• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
guys I think ToKnee is starting to behave.

We can all finally be friends again. That means nobody has to be infracted and we can all have fun.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Which reminds me, Ally. Did you ever do that money match with Xyro at WHOBO2? Xyro was suppose to post some videos up of that on our boards and never did.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea, we did it and he won. it was recorded but i am unsure if it was deleted when that one kid walked passed the recording device and made us lose over 3 hours of footage. if its still recorded ill get it up asap.

.Marik

is a social misfit
oh gaiz, Kalm vs Ally happened on wifi, not offline sorry lol I wish but (we were playing on a lagfi TV) maybe next time I see hi mirl ill play him on a lagless one lol
Ray Kalm did beat your Falcon at Balls Mandatory, even though the television was lagging.

No johns Ally. You still won the tournament, I don't see why you're complaining. :yoshi:

You know I still love you. <3

Now go win MLG and show those American scrubs how the Canadians do.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Hey virg you crooked *** ***** stop banning me and my *****z it aint funny you little crooked *** punk square *****
get ***** you ***** as **** ****
imma crash on the *** of the first ***** who blast my and my *****z
we'll just pick up an alias in case you crooked *****es ask me *****

you leave me and my *****z alone *****
my fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow you little trick
you wanna bring it, bring it but we aint singin, we bringin drama
**** you and your mother ****in momma

keep you eyez on your money mod scum *****

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
that crooked ***** vergy ****ed darx up
darx wants to smack em so bad his kids feel it

you leave me, my ***** willz, and our posse alone virg you little punk square *** trick

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yo if you guys would lighten up on the trolling, censor dodging, and hating on Virg, that would be great. He's just doing his job. The mods mean well, you guys would be doing us a big favor if you would just stop making it harder on us. Please, don't be a lost cause.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
im sick of the mods so much. man
the falcon boards need a mod that is one of us, instead of the elitist ones we keep getting

mad was alright i liked him

but if we want a hardcore mod who is gonna stick around
i want darky sama

if he was mod im sure me and willz would tone ourselves down a bit because darky understands us.

scrub, get *****

Top Bottom