• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Everything that the Doctor said is absolutely what happened, and I can attest to all of my inclusion in the happenings. After seeing Waterman at the Parish without seeing him go up the street, I was incredibly afraid of him. Anything that I say about the crash and the procedure to save Waterman's life, and then the abrupt death and dissipation of Waterman's body would only confirm what the Doctor has said. However, Father Malone was asleep throughout the whole incident, is most likely still asleep, and should not be blamed for anything.

I am still at the hospital right now. Honey, Andy, if you can hear me, be careful in everything that you do.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The names Elizabeth, I just came in from Chicago and met Mr. Castle here, Apparently i've picked the wrong time to make a visit here.

-Nick Castle's Car

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I hear the word death and wake up immediately

HOLY ****ING ****!!!!

That voice in the night was me dreaming. I have a confession to make, I don't like to share things about myself but I like to paint, and I'd be much abliged if we never mentioned that fact again. One of the paintings in my house of a dream I had a long time ago has 5 mysterious figures on an old boat shrouded in fog. But, the comment about the power drill was completely unrelated (I often dream of tools), you just got really lucky.

If these odd characters are made of fog then there has to be a way to find em out. Maybe we could test em like in this movie I saw, I think it was called "the thing", If there made of any sort of liquid they shouldn't burn they should evaporate so if you just flick a little light to em you should know what they are, at least thats what I think.

Also, every week I go to fix the pipes at the church and on my way back I saw my old buddy Machen walken around, and much as I used to like em I don't particularly care for any of you, even less now that I know some a yew are sea monsters. I'd test Machen first, and I wouldn't be alone with him.

Now I'd much appriciate it if someone could bring some food to my house and left it outside. I am going to put some sharp tools and other various weapons for people to collect as trade for the food, but as far as I'm concerned the only person I trust right now is the good doctor and he will be the only one ill be letting inside.

I've lived a long time alone with my dog, what is a few more days. If anyone tries to break in (I've borded the windows and doors) they are going to get a 3 in nail through the head, so please be cordial and knock, or call me on my private signal Give The doc my private signal.

Now, on to other business, this idea of a ghost ship seems to fit with my painting which means there are 4 more people who have some affiliation with the ghost ship or the seaor this town in general. The are most likely elderly and have been in the town for quite sometime. And, yes I know that includes me, but I'm not leaving my house so you can all kiss my ***.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I can vouch for a small part of Dr. Phibes' story.

I have my store records and I sold a Dewalt power drill to Waterman on June 5th, 1979.

My records also tell me that I also sold the same kind of power drill 2 months prior to that.

My store's going to close soon, I need to get a little bit more rest to keep my sanity up. Please hurry and get supplies, otherwise you're all welcome to come back in the morning when I reopen.

@Dr. Phibes- Is there something you're not telling us? I don't understand why you would run over Waterman just because he lied about his car. I understand that it was the right decision IF your story about him turning into fog is true, but why?

Also, what significance do these drills have? Are they needed to fix the power?

Lance87

Smash Lord
after hearing the mayor speak, I decide to close up shop and grab some food from my store to trade for those weapons

Since I have a particular disliking towards Machen, I would looooove to be the one to see if he's part of the fog.

I grab a flashlight and batteries

Anyone care to go with me?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
[OOC] Oh sorry, I'm bennet and seriously the drills are of no importance I said that in my sleep talk so you guys could figure it was me without me having to wake up, unless EE made them important cause of me[/OOC]

Lance87

Smash Lord
FIXED
Please continue to put name/location in your posts guys

after hearing ***Bennett*** speak, I decide to close up shop and grab some food from my store to trade for those weapons

Since I have a particular disliking towards Machen, I would looooove to be the one to see if he's part of the fog.

I grab a flashlight and batteries

Anyone care to go with me?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sheriff Simms - Still in front of Smitty's Store

First of all, I'd like to buy about one weeks worth of nonperishable food, lots of water, two Maglight type flashlights and one camping type portable flood lamp, as well as three jerry cans full of gasoline. I recommend everyone buy these things too, at a bare minimum.

