make sense -- it would take a good fifty years for even a heavily 'quaked place like California to break new faults quite like this.

Some well placed charges inside the fault might be able to seal it, but Anthony and Nick Castle are the only guys in town that can do underwater demolition.
Get out of water, dry up and proceed to get dressed.B]

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nick, do you have anything in mind for me and Mrs. Solley to do after you finish whatever, as in would you like us to remain here, or what? You kind of left in a rush without explaining anything...

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
If we're doing underwater demolition we better have some supervisors. I don't want some random fog monster (or traitor) killing us in the water. We need protection.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
If we're doing underwater demolition we better have some supervisors. I don't want some random fog monster (or traitor) killing us in the water. We need protection.
Only me and castle are going in, so if one of us doesn't return, you'd know who the killer was. Plus Erica is trained so that she can actually do something about it if anything goes wrong. But I guess, to be safe, we should get an extra person or two to watch over the operation.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Playing by PM?

Evil Eye hasn't been online much today anyways

Ronike

Smash Ace
[ooc]Sorry, my life is rather hectic at the moment as my granpa just went back into the hospital and thus I have to watch my siblings in lieu of my mother for much of the time, which rather diminishes the time I have to play this. I hope it shall clear up soon, but if it does not, I may have to ask for a replacement. Sorry, I thought his health was finally stable again, but alas...[/ooc]

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Machen, Solley, you two can do what you want, but if you'd do me the favor of staying together, that'd be great.

I'm at Waterman's right now. If you need help with the charges, I'll head there when I'm done here.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Looking over at Ronike I shrug and smile, well looks like you're the boss, you have better knowledge of whats around here then I do. We should definitely get some supplies though.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I do believe Smitty said he was closing so he could get some rest. That there is an admirable man and I believe we would do well to follow his example and get some rest... Ok, so maybe Im just tired, but I dunno about you but Im nigh exhausted and I need to be up late tonight! So Ima take a sleep. Feel free to help yourself to whatever in the house and the extra bedroom if you would so choose to get some sleep yourself. Just wake me up if something important happens, but I really need the rest for now...

Go to my bedroom and set my alarm for 4 p.m and then go to sleep

[ooc]Hopefully this'll carry me through the busy times in my life...[/ooc]

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
[OOC] Hmm, the game's died down a bit. I think we should just start random killings to liven it up. [/OOC]

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
[OOC] I was thinking names out of a hat. Maybe when EE comes out next full moon things will start developing again. [/OOC]

Top Bottom