• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
I'll give everyone who can watch this lecture in it's entirety a special Falcon form-fitting suit badge for patience. On the count of three, begin watching

one...

two...

three! Showmeyourintellectualcuriosity!

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Why the hell are you talking about caned meat? And you wonder why people think you're an idiot...
>.>
Who let you back in here?
I'll give everyone who can watch this lecture in it's entirety a special Falcon form-fitting suit badge for patience. On the count of three, begin watching

one...

two...

three! Showmeyourintellectualcuriosity!
I let the whole video play but I wasn't there to watch it, does that count? :3
I'm bored...

WHERE'S THE PARTY AT!!!!
boi let us play poker

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
King you can report also

A user keep it up and next time it will be worse.

Five citations, and you’re looking at a violation. Four of those, and you’ll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you’re looking at a written warning. Two of those, that’ll land you in a world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Okay, this is the Social Thread, so I don't really mind the spamming all that much, but could you at least keep the stupidity and posts to a minimum?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
King you can report also

Five citations, and you’re looking at a violation. Four of those, and you’ll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you’re looking at a written warning. Two of those, that’ll land you in a world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.
srs buisneszz.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I'm in the Cradle. Been doing all the side missions and ****. But then I realized you get extra stuff after you beat the game. So I'm doing that now. :V

Player-3

Smash Hero
wuts the cradle

i'm on that **** tower i JUST got to the apex

guessing i'm fighting this fal'cie now

oh **** he powered up

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
That battle wasn't too hard.

Just watch for the element changes and change to Medic - Medic - Sentinel when he tries to do his finishers. lmao

Edit;; The Cradle is the name of the last area.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
You go to Oerba after that battle.
Cross the bridge at Oerba and you're done after the boss there.

Then you go to Eden, which is really, really short.

After Eden, the Final Chapter.

A user name

Smash Journeyman
King you can report also

Wow I gotta do all that **** to be banned? What's wrong with this board?

Top Bottom