Now, we've just had a death in this town. I think I understand the reason that Doctor Phibes killed Eric Waterman. I understand his suspicions, and I think all of us have our fears about this strange situation we find ourselves in. However, that's no reason to start killing people off.

I have to ask you Doctor - did you intentionally run over Waterman? Ms. Wayne, did Doctor Phibes look like he was aiming to run over Waterman? I understand that you were suspicious of Waterman, Doctor Phibes, but from what I've heard it sounds to me as if Waterman was running away. Crashing into a running man with a car is not an act of heroism. It is an act of murder.

I can understand what motivated Doctor Phibes' actions, and I sympathize with his feelings. But he killed an unresisting man in cold blood. Even if Waterman turned out to be some kind of "fog creature", Doctor Phibes alone did not have the right to decide whether he lived or died. Nor do I think it was my decision to make. If Doctor Phibes had suspicions, he should have voiced them to me. I would have arrested Waterman so that his fate could be decided by a court of law if possible, or the town as a whole if that proved impossible.

He should not have been run down in cold blood.

I also am forced to call into question Ms. Wayne's motivations. I do not understand why she did not talk to me about her concerns. If she did in fact forget, I do not understand why she did not radio me afterwards. She had my private frequency, as does every one of you in this town. Her and Doctor Phibes are also the only two people who can attest to the existence of this "fog man".

I do not want to do this, but I am forced to ask Doctor Phibes to turn himself in. I am also going to ask Ms. Wayne to come in for questioning. Although I sympathize with his feelings and motivations, his actions are impermissible. I would like to hear about her encounters with Waterman personally, rather than secondhand.

I don't know how I feel about fog men, but I do know how I feel about murder.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
****, I did not notice that Smitty had closed up his store.

Well, I suppose since he has, I might as well head down to my office. I hope that Doctor Phibes and Ms. Wayne will join me there soon. I have no desire to be forced to chase after either of them, but I will if I must.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Sandy at Smitty's.

Open back up, Smitty, I'm sure everyone in town wants to buy stuff right away since the power looks like it's going to be out for a while and ****'s going down. Plus a few of us were right outside, or inside. Are you blind?

Lance87

Smash Lord
~Dale Smitty / still at my store

****it, lol

I got kinda bored sitting behind a cashier and jumped at the opportunity to actually go do something.....

I roll my eyes and open my store back up.

By the way, I was still at my store, but I was waiting for someone to reply if they wanted to go with me to Bennett's house...

I sell Sheriff Simms everything he asks for besides the gasoline. I suggest to him that he heads to my other store, since that's the one that has the gas.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Omelito - Smitty's

buy binoculers, about one weeks worth of nonperishable food, lots of water, one type flashlights (for Sandy, I already have one) and one camping type portable flood lamp, and several bottles of pain killers, disinfectent ointment, and bandages

Smitty- I'll go with you to investigate. I'm ready when you are. Since you already got weapons, would you mind lending me one while we are there? I can go get one for myself later.

Handorin

Smash Hero
[ooc]crap, forgot other stuff[/ooc]

Omelito - Smitty's

If Smitty goes to investigate, go with him. (Following in my own car.)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Simms gets everything he wanted except the gas, but he DOES get jerry cans, they're just empty. Smitty's gas station has its own generator, so gas can be purchased there.

Omelito gets his stuff as well. Everything he asks for is sold there (believe it or not I have Smitty's floor plan in my head)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
After serving the Fadels and the Sheriff, Smitty goes and leaves a plate of fruit, soups, etc outside Bennett's house. Obviously no one will shoplift with the sheriff seriously right there.

He returns, this all takes only fifteen minutes.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Some things you guys would all know:

The following places have their own backup generators, how well these generators are running will be mentioned:

Smitty's C-store/gas station: (well)

Smitty's General Store: (well)

KAB: (well)

Antonio Bay General Hospital: (poor)

Sheriff's Office: (poor)

Smitty's has two types of generator for sale. A small, personal one meant to run a house. A large industrial one meant for offices, large buildings, etc. Something like the hospital or Mayor's Office would need one industrial or two personal generator(s).

