• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Almost better? If you don't have eyes, how could it be better? My eyes are semi-transparent, I've played walked around/played matches with it on.
I was only joking, yours is really cool
Can you tell me what material you used for the eyes though? I couldn't think of anything apart from cellophane
Part of the problem for me is I wear glasses so I can't wear the helmet and kick *** with it. I can wear the helmet and lose miserably though. =(

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I just play matches with car batteries attached to my nipples. Manly and effective. Then when I win, I can throw my controller down, knee people in the chest and electricity shoots through their veins like heroin.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
no one should care about ally his falcon is easily one of the worst i've seen (the worst is lordhelmet), and his snake is decent at best.

me, willz, KING WILLZARTH THE GREAT XXII! i am the best falcon in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkto4Ox55ms

watch that cuz you *****es can recognise the true KING! ALLY WHERE U AT!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I was only joking, yours is really cool
Can you tell me what material you used for the eyes though? I couldn't think of anything apart from cellophane
Part of the problem for me is I wear glasses so I can't wear the helmet and kick *** with it. I can wear the helmet and lose miserably though. =(
It's ok, I knew you were joking. I didn't make the helmet myself, one of my friends did it for me. The next time he's on AIM I'll find out what the material is for you.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
no one should care about ally his falcon is easily one of the worst i've seen (the worst is lordhelmet), and his snake is decent at best.

me, willz, KING WILLZARTH THE GREAT XXII! i am the best falcon in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkto4Ox55ms

watch that cuz you *****es can recognise the true KING! ALLY WHERE U AT!!!
Ally may not have the best Falcon, but he's the best player that uses his Falcon. Sure his Falcon might be boring to watch, but he's actually playing really really smart. I think we can all learn from Ally.

And "the worst is lordhelmet" actually made me laugh.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ally is the best Falcon.

The way his mind works; he's way too smart for anyone else to reach his level. His thinking process, instinct, and understanding of this game can't be replicated.

Ray Kalm beat Ally, but Ray Kalm is easily the best Ganondorf in the world. We go back and forth in matches, but his skill difference compared to mine is substantially more advanced.

Aside from Ally, I've heard good stuff about Willz and Player 3.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
How is it that King Willzarth gets away with censor dodging? Are there just no mods here or what?
LLLOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willz is a hoss. His falcon is REALLY fun to watch. I would say that he is definitly a smash entertainer.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz is the best Falcon.

The way his mind works; he's way too smart for anyone else to reach his level. His thinking process, instinct, and understanding of this game can't be replicated.

Ray Kalm beat Ally, which just proves how bad he is compared to Willz. Willz can easily 3stock Ray Kalm playing with one god **** hand. Ray Kalm is easily the best Ganondorf in the world, but his skill level will never be close to Willz's. Ally and Ray Kalm go back and forth in matches, something that would NEVER occur if Willz played Ray Kalm.

Aside from Willz, I've heard great stuff about Darx, mainly because he's his NIQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fixed looooooooooooooooooooool

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Peace.

Willz is older than most of the new guys here. And he was accepted a loooonnnng time ago. Willz is and always will be branded as an "Old Main."
And with that I say...

PEACE OUT MUTHAFUKCAZ!!!!
IF THE MODZ COME BACK AND START BANNING OUT @$$Z AGAIN THEN I'M OUTTA HERE.
I TOLD YOU GUYZ I WAS HERE TEMPORARILY,
SO I'M OUT.

SHOUT OUT TO MY OLD MAIN NIQQAZ!!!
ToKneeOrNotToKnee
Boss Playa - 3
Red Blue
Big Daddy Willz

You 4 are my NIQQAZ 4 LYFE!!!!!!
PEACE OUT BiItches!!!! AHAHAH!!!!!
- DarXy Baby

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I don't really see where Darx and the others are being a huge problem. They like to party and still help around the boards. It keeps this place much more lively, as long as it doesn't get to the point where threads are being spammed so much that they lose their meaning.

Mods are usually just tripping out.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
wtf happened the last few hours lool

I'm not an 'old falcon' if you're implying I haven't been here since the start of these boards. That is correct, but I've been here for over a year now and I'm good friends with all the guys from around the start, and I've been here longer than these new falcons.

Darx leaving sucks as well, so...

GOODBYE MA *****!!!!! IM GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL N ****! OMG COME BACK SOON!!!! WE'LL PARTY ONCE U GET BACK NIQQAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Seeing as I am the only active guy on here from the old main unit now, I wish that you treat me with your upmost respect!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm not playing you over wifi in a 1/5th of a second lag delay so come to the UK and get ***** bigscrub.

Top Bottom