• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The fifth starter stage should be...

The fifth starter stage should be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TreK

Is "that guy"
Lylat Cruise.
PS1 comes close to me but 6 starters aren't possible... So yeah LC

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
pokemon changes too much like melee, but thats not bad

its just the windmill is wayyyyyyyyy stupid, if PS1 becomes neutral then people will learn to abuse that windmill..it seems so dumb

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I never had a liking for stages with walls as a neutral, even if they are short. PS1 has the weird gimmicks and the stupid inability to do a decent ledgehop. Lylat is more neutral as it can both break and help CG's. It's like Battlefield, just with a harder to get ledge and it tilts. And the 3 platforms at the same level feel great.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
pokemon stadium 1, it was a neutral in melee why not here, lylat is weird.
Melee doesnt matter. Otherwise I agree that lylat is very weird and annoying to play on.

Well. Poke 1 leads into camping / stalling sometimes thats a small problem but I think ~66% of the time its the normal stage right ? (Not sure)

i vote for no fifth starter :O
Meh, 4 is OK, but Stage Striking becomes a small problem.

We would have to use RSP or something like that but in the same time, a player could just strike it.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Lylat by far, Pokemon stadium 1 mostly gets campy when it transforms, I´ve yet to see anyone go on the offense when the mountain/tree is up., and not getting punished for it for example...

Top Bottom