There are six personals for sale, two industrials.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Anthony accesses the auxiliary power in the bowels of Pointpower, and the turbine area fills with dim, yellow light.

Erica can now see the corrosion better. It looks like seawater corrosion, and of at least a hundred years' worth of it. This makes no sense, but she has given up explaining weird **** logically.

The only way she can think of seawater (or fog) to get inside the turbines would be if the geology underwater were to shift and bend a turbine, allowing sewater (or fog) to get inside. Might be time to do some diving... or demolition.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sheriff Simms - Still in Smitty's

First of all, I have to apologize to Doctor Phibes for accusing him of murder. After thinking more about the incident [OOC]a.k.a. asking EE for more detail about it[/OOC] I can see that it was an accident.

However, although I no longer feel that I need to arrest the Doctor, I would like to speak with him as soon as possible, as well as Ms. Wayne. [OOC]In other words, please IM me as soon as you can, Eor and Tom. If all of us could do it at the same time, that would be awesome, but probably logistically impossible.[/OOC]

Right now, I'm going to head to Smitty's other store and pump some gas. I want to fill all three of my jerry cans, and top off my tank. I'll pay whatever that costs.

By the way, I really recommend that everyone stock up on provisions. Now is the time to do it, before things become even more chaotic. Running around wildly is all well and good, but if you want to survive this strange ordeal the town seems to be going through, you should prepare yourself.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Simms drives just down the street to the gas station and tops up his tank. This only costs eight dollars. He fills the three jerries for ten each, and leaves forty in the till.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Marcus Rivers

I walk down stairs and greet the regulars.

I slept through a lot.
Uh... I'm curious about a few things, I feel too left in the dark about the whole matter, while I do trust a lot of whats been said I must admit the turn to fog part kinda got me. At the same time though it would be hard to just come up with something like that.

I'm sure the evidence Doctor Phibes came up with can and should be readily presented.
Also and pictures documenting the surgery would be amazing, though I doubt something like those exist, dead bodies that disappear into thin air aren't strong evidence.
Also, the fog beings Mrs. Wayne mentioned; are there any other details about them she could share that could help us out.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hmm... having issues with my radio or something [ooc]read smashboards[/ooc], cause I tried to tell you guys earlier I would submit to a test if you would like me to I have nothing to hide after all.
Not sure... Nick's car still?
Douglas Machen

spam_master

Smash Rookie
If anyone is outside my house right now they should put their hands up or they are going to get a 150lbs. dog and a 3 in. nail in the face.

In other news, my house is now completely fortified from both people and any pesky fog that should try and get inside. After about 3 hours I will be accepting anyone I trust and is willing to submit to the test into my house (I kinda trust anyone under 35 and a few others). You'll have a safe place to stay and we'll be in a group, also I have many tools with wihich to arm ourselves if need be but they and any other weapons will be locked up in my house save for what I'm carrying and will be unlocked when we need them or when you choose to leave. If you come it is expected that you bring enough food for yourself and it would be nice if you could bring some for me. Also, i'm looking to get one of those Industrial generators or two personal genrators, a couple flood lights, a couple fans(large), a couple blow torches, a shopping cart, some gas, and a dehumidifier (I can pay you guys back later). I have a plan. Also, it would be good if you brought a sleeping bag I have minimal area to sleep.

Contact me before approaching my house, it has just become significantly more dangerous to do so. Give everyone my personal frequency

Oh, btw I'm willing to test my self in front of you too. And, could the good doctor contact me as soon as possible.

-Bennett, my house/fortress

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Kathy Williams. Work.

Hmm... It seems we have quite a dilemma. I better stock up on provisions.

I leave work, and go to smitty's store. I then buy about one weeks worth of nonperishable food, lots of water, two Maglight type flashlights and one camping type portable flood lamp.

My overpressure in my shower was extremely low this morning. I think someone should check the pipes.

Also I haven't seen my husband Al since yesterday. He went fishing with Baxter and a few others. I have a bad feeling that this whole mess has something to do with Al and his **** fishing buddies. Anybody have any leads?

If anyone is at Smitty's store, feel free to ask for my personal frequency. As an old woman, i will need protection. If anyone is willing to take me in I would surely appreciate it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, even though I am willing to take said test, I would not put all that much stock into it. It makes sense, but we are not certain that it for sure shows a person to be made of fog or not. What if the fog creatures have complete control over their corporeal form until a bit after they die? Waterman really looked like he got hit by a car, right? He didn't even disintegrate until later. I do not and will not believe that this test is accurate until we test it on a living fogling and they begin to evaporate. Not likely. This being said, I will still take this test if someone wants me to.

Now, this being said, Bennet, I think your course of action is extremely idiotic. Like I said, we can't count on our test to be accurate. So what if it isn't and a fogling gets into your fortress and waits until many people are in your fortress, and then kills them all off because you are all baricaded in? Or even worse, what if you are a fogling trying to lure us to our doom? Plus, its fog. Probably supernatural fog too if it can take a corporeal form. What makes you think it can't go thru your barricades? Oh, I know, you have a "plan". Well, a dehumidifier won't work on a bunch of fog, and there is no way you could set up gas torches around your whole house without being hurt. The fans might blow the fog away, but then they will probably just corporealize. No, this whole "fortress" idea of yours isn't going to work. I'm pretty sure I'm not invited anyways, but no thank you. I will not be entering your fortress and I strongly suggest that others follow my example.
~Douglas Machen Somewhere which is not Bennet's house

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
If anyone is outside my house right now they should put their hands up or they are going to get a 150lbs. dog and a 3 in. nail in the face.

In other news, my house is now completely fortified from both people and any pesky fog that should try and get inside. After about 3 hours I will be accepting anyone I trust and is willing to submit to the test into my house (I kinda trust anyone under 35 and a few others). You'll have a safe place to stay and we'll be in a group, also I have many tools with wihich to arm ourselves if need be but they and any other weapons will be locked up in my house save for what I'm carrying and will be unlocked when we need them or when you choose to leave. If you come it is expected that you bring enough food for yourself and it would be nice if you could bring some for me. Also, i'm looking to get one of those Industrial generators or two personal genrators, a couple flood lights, a couple fans(large), a couple blow torches, a shopping cart, some gas, and a dehumidifier (I can pay you guys back later). I have a plan. Also, it would be good if you brought a sleeping bag I have minimal area to sleep.

Contact me before approaching my house, it has just become significantly more dangerous to do so. Give everyone my personal frequency

Oh, btw I'm willing to test my self in front of you too. And, could the good doctor contact me as soon as possible.

-Bennett, my house/fortress
Mr. Bennett, I don't know what kind of test you're proposing, but I don't see any way we can be sure it will work. Unless we can test one of these fog men before death and we get a positive result, there's no way to know. [OOC]This game is not the Thing, guys. There's no reason to assume that a test will work, although I hope one does.[/OOC]

Now, I'm not sure how well this plan of yours to hole yourself up is going to work. First of all, it seems to me that someone would go insane if they kept themselves boarded up like that [OOC]Moreover, EE said as much in the opening post of this thread. He pretty much said that boarding yourself up in your house was the fastest way to go insane, so I'm not sure why you're doing it.[/OOC] Even if other people join you, I can't imagine you'll maintain your sanity long in the fortress you seem to have built for yourself.

If you do insist on staying in there, I'd be happy to bring you everything you requested, although I'm not sure why you anyone to bring you food. You said you don't trust anyone except Doctor Phibes. I could easily poison any food I gave you, so I don't know why you would trust me to bring it to you. As for generators, I think they are in rather limited supply, and I can't see anyone being glad to give them up.

Really, I think it would be better for you and everyone else if you came out, but that's your decision to make. I'm not going to force you out against your will, but I don't really want to see you go insane, either.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sheriff Simms - The Sheriff's Office

My overpressure in my shower was extremely low this morning. I think someone should check the pipes.
Frankly, I'm surprised you got anything at all. The system needs electricity to pump water through the pipes, and we don't have much of that. Perhaps wherever the water is coming from has a backup generator, which provides some power to the pumps. That's the only explanation I can fathom. If that's the case, it's unlikely that we can do much about it.

Also I haven't seen my husband Al since yesterday. He went fishing with Baxter and a few others. I have a bad feeling that this whole mess has something to do with Al and his **** fishing buddies. Anybody have any leads?
I think our best bet of finding your husband's whereabouts would be to ask Nick Castle [OOC]a.k.a. sheepyman[/OOC], but I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since this whole mess began. If you're out there, Inspector Castle, I would appreciate it if you'd get in contact with me. You should have my frequency. [OOC]And if you're not out there, EE should get on your *** about it.[/OOC]

If anyone is at Smitty's store, feel free to ask for my personal frequency. As an old woman, i will need protection. If anyone is willing to take me in I would surely appreciate it.
If you feel you're in danger Ma'am, I will do my best to help you. Just say the word.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Still Sheriff Simms - Still at the Sheriff's Office

Also, I would appreciate if spam_master would give me his private frequency. There are some particular vulnerabilities to his fortress that I would like to point out, but I do not feel that they are the sorts of things that should be said publicly.

Lance87

Smash Lord
~Dale Smitty - my store

I pack enough non-perishable food for a week, lots of water, a flood lamp, first aid kit....and a little booze

I'm not so sure I want to sell my generators to Bennett, he's acting awfully suspicious.

Why should we hole-up in someone's house when my store has a generator that's working just fine? We'll have supplies to last us, and it's in the center of town away from the sea....

How's the hydrodam coming along?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Still Sheriff Simms - Still at the Sheriff's Office

Also, I would appreciate if spam_master would give me his private frequency. There are some particular vulnerabilities to his fortress that I would like to point out, but I do not feel that they are the sorts of things that should be said publicly.
Gah. It was pointed out to me that I already have your private frequency. I'll get in touch with you soon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Stevie Wayne's house, Stevie Wayne.

Wakes up to her alarm, grabs her radio and tunes into the universal frequency.

I'm sorry I've been out of contact since the incidents of this morning... I thought it best for my state of mind to drop everything, see my son, eat, and take a nap. (also, sorry

To Sheriff Simms, I'll start from the beginning. Let me be clear that when I first saw Waterman, he was not some kind of fog monster. He was simply extremely exhausted and sweating, and he told me that he had run up to the Parish. I was suspect of him because he is out of shape and it is a ridiculous way to run, through the dark forest at night to go see Father Malone in the middle of the night. More importantly, I drove to the Parish without incident, meaning that I did not meet or see Waterman on the way there. When I pointed out his sweaty condition was when he explained that he had run to the Parish. I will tell you that at this moment, I was not afraid for my life, but I was suspect.

We went to go ask Father Malone if he knew anything about the fog, because thats the reason that Waterman said he was there at the Parish. I followed Waterman into the room, and Waterman farted in the sleeping Father's face. I chastised him for his ridiculous behavior, but he seemed proud. The Father was in a deep sleep (ooc: Camo-man was inactive), so we left. I then radioed to everyone to tell them I was coming into town and to ask someone to help Waterman fix his car. He immediately responded on his own radio, saying that he could fix his car himself.

This is what struck me as incredibly odd, and I began to fear for his my life. He shattered his own alibi; if he were able to fix his car by himself, then why would that not take precedence over going to visit Father Malone at the Parish? I decided that I would check his car myself, as I did not trust him anymore. His behavior was too ridiculous and his story too erratic to be trusted.

I then realized that he could easily overpower me if I found something he didn't want anyone to see when I helped him fix his car. I immediately looked around and found Doctor Phibes, a man stronger than I. It is true that it did not even cross my mind to ask you, and that has cast unnecessary doubt on my actions. I told Dr. Phibes everything I had experienced, and he promised me that he would check the car and get right back to me.

I met him in Smitty's, so I bought food and brought it home to Andy. I then heard the car start loudly, immediately realizing that there would be some sort of confrontation. When I arrived at the scene, Waterman had been clipped in the left hip by the vehicle, which is the first fact that leads me to believe that the crash was unintended, as the Doctor says. I immediately radioed the Doctor and told him that Waterman was possibly mortally injured, and Waterman told me to bring him to the hospital. I did just that, and the Dr. met me there.

We brought Waterman to the emergency operating room and desperately tried to save his life. Dr. Phibes tried multiple times to shut the large artery that was bleeding and fix the wound on the hip, but it was to no avail. I then backed away from Dr. Phibes, because he had killed the man and then failed to save his life. Though the extensive operation is the second fact that leads me to believe that although we were both suspicious of Waterman, the Doctor had no intention to kill the man.

Then stranger piled onto the strange. Waterman liquidated and became fog in front of my eyes, and the Doctor grabbed my arm and pulled me away from it. It was then when I realized that Waterman had a connection with the strange happenings of the fog.

I now trust Dr. Phibes completely. I believe that Waterman was one of these five fog people on Bennet's wall painting. Speaking of Bennet, I frown upon your state of actions. You're causing unnecessary divisions in the town, threatening people, and casting blame without any evidence or reason. I also do not have any confidence in a test you can do on one of these fog people. We did not see any evidence of foul fog play with Waterman until after he was good and dead.

Smitty, I am going to stop by your store and pick some items up, following everyone elses' lead. Personally, I do not think that anyone needs weeks' worth of rations -- possibly half a day has passed since my first radio broadcast this morning, thats all. Though I'm not going to chastise people for being prepared, I'm going to follow your lead.

Before I go to Smitty's store, I am going to go to Sheriff Simm's office, right now. I hope this clears up any questions you have, but I am willing to speak to you further.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I don't think we should fortify anything. It's just too easy for a "Fog man" in a fort to kill everyone. In fact I think it would be bad to stay together too much at all. A traitor could kill us all quickly if we stayed in one place.

Now, as for the dam, I'm not sure what to do. There really is no way that we can "De-Corrode" the turbines, and I don't think we would be able to replace them any time soon. We would need to have an engine and something to capture the hydro power.

Anyways, I think I need to stock up on supplies.

I walk over to Smittie's to purchase: A week's supply of non-perishable foods, a few gallons of water, a flood lamp, and a six-pack of beer. Oh, and two mag-light flashlights for me and Erica.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Castle- Shouldn't we stock up on supplies, everyone seems to think that this is the general idea, and it seems like a really good one what with whats going on.

-Castle's Car

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Everyone who said so publicly buys what they want.

Omelito purchases two personal generators in addition to his regular supplies.

Daniel Phibes walks into the store and purchases a the usual stock of supplies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
In addition, Nick drops Elizabeth and Machen off at Machen's house, telling his old buddy to entertain the lady until he returns from business.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
8 o'clock AM

Stevie Wayne arrives at the Sheriff's Office. She walks in through the main door, then lets herself into the impound garage, walking across it to the outer office. Simms is inside his own office.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Jesus guys, i think that if you thought for a second you'd relize that my plan doesnt involve making my house an impenetrable castle. That's not that difficult for me to do by myself, I'm the best handyman in new england. I wouldn't need any of those supplies to make my house fog proof, in fact I already have. Can't you guys ****ing turst me for two seconds, I told you guys how many fog people there are and my tip led to one of their deaths[OOC] the shear fact that EE changed the game to make something I said match a clue, should be proof enough[/OOC] Nobody could kill anyone in my house because I said I'd lock up all the weapons. Also, being by myself doesn't real hurt my sanity, I'm buy myself all the time and never really talk to you people, and I've got my dog to keep me company.

Allow me to formulate a plan that would be more to your liking, I'll get right back to you guys.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
If you feel you're in danger Ma'am, I will do my best to help you. Just say the word.[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir. Please.

Also Mr. Castle would you have any idea where my husband Al and his pals are? They haven't returned from their fishing trip. He was due back yesterday night but he still isn't here. I'm quite worried.

~ Kathy Williams. Smitties Store.

Top Bottom